Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. medic1
    Started by medic1,

    I was thinking about this earlier and wondered what people thought on the issue. I know it has already started to be discussed in the real world section (mods feel free to merge if you wish) I also wanted to open up a monthly debate like the photo competition. just to start us off i have used the pros and cons of euthanasia as listed on euthanasia.com. feel free to mention your own and i will add them. Arguments For Euthanasia: It provides a way to relieve extreme pain It provides a way of relief when a person's quality of life is low Frees up medical funds to help other people It is another case of freedom of choice Arguments Against Euthanasia: Euthanasia dev…

    • 9 replies
    • 703 views
  2. Switch
    Started by Switch,

    My lord, this is annoying..

    • 4 replies
    • 658 views
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/9000190/Fan-arrested-as-Liverpool-probe-racist-abuse-of-Oldhams-Tom-Adeyemi.html What a load of hypocrites there are at Liverpool FC. A club spokesman stated that when the find out who the culprit is they will ban him for life from attending their ground, they state that they will not stand for racist behaviour. Funny, I don't notice them 'not standing for racist' behaviour as Suarez is still with the club after his racist comments to a Man U player. Double standards by LFC.

  4. Rooster1
    Started by Rooster1,

    We've all heard the term troll thrown around a lot recently on PS.com but what exactly is a troll? how do they act? why do they do it? and how can we spot them? Take a look at this handy article from Gizmodo (source - http://gizmodo.com/5873503/why-we-troll Caution: Original Source contains strong language that has been edited in PS.com version) Why We Troll [/url]At the end of this post there is a comment form, where you can weigh in and tell me I am wrong. If you do that, however—even if you have a great point—you're probably a troll. I know. You don't think you are a troll. You are simply assured of your righteousness. You're just demonstrating your case. And…

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Josh'Grizzly'Gregory
    Started by Josh'Grizzly'Gregory,

    I've been pondering about everyone who wants to join the police as a regular and have been thinking, what would you do as an alternative career if you were told that there's no chance of you getting into the police at all. I've been applying that question to myself and have come up with either being a postman or join the military. I'm just curious as to what everyone else would be doing as an alternative career.

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
    Josh'Grizzly'Gregory
  6. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    I think we may be seeing some one go Postal very soon.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Guest GodAtum
    Started by Guest GodAtum,

    I've been watching the new BBC Sherlock series. Could someone with that job actually exist today? And does he carry a gun?

    • 4 replies
    • 466 views
  8. LeeM
    Started by LeeM,

    Bet it would have been fun (not!) arresting this lad? (not that I'm suggesting he would have been nicked, btw but I wonder if he got into the nightclub?) Still, better in the street than in the back of the police van in that state!!

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 988 views
    Eurocopter1546081234
  9. Pickles11
    Started by Pickles11,

    Hi, I am posting this topic for a bit of advice as I am unsure of what I should do! I work nights as a care assistant in a nursing home, I work with 1 RGN (Registered general nurse) and we are supposed to work together to nurse and care for the residents and do cleaning duties. The problem I'm having is a couple of the nurses I work with on different nights, seem to have something against me! And a number of occasions I have been left feeling offended or insulted from comments and remarks they have made, or just in general, how the treat me. For example - One of the nurses expects to me to do ALL the cleaning duties by myself, as well as the care. So that means I have…

    • 9 replies
    • 529 views
  10. Candles
    Started by Candles +,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrPmJ4NXVDQ&feature=channel_video_title Very lucky girl...

    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph...-of-Wessex.html As much as I think Sophie Wessex is a Social Climber, and sponger, she was put in a difficult position because not accepting a gift from the King and PM, is considered very rude. What I do object to is that sanctimonious, hypocrite, Denis MacShane, criticising her and saying she should sell the gifts and give the money to the poor. MacShane is the man who claimed for EIGHT Laptop Computers in 5 years, and claimed £20,000 towards his constituency office, which is his GARAGE, attached to his house. MacShane is a crook in anyones eyes. .

  12. gallifrey
    Started by gallifrey +,

    The Fifth Elephant The Truth Thief of Time Going Postal Wintesmith Making Money Unseen Academicals I shall wear Midnight Moving Pictures Maskerade Wee Free Men Hat Full of Sky Amazing Maurice and his educated Rodents BCA Book Club Editions ---------------------------------- Night Watch Thud Jingo Carpe Jugulum The Last Continent Monstrous Regiment Just a bump £55 for the lot including postage you will have to pay any paypal fees though

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Perhaps someone knows something that isn't common knowledge. Apparently the BBC has being doing interviews for Teflons Obituary, asking MP's what they thought of him. Apparently most replies could nort be repeated until after the 2100 watershed.

    IveToldYouOnce
  14. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    I swear Topman used to sell some decent clothes a few years ago? I had a £15 voucher for Christmas for Topman so went to have a look. I spent about 30 - 45 mins looking through the entire shop and could not find one item of clothing that I like. The entire shop was pretty much full up with Chinos and other rubbish baggy T-shirt including this... Who is their right mind would ever wear such a thing? In the end I sold my £15 voucher for £10 to someone in the queue.

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. anthonyrussell1546081352
    Started by anthonyrussell1546081352,

    Hi just writing to see if there is anyone who is on the January Intake for Merseyside Police who has passed there Initial Police Recruitment test and now at the interview stage. Would be nice to get to know some people as we will more than likely be working together for the next few months! :D

    • 1 reply
    • 876 views
    Administrative Account

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.