Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. UKPolice
    Started by UKPolice,

    Hi all, I have spoke with fellow users in the chat room but we couldn't find what this spider species is! Any help/suggestions? http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=noh8hf&s=6

      • Like
    • 40 replies
    • 2.9k views
  2. Pablo Montoya
    Started by Pablo Montoya,

    Seen it today. Loved it, absolutely LOVED it! Anyone else?

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. westie
    Started by westie,

    Ever since Robin Gibb passed away, many of his records have been played on the radio in his memory. Many of the earlier ones were in my youth which and just my era. I found that I knew most of the words to most of the songs he wrote. I just wish that I could have remembered law in the same way when I was at Hendon. Perhaps if they had put acts and sections etc to pop music it may have been easier. lol

  4. ChopperA1
    Started by ChopperA1,

    What an appalling experience was had with Niton999! My son newly warranted and eager to impress, travelled a 104 mile round trip to make some pre first attendance kit purchases from this awful company, £130’s worth of purchases in-fact! He placed his selection on the counter for the assistant to pack only to find once home that something had not been charged for nor included in the bag. He and I spoke with Niton’s “manager”, Owen who assured me that he operated with Tony Deverson MD’s full authority, spoke on his behalf until he realised that he had a problem, and then back peddled like crazy! I made it very clear that this was the fault of their counter assistant and …

      • Like
    • 28 replies
    • 2.3k views
    Administrative Account
  5. -AJ
    Started by -AJ +,

    Come meet some PS.com members on Skype. Video + Voice chat ongoing - Join the Chat Room and give us your skype address to be added in... Current members involved.. David King Scotts MikeBrum -AJ

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Pablo Montoya
    Started by Pablo Montoya,

    Well folks, it's Saturday, I have the weekend off (from my day job) and not on patrol so going to have a few beers while watching some bad telly (not sat on my backside doing nothing for AGES!!!) On the menu for me tonight is some Draught Guinness then some Leffe. What is your tipple of choice? In the house or/and in the pub? For teetotalers; do you have a 'special' weekend drink/snack? Ice-cream floats? Popcorn? Cheers all...

      • Like
    • 40 replies
    • 3.3k views
  7. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    Has anyone here arranged a ride along through the IPA? I take it you just fill out the travel form, say no to accommodation, etc then just put "ride along with local police department" in the facilities required box? Cheers marty

    • 0 replies
    • 496 views
    Marty McFly1546081284
  8. Tom
    Started by Tom,

    It is obviously faked for demonstration purposes but may make some feel queasy or not safe for work, so ill post it as a link instead of an image. http://i.imgur.com/mdMrS.gif

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    Happy Birthday, Mav'. Hope you have a great day and many more of them to come! :clap:

  10. 5535
    Started by 5535,

    Say what you like, but I rather like the old BTP PCSO's ID wallets, with the blue badge inside. Seeing as they no longer issue them and I dislike the lack of shiny stuff in mine, I was rather hoping someone was willing to part with one...? Would be willing to pay a small fee for a good/reasonable condition wallet.

  11. Ryan#
    Started by Ryan# +,

    Ello all, I've read the UCAS 'help' pages on how to write the Personal Statement, but I'm struggling so much! - I'm hopefully going to be studying Criminology & Policing BA (Hons); I know I have to write about 'what I know already about the topic chosen to study' which I do - It's writing everything else. - How do I start? - What kind of things should I include? Also, If you can remember parts of your Personal Statement, which may help me write my own, then please do post it! Thank you everyone, RJM

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. MindTheGap
    Started by MindTheGap +,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-20222998 Well there goes a revolution in online messaging, much like IRC Facebook Chat killed it!

    • 6 replies
    • 749 views
    ((TheShake))1546081325
  13. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Looking for an iPhone5? Maybe you might want to consider this alternative. An eBay Auction

    • 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
    SC Ben1546081185
  14. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    In the early hours of Sunday morning, someone entered my Johannesburg flat and stole my laptop. I live on the top floor of a block, which is apparently well-guarded, and as there is a 60 foot drop from the top floor to the ground with no drain pipes or other climbing point except small balconies. The climber must have been desperate - he entered through a window which is about 3 feet from the nearest balcony and he must have been small and agile because the window is small and the distance between balcony & window without any form of hand / foot-holds. It was a very clean quick job and i didn't notice anything amiss for sometime - all doors were locked from the insid…

  15. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    All of us like a good joke now and again and some of us (me included) can remember comedians from many years ago. Who are your favourites? Some of mine... Stan and Olly Eric and Ernie Ken Dodd Les Dawson Incidentally, unlike comedians of today, none of the above performers ever uttered a swearword on stage. One of them is still packing theatres up and down the country.

      • Like
    • 39 replies
    • 3.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.