The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Click I know I shouldn't laugh. I know I should feel compassion; but sometimes there are rules for a reason.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> This reminds of the the sign outside the church up the street: Honk if you love Jesus Keep texting when driving if you want to meet him
-
Anyone else think it would be awesome to live here? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011199/Worlds-narrowest-house-Warsaw-just-60-inches-wide.html
-
All, New Blog up and running for a Cannabis Factory I did a few months back. www.ukcsi.blogspot.com I apologise in advacne for any strange formatting techniques. I don't know if it's Blogspot or if its the upgrade to IE I did last week. I'm not happy! Enjoy. CSI Guy
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010193/Girl-13-crushed-death-branch-sat-park-bench-teachers-went-strike.html This really is a pretty terrible headline and journalism. A young girl has tragically died in a freak accident, yet the DM is linking it to the teacher's strike. Utterly deplorable.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi guys, Been wet shaving for sometime now but after using the new 5 bladed closest shave ever razor this does as it says on the box! glides through facial hair however it also seems to be that close it kindly takes a top layer of skin with it and the hair seems to be back almost that night, using a less expensive razor keeps the hair away longer and to top it off cuts very easily and after bleeding on to my white shirt (the day inspectors and sgt's were in i need to change to a electric shaver Can someone recommend me a straight line electric shaver (dont want a circular motion razor as they seem to pull hair and miss alot.) thanks all
-
-
-
....is think about the profound questions of life...... ....why do men have buttons on the right-side of their clothes when women have them on the left?
-
-
A gift for you or the one you love, a snip at £225. Clicky
-
Question: White van man has 3rd party Fire and Theft insurance only when he was involved in a minor accident. When stopped it was discovered by police that man was carrying valuable goods for hire and reward (courier or similar). Is this an offence that white van man can be booked for or is it down to the person who the products/items belong to make a complaint to the insurance company? I only ask because I am a courier and pay around 5 grand a year to be fully insured, others in the trade are not and was just wondering if this was some kind of offence if prooved.
-
There are few things I detest more than tennis. Specifically Wimbledon. And right now it's on BBC1, BBC2, BBC 1HD and BBC HD......... I can't quite grass-p the point of it. Seems like a lot of racket with little in the way of much to love. Queue a few tennis-related punns and jokes. Anyway. Hate tennis.
-
- 17 replies
- 2.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I don't get it. So far, according to the Government, we've (I'm saying 'we' seeing as it's my tax that's paid or some of it), £250 million on bombing Libya. £250 million quid to bomb a country that, as far as I can tell, had sod all to do with us. It's not like we're awash with cash. Well not outside sending hundreds of millions to other countries, obviously. Maybe they're using bombs that were about to go past their use-by date and/or stuff that we're not going to replace once it's been used.............but from what my simple eyes can determine, we're rapidly reducing the size of our military forces, and gradually increasing the number of people we want to bomb and…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.5k views
- 4 followers
-
-
JOIN ME ON P6 GALLERY how about the FACEBOOK GROUP for P6 ? do you remember these Rovers?
-
look at this plank, although i cant imagine filming it while driving is great either