The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
No, he hasn't found the love of his life (just yet) but he has won the PS.com October Photo Competition! The subject this month was "The Street" and David's entry (which does indeed have a number of streets in it) was voted the winner. Well done David! P1040948 by eff2.8, on Flickr Keep your eyes peeled for the November competition, which will be announced on the 1st of November.
-
Just finished cleaning my car and thought I would pose a poll. Personally, I try to clean my car every fortnight (both interior and exterior) on one of my days off from uni and work. I think it's a reflection of me, and if my car is dirty, I feel as though people will think I'm dirty and unclean and lazy. I hate looking at cars with filthy alloys full of break dust etc. I do a lot of motorway driving during the week and so my car gets caked in all sorts (rubbish off HGVs etc). I also find that the best way to clean your car is with a good old bucket and sponge! I'd hate to even put one of those brushes you see at jet washes on my cars paintwork - some of them are like…
-
-
Come on sharp eyes folks. What has changed on the entire Cunard fleet. I never thought Cunard would do it!
-
Please remember that the clocks changed last night, so you may need to update the forum click on your settings. There is a thread detailing how to do this in the Forum Information section, I can't post a link at the moment as I'm on my phone, but I have bumped the thread to the top of the section.
-
-
Btw the not police related topic is there so people don't think its something to do with police and come disappointed. Any-ways - You know I done the favourite quote thing and I saw one posted somewhere else and I was thinking about it and could not come to a conclusion , what are your opinions on this quote? It was a sad day when Colonel Gaddafi Was killed, not that a tyrant had come to an end, But the way he met it - this will define the human race forever. - Anonymous
-
http://news.aol.co.uk/uk-news/story/a-535-000-public-funds-for-thatcher/2014337/?ncid=webmail1 I don't begrudge Maggie a penny, but as for Major & Blair...................words don't sum up the evil I feel toward that pair.
-
- 4 replies
- 580 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have no words to explain any of this. It's amazing and disturbing in equal quantities.
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8854840/Pink-Floyd-guitarists-son-Charlie-Gilmour-loses-appeal-over-jail-sentence.html poor Mummy, she will be upset that her little darling, who was just having a bit of fun, is not being released early. Perhaps if she had made more effort to bring him up properly, he wouldn't have found himself inside. I think her excuse that his father rejecting him as a child has worn very thin.
-
This former Labour MP who stood down prior to the last election, has been heard sobbing before her appearance both at magistrates court and today at Southwark C.C. I wonder, is she upset at what she has done,or could it be that she is upset because she has been caught out at fiddling her expences. I myself tend to think it's the latter, lets hope she too gets a custodial sentence.
-
-
- 12 replies
- 641 views
- 2 followers
-
-
A mate took pictures as a food event and blogged them on his blog. He had a comment at the bottom from the 'official photographer', have a read. I assume the owner neglected to ask people not to take photos, so what's the stance here? WARNING; gratuitous shots of delicious food!!
-
This could just be me being grumpy, but why does the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor have to be shown to the extent that it is on Sky rolling news. Purely from a personal point of view,I couldn't give a tom tit, Michael Jackson is dead,end of,as far as I am concerned. I wasn't very interested when allegations were made known to the public about children in his never never land, and I became even far less interested when he was pictured apparently holding a young child out of a window at what appeared to be arms length. There must be far more interesting news in the world than that. Or is it just me . Anyway, now i've got that off my chest, I shall have my tea followed b…
-
- 3 replies
- 508 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052793/Golliwog-window-Race-hate-charges-dropped.html Common sense hasn't died completely. Should never have got this far in the firat place.
-
-
- 32 replies
- 2.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-