The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I know I know how geeky of me to post this. But is there a new series on tonight or is it a repeat?
-
Hey guys I have been on the forum for a little while now and I still do not know what the term "Walt" means. Any help? P.S Is it something really obvious?
-
I admit to being a little horrified when I initially read this article, hopefully the bird in question is okay if not a little dazed. Not so lucky though was the clearly suicidal squirrel that threw itself in front of my car on the way to work this morning.
-
...........has had a girl. I'm so pleased for her. I mean. I know I don't know her, or have ever seen her in the flesh, and don't read stories about her, or indeed, follow her husband's career in any way at all. Although I hear he has some tattoos - don't they hurt? - and a bloke I met down the pub last week says that he wears a hairband when he plays football - how odd is that? Does he have girls hair? Anyway, she's had a girl by caesarian section, which isn't named after Caesar as is the commonly held myth - it's named after something else. I can't remember what for the life of me, but I looked it up on Wikipedia just the other week and it told me. Right? Anywa…
-
- 23 replies
- 1.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Ok, so I've boooked a track day for my wifes birthday aaaaaaannd as any good husband should, I'm gonna have a go too! Now, they give a choice of cars you can choose to do the laps in, and you can choose any 3 out of the 7 they offer. Being more of a biker than a car type, I'm unsure what would be the best 3 to pick......thats where YOU come in! Out of the following, please reply with the 3 cars you'd choose......It'd really help me out.....Cheers all! Ferrari 360 Spyder V12 Aston Martin Audi R8 Class A race Elise (actually won at brands) Series 2 111R Elise (new type) Porche Boxster Subaru Impreza
-
Hi all YouTube are trialing a newer version called Cosmic Panda You can opt in here Personally I think it looks good - Post your thoughts here! Ryan
-
It's Carty23's 18th today! Happy birthday mate. Don't forget to buy us all a drink
-
Congrats to Stumblebum whose photo "Left out in the cold" was the winner of the June PS.com photo competition. WELL DONE!! She now has the honour of picking the topic for the August photo competition, which will run from the first of August. Thanks to all who entered and voted. The July competition is up and running so get snapping! Left out in the cold by Stumblebum 1, on Flickr
-
I snapped this van earlier this morning. Anyone have any clues as to the camera use.
-
-
Most insurance companies don't provide learner driver insurance. Does that mean I can only learn to drive with a motoring school? If not, will I be to learn with a driver over the age of 21 who has held their FULL UK licence for more than 3 years in their car whilst their accompany me and the car is displaying L plates? Please help because it is not long before my driving test and I want to get as much as practising done as I can.
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkVCYmQyfBU I can but only assume the Officers who grabbed the bloke out the water were real Police, thou that cannot be taken for granted. IF they were, why were questions not asked? Tax payers money spent on this fellow who loves water way to much.
-
Turn your speakers up and wait for the sound delay!!
-
So, the Beckham's new baby girl is called 'Harper Seven' but what does it mean? I think of a brand of toilet cleaner, cowboys, and possibly a new sci-fi series following on from Blake's 7.
-
..If one my drunken females asks me if she where pregnant could she pee in my helmet I will scream