Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Alpha Victor 11546620647
    Started by Alpha Victor 11546620647,

    Hello all, Slightly mad today after getting a quote for a Volvo V70 T6 AWD 3.0. They quoted me £3,450 per year! But then my dad got a quote for the same vehicle - £480 per year! We both put the same details in apart from age. Is this age discrimination or what? Court of human rights, here I come! haha Thanks Scott Edit: I should add, I'm 18.

    Alpha Victor 11546620647
  2. Londonbased
    Started by Londonbased,

    I was going to send a PM to Lord Vader but maybe this will be of interest to many forum users. What is the score on Karma Shields? I vary between one shield or two shields whenever I log on to Police Specials. I don't give a monkey's to be honest. This is more nice to know than need to know. I've read the forum bumf on karma but was under the impression you could not lose it so why does it drop from 2 to 1 then back up again? P.S. I am also indifferent to ebay feedback.

    • 3 replies
    • 553 views
    Whopper MacBig +
  3. Million
    Started by Million,

    Wondered if anyone has been watching this series. Very moving, first person accounts of the war from the D-Day landings to the end of the war. Like it says in the introduction, possibly the last chance to hear these stories from the mouths of the people that were there.. There won't be many around for very long.

    • 1 reply
    • 378 views
  4. harrier74
    Started by harrier74,

    Sorry entered in error

  5. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Does anyone use that phrase any more? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-15819369 I think lots of children, not just girls are growing up in a moral and mannerless abyss nowadays.

  6. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Link Let the Entertainment and captions begin...

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 884 views
  7. medic1
    Started by medic1,

    Sooo its Orange Wednesday I have just been paid and want to treat the lady of the house to an evening out. however it is a rather quiet time for cinema releases and i have narrowed the choices down to these: In Time Help me out! dead line is.... 5pm. the movie with most votes wins Immortals 3D Johnny English Reborn http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qXQSfSu1Y0s

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 834 views
    Administrative Account
  8. Slough
    Started by Slough,

    I've made a DVD That has been put on a disc, does anyone know any software I can use to copy it to a new disk?

    • 8 replies
    • 645 views
  9. rockin
    Started by rockin,

    This is the most bizzare video I've seen, I hope you enjoyhttp://youtu.be/nBvces529gY

    • 1 reply
    • 283 views
  10. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    • 4 replies
    • 487 views
  11. Harrovian1546081228
    Started by Harrovian1546081228,

    Are we doing this again this Chrimbo? Last years was jolly fun, even if the most original thing I could think of was "Harrovian's Christmas Name". There were some excellent avatars knocking about too, who was it who had the police helicopter wearing a badly photoshopped Father Christmas hat? That one made me giggle every time I saw it.

      • Like
    • 79 replies
    • 3.8k views
    Police Constable 1 +
  12. Swannatron
    Started by Swannatron,

    So who got their copy of Batman Arkham City on Friday? whether pre-ordered or shop bought. I got mine from from Tesco on a deal they had when you spent £40 on shopping the game with an extra joker challenge map and in a lovely steelbook was £30... would be rude not to lol. what edition did you buy? how are you finding the game and how would you compare it to Arkham Asylum?

    • 6 replies
    • 631 views
  13. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    I thought I would start a thread of how policing used to be Check out the dog handlers vehicle (Is it a Morris Oxford ??) So much smarter If anyone gets any other footage of this sort of policing in a gentler age I would be interested in seeing them - NO not old episodes of Dixon of Dock Green (seen'um!!)

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 549 views
    Police Constable 1 +
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph...es-relaxed.html The top man has been suspended, as has the Permenant Secretary, and several other people. This departmernt comes under the control of the Home Office, for which Ms May is responsible. Will she fall on her sword as she is ultimately responsible and should have ensured that the BA was doing it's job properly. Ms May was quick to suggest that Labour Ministers fell on their swords, but I doubt if she will. She will find someone else to blame. On the news this morning a worker at the BA said that their staff had been cut by 20% which meant it was impossible to do all the checks necessary. Sounds like Ms May cutting jobs where they…

  15. Cuddles
    Started by Cuddles +,

    Usual rules: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Minimal retouching is allowed (brightening, sharpening, smart fix etc.) but entries that have been retouched to the extent that they appear completely unnatural will not be considered. 4 - The photograph must be taken between 01/08/2011 and 23/11/2011. 5 - By entering the competition you consent to the photograph being posted on the PoliceSpecials.com forum to allow members to vote for the winner. The entries will be displayed on the PoliceSpecials.com forum from 23/11/11 and 30/11/11 and PS.com members will be able to vote f…

      • Like
    • 51 replies
    • 3.6k views
    Administrative Account

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.