Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. medic1
    Started by medic1,

    has anyone being watching life's to short on BBC? I think its hilarious and so much better than Extras

    • 0 replies
    • 616 views
  2. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    How remarkably sensible. Staggeringly so. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16058275

  3. MC1
    Started by MC1,

    Mariah Carey thrilled by warship crew's Christmas video A video made by the crew of the Royal Navy assault ship HMS Ocean has delighted pop star Mariah Carey. The military men and women mime to the singer's 1994 hit All I Want For Christmas Is You. The video was made after the crew found out the ship would be back in its home port for Christmas after seven months at sea. After watching it, the singer tweeted: "This is the best thing I've ever seen, you guys just made my day! Happy Happy Christmas!!! x0x0 to the troops." http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-16073499 Haha brilliant. Love the ending in particular. Video in the link.

    • 2 replies
    • 596 views
  4. CalvinK
    Started by CalvinK,

    It's been a while since I was last here, feels as though it's been well over a year! How's everyone going? Is Kenworthy still here too, the rascal! :) There's been a lot of changes since I last visited too!

  5. kirkie
    Started by kirkie,

    Police forces have, since their inception, encouraged their officers to take part in team and sporting activities. Hull City Police and later Humberside Police was no exception, and officers of all ranks represented the Force. Cricket proved so popular that by the end of the 1980's a number of officers, unable to find a regular place in the existing Humberside Police Cricket team, formed another team, sensibly calling it the Humberside Police Second XI. The "second team" played in the Hull and District League, whilst the First XI played at a much higher level. As Police Forces changed their policy towards "injury on duty" and with a drift from the participation of office…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. kirkie
    Started by kirkie,

    Feel free to discuss any Police Sport UK matters within this thread. The Police Sport UK comprises the affiliated Sports Clubs of all United Kingdom Police Forces. Its purpose is to promote inter-Force championship events in which members of all Force Sports Associations have opportunities to compete. Competitors also have opportunities for international selection and the Police Sport UK has membership of the Union Sportive des Polices d'Europe whose task is to provide international competition between European member countries. The organisation is governed by the Police Sport UK Council comprising representatives of all Police regions. All sporting disciplines are cont…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. prolixia
    Started by prolixia,

    I thought it might be fun to show off our festive avatars - especially as some of the ones from last year were quite spectacular. Mine is nothing special, but I'm pleased with how it came out.

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Ian_C
    Started by Ian_C,

    OK folks,,, I know this is a long shot,, but I am going to ask anyway,, I am trying to get hold of some Nikon Camera equipment,, as long as it works, I don't mind what state it is in, and will consider any kit.., so I am asking if anyone has any that they no longer want,, that they would be willing to DONATE to an upcoming photographer..... I know its a big ask,,, but I am hoping that there may be someone who would be happy to see some of their old kit recycled to a new 'tog'.. I hope you can help,, pls let me know if you can, of course I will pay P&P,,, but like everyone, things are tight right now.... so I am hoping that this may get some hits.. Thanks in adva…

  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/jeremy_clarkson_calls_for_strikers_to_be_shot I always thought Clarkson lacked intelligence, I think this proves it. Too much driving around in circles has adled his tiny brain.

  10. Cuddles
    Started by Cuddles +,

    Well done to David for winning the PS.com Photo Competition yet again. You can leave your payment in an unmarked paper bag in the corner... The topic this month was "Currently Seasonal" and the entries were superb as always. Thanks for your hard work everyone. P1050121 by eff2.8, on Flickr

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    Administrative Account
  11. Windhill
    Started by Windhill +,

    I understand this was taken somewhere in Salford.

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 828 views
  12. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    As the title suggests, what are your views?

      • Like
    • 31 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Terrible news.

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. bensonby
    Started by bensonby +,

    Be warned!

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 2.4k views
  15. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    Chocolate news.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.