The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.cwgc.org/...an-smith.aspx I get a Newsletter 4 times a year from the CWGC. Bryan Smith has worked there for 44 years looking after the graves, and recently received an MBE for his services . IMHO his MBE is worth 10 of those awards given to civil servants, just for being a civil servant for 30 years , or the likes of McCartney, Jagger and John getting Knigthoods for trying to sing.http://www.cwgc.org/news-ev
-
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-curious-case-of-the-clark-brothers/4od Have a watch, see what you think. Real? Long of pony? Making out to be worse than it is?
-
... of the xmas variety. Hahaaa, got you all there didn't I?!? Yes, another Christmas thread :-) WOOHOO. I'll make NO apologies, I love this time of year (used to hate it but then I had kids!!!) The question is this... ....Who has their presents bought/made/painted etc? Who is a Humbug (you big saddos...)? Another question - albiet a very important one; What do you get your retired dad???? And why are dads so impossibly difficult to buy for?!?!?
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9716515/Barristers-threaten-strike-action-over-legal-aid-reforms.html Oh dear, I really feel sorry for these 'over-paid' lawyers, they have their Cartel and they don't wish to lose it. I would imagine that Tesco lawyers and judges would be just as good as theirs.
-
All, I am currently the owner of a 58 plate VW Golf, and it costs me a bloody fortune. A recent service cost smoething in the region of £650, and frankly I'm sick of it. I love the car itself to bits; it handles well and has enough power to keep my enthusiastic driving style satisfied, but it's starting to develop a few grumbles from a clearly not-careful previous owner, and the cost is starting to grate at me. I'm looking to get rid of it in the spring, but am stuck for ideas as to what to go for. Obviously I want to be spending less money, but if possible I'd like to go for something a little bigger. I'd consider a new car, but only if I intended on finacing, owning i…
-
behind why I feel like I'm going to puke up my gut right now? Is being sick my bodies way of expelling the toxins in booze?
-
- 10 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Once again, a hard fought campaign gives a worthy winner: Chewie's "Sticks" Sticks by wombleway, on Flickr Well done and give yourself a Mods award.
-
I had to attend a day-long symposium on Thursday at my university. The entire teaching staff were compelled to attend and we had a series of talks on all kinds of subjects from different reseach specialisms most of which are of no interest to me in my field, just as my area would be of no interest to them. We did, however, have a speaker from our engineering faculty whose talk was, while being esoteric, most interesting. I hadn't realised it, but our university has for some time being working with NASA and the European Space Agency on a number of projects. One of these is designing "umbilicals". These are (apparently) the lifeline attachments between the spacecraft an…
-
-
- 2 replies
- 657 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Its finally upon us!!! Title favourites for me are Man Utd, Rooney and Van persie should be a deadly partnership, City to finish second, its always harder to win it second time round, also Machini seems frustrated with his Chief exec, which indicates disharmony in their camp, Arsenal to finish third, yes they have lost van persie and probarly song, but Wenger always produces new quality players, also they always seem to qualify for the CL, Chelsea to finish fourth, yes they won the CL, but their league form was awful plus i dont rate di matteo. The relegation spots, i cant see past the teams promoted i am afraid. Thoughts!!!
-
-
- 10 replies
- 1.8k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Prince Edward "Well thenks for sounding so blaaaddy enthusiastic!" at It's a Royal Knockout John Redwood , ahem, 'singing' the Welsh National Anthem Shteve McLaren shpeaking wif der Dutch achshent in der foodboll innervoo...... just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, along comes this bloke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3U-r8T31Ns Utterly priceless.... We need to remind ourselves that no matter what teeth grindingly , ball achingly embarrassing situations we get ourselves into, we can always comfort ourselves with the fact that we will NEVER , EVER achieve the dizzy heights of ridicule that this bunch have managed.So here's the challenge; can anyone trum…
-
-
- 3 replies
- 5.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Picture 1: Music & Lyrics by wombleway, on Flickr Picture 2: Stars on 45 by Sparkydale, on Flickr Picture 3: Sticks by wombleway, on Flickr I've cheated a little to make it look like there were 50% more entries... I have plans for next month, but if you have any ideas/opinions/viewpoints/suggestions/tips/ideas etc. please add them either on here or in the photography club thread: http://www.policespecials.com/forum/index.php?/topic/37703-pscom-photography-club/
-
Anyone else see Peep Show tonight? Please note: video contains strong language, so not safe for work or minors
-
So come on then people, who's taken the day off to play this?. I should be ankles deep in doritos and mountain dew by now. SHOULD. Thanks play.com. How's everyone finding it??.
-
-
Love it, love it, love it!!! Buying a tree tomorrow (fake one) and tinsel and 'stuff'. Roll on the overplayed songs, German markets, over-excited children, decent films on 'council telly' (cannot wait for Elf to air, got it on DVD anyway but for some reason it's always better on the telly), cold days and even colder nights, rubbish wooly jumpers, work nights out and plenty other things. Yaldi :-)