The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
Seems Demsel wants to take over the world, lets do people power and see what people want. If anyone disagrees with this poll blame Scotts, if you like it blame me.
-
He could moonlight in a Star Wars film!!! :D
-
As above which Mobile Phone Network do you think is best and why ? Where in the country are you also Cheers
-
Has anyone been before? I fly out on Sunday for a week, looking for the best bars.
-
-
I believe that the simplest explanation is usually the right one...........though there are exceptions............ http://www.thecomet.net/news/stevenage_teenager_lucky_to_be_alive_after_horror_crossbow_accident_1_948785 A boy is lucky to be alive after a loaded crossbow with the safety catch on fired itself. Into his face. Apparently.........no really...........stick with it...........it was "on a desk", loaded, while he was talking to his mate in his room and, well wouldn't you know it, it just went off. All on it's own. Like they do. So. Two young men. In a room. With a loaded crossbow. And. It's gone off on it's own. Yes. Of course it has. I was young o…
-
- 2 replies
- 707 views
- 1 follower
-
-
There are certain laws and rules pertaining to internet fora such as Godwin's law (Google it). Section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986 is quite often suggested (for various reasons) as a suitable offence when it quite clearly is nothing of the sort. For no apparant reason this causes me much amusement and I feel it is beginning to become 'one of those things' that some posters suggest just for giggles. As the length of a thread (or topic) increases the likelyhood of S5 POA being put forward increases; my question as above, what can we call this phenomena? Also, is it possible to create a suitable emoticon to express how it makes me feel, something along the lines of *waa…
-
Usual rules: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Minimal retouching is allowed (brightening, sharpening, smart fix etc.) but entries that have been retouched to the extent that they appear completely unnatural will not be considered. 4 - The photograph must be taken between 15/03/2011 and 01/07/2011. 5 - By entering the competition you consent to the photograph being posted on the PoliceSpecials.com forum to allow members to vote for the winner. To enter simply add your photograph to the flickr group topic using the [*insert flickr url*] code between today and Friday t…
-
As above... I assume its... Being allowed on bail with a certain set of conditions you must adhere to?
-
Instructions: Type your riddle. Wrap your answer in [ spoiler ] bbcode. +1 for good riddles! Example: I'm an American state. I'm round at the edges and high in the middle. What am I? Ohio
-
Just came across this: I find it hilarious, and catchy too!
-
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question. If a student dies while still attending university or even in the holidays waiting for the next year to start, does their student loan get written off? Or does the loan get passed on to the next of kin? (I've tried to contact SFE but can't get through on the phone so I gave up)
-
So reading round the forum and hearing around my community, it seems that lately a lot of people complain of not seeing normal PC's/SC's on patrols and more PCSO's, now I know that is a PCSO's job, but I was just wondering a few things: Is it genuinely hard to get PC/SC's on patrol due to bigger emergencies, paper work or shift patterns? Has any budget cuts effected this? and a personal note, that I live near a highish crime rate area and we have 3 PCSO's and ONE of which I only ever see (granted he is brilliant and no one messes with him) and I was just genuinely curios as to why there seems to be fewer and fewer PC/SC's. p.s, this isn't meant to be an argument or ta…
-
AGE OF HEROES STARRING SEAN BEAN AND DANNY DYER BASED ON THE REAL LIFE EVENTS OF IAN FLEMING’S 30 COMMANDO: THE TEMPLATE FOR THE MODERN DAY SAS DVD Release date: 27th June 2011 Running time: 99 Minutes Price: £19.99 / Certificate: 15 AGE OF HEROES is an action-packed British thriller based on the real-life events of Ian Fleming's 30 Commando during World War II - the template for the modern day SAS. Due to the secretive nature of the unit’s work, it is not a story that many are aware of and yet, they risked their lives to protect their country. AGE OF HEROES is inspired by their fearless exploits. Sean Bean (Lord Of The Rings, GoldenEye) and Danny Dyer (The …