Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    What a vile crime. My sympathies to the Norweigian people, especially those who have lost loved ones or been affected by this. We went to Norway last year for our summer holiday, and it was a beautiful, tranquil and quietly innocent place. I feel like a serpent has entered paradise.

  2. Tom Sawyer
    Started by Tom Sawyer,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14262237 Please see link. Modern day Janice Joplin.Mama Cass perhaps. What a shame.

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  3. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Today, we remember the Pillsbury Dough Boy who died yesterday of a yeast infection and traumatic complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was 71. Doughboy was buried in a slightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out, including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, Captain Crunch and many others. The graveside was piled high with flours as long-time friend, Aunt Jemima, delivered the eulogy, describing Doughboy as a man who "never knew how much he was kneaded." Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with many turnovers. He was no…

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 883 views
  4. SM17HY1546081268
    Started by SM17HY1546081268,

    Spotted an advert for this tonight, looked into it and its the 2nd of 6 this week, Im going to check out the 1st one on ITV player to see what its like. I believe its following the wildlife crime teams it was with Humberside last week and this wekk Lincolnshire. It might be nice to see a differant side to policing on TV, makes a change from drug raids and car chases!

    • 0 replies
    • 519 views
    SM17HY1546081268
  5. 5460
    Started by 5460,

    http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/50-popular-women-web-google-search-results/story?id=10573331 Check out #7

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. csiguy
    Started by csiguy,

    All, A new blog post on a bone find job I did a few weeks back. Short and sweet. www.ukcsi.blogspot.com Enjoy. CSI Guy

    • 2 replies
    • 450 views
  7. Kellym82
    Started by Kellym82,

    Ok so basically I need some help (it's not a legal question don't worry!) Several times in the past few weeks my neighbours have kept me awake until the early hours. It's not like they're having a rave or anything, but they have music on, and I can clearly hear everything they say as they leave the back door open and windows around here are thin as the houses are old! Mainly this happens on a Saturday night, so I always feel a bit guilty asking them to be quiet because I have to get up at 6 for training as it is their time off and I know they are just having fun and not deliberately keeping me awake. Anyone got any tips about how I can approach them about it? I'm fed up…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Giraffe
    Started by Giraffe +,

    Bloody cheek of it - thinking he can invade my territory!! :D SC Meerkat - explain yourself!

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. SO191
    Started by SO191,

    I guess this is the best place for this, I was reading a forum on a US LEO site when this question came up, it is my experience that not much of the male population over here in the US are into After Shave, in fact the thread got so many negative comments like 'this is so gay' and 'Why would you want to smell like a Barber Shop?" but it got me thinking. Since I was a young man I don't think a day has gone by when I haven't worn after shave or cologne, I like to smell clean. It was brought up that some Departments don't allow it and that it could interfere with officer safety or the public may be allergic to it or complain about it. In the past it's something I never cons…

      • Like
    • 63 replies
    • 3.4k views
  10. PO_Katie
    Started by PO_Katie,

    The hunt for gunman Raoul Moat is told in an extraordinary new book by Northumbria officer PC David Rathband. Review by James Deller I did not know what to expect when I picked up Tango 190 as I thought I knew something about the events surrounding hunt for Raoul Moat. What the book told me is the extraordinary human side of PC David Rathband’s story in his own words. The officer talks and behaves like many of his contemporaries in the Service in the book and some of the phrases he uses resonate from my own experiences on the beat. The professionalism and dignity of PC Rathband is constantly apparent, particularly when he showed the determination update his colleagues…

  11. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Link Edit: Link added

    • 10 replies
    • 706 views
  12. Pathca
    Started by Pathca +,

    Inspired by the Vienna thread .There are songs around today which have stood the test of time Vienna itself ,a lot of Beatles stuff etc .What of todays music will we still be listening to in 2041? Will we have a nostalgic tear in our eyes to Pokerface ? A sentimental sigh when we hear a Beyonce track ? Who do you think we will still be listening to? Having said that in 30 years I will be nearly 80 and probably eating lunch through a straw

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1k views
  13. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Just watching live on NASA TV of the last ever Space Shuttle flight as it now enter's it final de-orbit burn. If anyone has the live feed via Google Earth, well worth looking at the tracking and associated live feed information.

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 814 views
  14. Guest baby elephant
    Started by Guest baby elephant,

    I watched his emergency statement yesterday and couldn't help but watch his deputy PM beside him on the bench. Looking at his(Clegg's) body language and particularly his facial expressions,it was as though he had either been told to have a blank expression throughout,or he had that expression because he knew that, by and large, he disagreed with Cameron on many points. If one could imagine that there was no coalition and that Clegg was on his old benches as leader if the Lib-Dems, it would not be difficult,I think, to hear him protesting against Cameron. The expression that comes to mind is 'two faced' but that is perhaps what is meant by power at any price.

    OldAfricaHand
  15. DaffyDuck
    Started by DaffyDuck,

    If you were Met Police commissioner for a day what would you change/do?

    • 4 replies
    • 785 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.