Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Telegraph Bless him!

    • 5 replies
    • 828 views
  2. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Click Really!!!! Afraid of offending the French, since when??? Not celebrate one of the greatest battles in the history of England??? Really!!! The French ought to be happy and celebrating being saved on June 18, 1815 from suffering more years under a tyrranical dictator/emperor who'd waged war over all of Europe and North Africa. I know times are tight, but a few parades, a little flag waving, a few bonfires and a bank holiday are surely in order. What are you not planning to celebrate October 14, 1066 on October 16, 2066 because Harold was defeated??? Oh, btw, Happy Fourth of July to all my once and former countrymen...or should I have a fi…

  3. Kevinl03
    Started by Kevinl03,

    Just a quick question all, I figure this is the best place to get a speedy response. Just been involved in a technical PVA/POLAC, off duty in my personal car, a job car approaches a major 3 or 4 lane junction at rush hour, ATS on red, job car approaches on blues only, hence vehicle in front of me panics when they see the job car on top of them, their rear window is obscured by junk (blankets or soemthing) and they put it into reverse and reverse right into me. They stopped and provided details etc, minor damage, and at the moment it is non-injury on me, I'm just wondering whether the consensus here is to report it to the job or not? I'm just thinking about further down…

    • 2 replies
    • 584 views
  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/8619053/Divisive-bombastic-and-insecure-John-Bercow-is-not-the-Speaker-we-need.html I hope this self important, arrogant, pompous little Dwarf, gets the push. He obviously suffers from 'little man syndrome'. I thought Sheet metal Mick was a poor speaker, but Bercow takes the title with a massive lead.

  5. Kraxein
    Started by Kraxein,

    http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/public/nol_public_news/1347103/News-International-today-announces-that-this-Sunday-10-July-2011-will-be-the-last-issue-of-the-News-of-the-World.html i'd rather it was daily mail, but it's a start.

    • 0 replies
    • 506 views
  6. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Click

  7. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Link That's ripper mate! Edit: Video added.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  8. RemovedUser18-10-21
    Started by RemovedUser18-10-21,

    I have one on Friday, just wondering who has been through one and what is it like?

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
    RemovedUser18-10-21
  9. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Hellooooo!!!

    • 3 replies
    • 660 views
  10. HMService1545925553
    Started by HMService1545925553,

    Technophobe that I am , I have finally waded through the unification of accounts and all the other shenanigans required in order to re-register my account, despite repeated failures due to lost passwords etc etc.... Then again it may have been the skunk cannabis exhibits currently all over my desk..The fumes of which have finally led me to the correct mental state to negotiate the various preceding screens I've just completed. Or perhaps not.. Anyway I'm back...Missed you all, and hope everyone has been well while I was away HMS

    • 7 replies
    • 708 views
  11. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Just discovered that some people suffer from Anatidaephobia. Sounds scary. What Is Anatidaephobia? Anatidaephobia is defined as a pervasive, irrational fear that one is being watched by a duck. The anatidaephobic individual fears that no matter where they are or what they are doing, a duck watches.Anatidaephobia is derived from the Greek word "anatidae", meaning ducks, geese or swans and "phobos" meaning fear. What Causes Anatidaephobia? As with all phobias, the person coping with Anatidaephobia has experienced a real-life trauma. For the anatidaephobic individual, this trauma most likely occurred during childhood. Perhaps the individual was intensely frightened by s…

      • Like
    • 42 replies
    • 4.6k views
  12. EvoChris
    Started by EvoChris,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1912843.stm found this from 2002. Never took off? wonder why? Glad they kept them as is, wouldnt like a builders helmet lookalike

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 843 views
    Administrative Account
  13. WeaponsEnthusiast
    Started by WeaponsEnthusiast * ,

    Well I am thinking of buying the German Sports Guns .22LR remake of the AK-47 semi-auto rifle. But what firearms licence would I need? Is it just a regular one (section 1 I think)? Here is the link to the GSG website if you wanna have a look: http://www.gsg-waffen.de/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=52&Itemid=81〈=en Picture:

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 6.3k views
    Rifleman4798
  14. Obain
    Started by Obain,

    Sort of. He's an American equivelant - A reserve Deputy Sheriff. Basically I was looking for shows to watch on demand 5 when I saw ''Steven Segal: Lawman'' - Ah some sort of straight to DVD action flick I think.. But no its a fly on the wall road wars style cop show with a celebritey walting as a police officer... Untill I realised that Steven Segal IS a police officer and has been for 20 years... http://www.channel5.com/shows/steven-seagal-lawman/episodes/episodes-1 :)

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Giraffe
    Started by Giraffe +,

    I guess you could say it was an open and shut case.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 844 views
    Citizen1546081298

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.