The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
feel free to add some more · You have a bladder capacity of five people · You've ever restrained someone and it was not a sexual experience · You believe that 25% of people are a waste of protoplasm · Your idea of a good time is a robbery at shift change · Discussing dismemberment over a gourmet meal seems perfectly normal to you · You find humour in other peoples' stupidity · You believe in the aerial spraying of Prozac · You disbelieve 90% of what you hear and 75% of what you see · You have your weekends off planned for a year · You believe that a "shallow gene pool" sho…
-
This is a new thread that spawned from the "Coffee Opinions" thread. So many household tips started appearing that I felt they needed their own home to make them easier to find in the future, Pen. Good. I know prices in the UK are generally higher for most items, but I was really shocked by the prices for descaler's on Amazon-UK. Penbwlch2011-08-13 17:31:01
-
- 75 replies
- 3.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
What would you say is the greatest feeling in the world? I'll start... Walking into an air conditioned room on a boiling hot day.
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk...health-15123065 But you cann0t make him drtink. When I made lunches for my kids, I'd put fruit in and it would come home. Apples were wanting to be peeled... so I included a small dessert knife... oh no, big no no, Oranges need peeling. i'd take the outer peel off and wrap it in clingfuilm. I'd put carrots in. But they'd all come back at the end of the day. And in school dinners, veg and salad might be provided, but are they eaten?
-
-
- 70 replies
- 3.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Congrats to Merlin820, who is the winner of the September 2011 PS.com photo competition with a massive 78% of the vote! The theme, as picked by Medic2, was "PUBLIC SERVICE" and Merlin's photograph of her husband's medals was a worthy winner. Well done! 'A matelot's public service' by merlin820_special, on Flickr
-
I'm writing this from Istanbul..... I've also posted on ps.com from Washington DC and New York. That probably makes me a right saddo. For UK-based members where is the furthest you've posted on the forum from?
-
A quite unbelievable story..........along with 'convenient' photographic evidence......... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2045054/Carlos-Tevez-effigy-burnt-near-Manchester-City-stadium.html What do you think?
-
-
- 12 replies
- 591 views
- 2 followers
-
-
The new software seems to be lacking quite a lot of the emoticons we used to have. I have been promised that if we can produce a list of emoticons that we would like to use, the guys at Oracle Towers will try to supply them. Unfortunately we can no longer see the old emoticons so we will need to give a description to them. This thread will create that list so please add any that you would like to see. I will start the ball rolling with my favourite: The evil smile (a red devils face with a smile)
-
-
- 109 replies
- 3.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
This thread is so important that I may yet pin it*. X Factor 2011 My dirty secret is that I love the X Factor. No, really. It's very amusing. The biggest reason I like it is that it is Betfair paradise. I have had a great few years on Betfair making money on the outcomes of each week. And it's dead easy in the first few weeks once the final contestants are selected. Here's one top tip: The odds-on favourite in the first four weeks has never, ever won. That's in every season. Think Ray Quinn, "Austin Drage^", Danyl Johnson... So, I will be shorting the odds-on favourite pretty much straight off. You make money in Betfair in events like this as the odds go in and out…
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044410/Paedophile-Mitchell-Harrison-disembowelled-Frankland-Prison-attack.html They have got those responsible for this murder, but it is difficult to have much sympathy, a 13 year old raped and he got a measly 4 years inside. At least he will not be raping any more 13 year olds.
-
- 5 replies
- 697 views
- 1 follower
-
-
So what's everyone's opinions of blogs? Do any of you out there have your own little blogs? What are peoples opinions of specials having blogs, and what should and shouldn't they post about? Your opinions are appreciated. (I hope I haven't opened a can of worms here!)
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=RobaJKGMMiE
-
-
- 11 replies
- 1.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
hi folks, ive be doing some research in to conspiracy theory, not if the conspiracies are true, most i believe are not, BUT, which ones people give credit or credence to and which ones not, This seems less to do with the quality of information available and more to do with cultural aspects and the older they are the more people believe them As the bulk pf poster on here are rational and cynical i would appreciate if you would give your views on the following statements as true , maybe or definitely not and if you have time why you believe the ones you do, if any thanks Winston Churchill knew in advance about the attack on pearl habour, but chose not to tell the Americ…
-
Anyone watched this? Very interesting insight. For anyone who hasn't seen it, watch it here.