The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
Phone contract has been up for renewal for two months now! (Just not got round to sorting it out yet!) I want a new phone, and I want my contract cheaper! I pay £26 a month for Unlimited Texts and 200 minutes with the internet bolt on. I have a Blackberry 8520 and I am with Orange. I am thinking of the Blackberry Bold 9900... Anyone know of any good offers with other providers? Or haggling tips? Or think I should get a different phone! Thanks! :D
-
I am a newbee to this site and a civilian living in South Cumbria, my son who is a novice driver with only 1 years experience (20yr old) had an accident 4 weeks ago resulting in the car being writen off, his confidence is shot to pieces and I'm looking now for a suitibly experienced driver to teach him winter driving tecniques possibly with some skid pan work (which I might enjoy too) is there anyone local to us that may be able to help? malcolm21@me.com
-
- 1 reply
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/8888865/YouTube-dads-always-have-their-finger-on-the-button.html As of yesterday, 386,823,245 people had viewed the YouTube video “Charlie Bit My Finger… Again!†The domestic epic featuring a chortling toddler snacking on his older brother has been watched by more people than live in the United States and the United Kingdom combined. And that was yesterday. By the end of the week, the number will have swollen by most of the population of Sweden.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
- rooms
- rent
- mansfield
- nottinghamshire
-
Tagged with:
Room to rent in Mansfield Nottinghamshire, this would be ideal for someone wanting temp accom untill they find there feet after relocating to the area. only fully employed people please. very friendly and relaxed house. message me for more details etc, thanks
-
Why do people use them? I have one for my busiess phone, and I can't stand it! The web browser is rubbish, no point in it at all! These days with android and iphone exchange connectivity there is no need for blackberries at all! Especially since you need the BES on the server side, where as with android and iphone it connects straight to exchange!
-
As seems to be the norm at the moment, I just thought I'd start a thread for another of the new releases. Anyone else ordered or even in the early access? I got my early access invite today and currently playing a Jedi on 'Nightmare Lands' server.
-
I've started collecting them, I think I've got too many so I may start mounting them in a display case. Anyone else have any cool ones? Or am I just kinda sad? Cheers, Luke I've just opened the picture and It's huuuge, mods, any ideas how to make it smaller????
-
Here is some Crimbo anagrams for you, These are related to Christmas PASSED THY NEST and PEN THESE CHEQUES Enjoy!
-
.......there's a woodpecker in my garden. Noisy little git.
-
- 29 replies
- 3.6k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I converted some FLAC to 44.1 320kbps MP3's but they won't transfer to the iPhone. No error messages, and they're ticked as selected tunes. Any ideas what's up?
-
You know what I am talking about, that thread may have seemed a bit uncomfortable to some but the OP was happy with it. So why close it for no good reason, and then why did another mod open it to add his own comment and then close it again?
-
Anyone following this chap? Interesting stuff on the mental health side of things! Any other suggestions for blogs to follow?
-
I thought it was fake at first but was wrong. Your thoughts?
-
Now, I know this may be a little controversial, but I regularly visit a few different forums, and overall I find the consistency and correctness of the spelling and grammar here to be a bit below par. Whilst I can understand that we're not all perfect, I am far from faultless in this regard, I do find that readability of this forum is compromised as a result. I am aware that some people are dyslexic, or simply find constructing complex sentences difficult, but a lot of people here don't even spell check their post before submitting. Again, I know there are excuses for this as well, such as being on a mobile device, but it seems a significant minority of the demograph…