The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
Great,, I am please that the link was of some use mate... I think we should have a comp mate,, to see who can find the most STUPID emoticon,,, hehehe... Challenge is on.,.... I know all the msn ones are here... here
-
- 348 replies
- 46.8k views
- 5 followers
-
-
Over the past month on certain days it's been very chilly I've worn something similar to a ski mask (http://store.berghaus.com/p/scarves/mens-spectrum-neck-gaiter/434650) to work as I often have to stand in the freezing cold for ages waiting for a bus and train. I've not once been stopped by the police. Maybe if I did wear a full-on ski mask i might?
-
Force says posting 'photo a day' online is a great way of engaging with the public at large.Posting photos online to highlight the breadth of work its officers do has helped a force engage positively with the public. More than a million people have viewed the West Midlands Police images uploaded to photo website Flickr, which receives roughly 4,000 visits a day. This rose to 28,000 visits a day after a TV feature on the photos. The force has uploaded a new picture every day in 2012 to highlight areas of its work - the archive includes historic images from the force’s 100-year history as well as modern day police vehicles and officers involved in forensics and custody. …
-
Hi all users of this forum i would just like to wish you all a merry christmas and have a great new year All the best for 2013 SCW
-
Folks Further to my announcement in the Latest Announcement section re the downtime and move, I just wanted to start one in here where people can reply if they wish to firstly welcome you all back and secondly for anyone to raise any issues/problems etc. The floor is yours folks!!!
-
-
- 11 replies
- 813 views
- 2 followers
-
-
I've had a number of successes of late in the Asda create your own pizza lottery. - that is, the ones they forget to mark with which toppings people have chosen, then said person has not returned to pick up and therefore force Asda to stick a 'reduced' sticker on it and pop it in the reductions fridge with the almost out of date ham. question is, as the oven is on - what is on my pizza tonight? (if it helps, I'm fairly sure it has a barbeque sauce base rather than tomato) (it's also thin and crispy)
-
(turkey that is) Mine is 8.6kg (18lb 15.6 oz) Any advances on that?..
-
Didn't like shopping there anyway. Yesterday I was at my local TESCOs store buying a large bag of Winalot dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.. What did she think I had, an elephant? So, since I'm a Civil Servant and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Winalot Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 2 stone before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to …
-
-
- 15 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Evenin' all, Missing posting on a forum as Police Specials one is deader than a dodo with dead sauce poured over it, so I thought I would pop over here to say hello to you all!
-
-
- 23 replies
- 1.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
...Apple have infuriated me. I've been considering updating my software to Mountain Lion, which is downloadable only. I have a slow internet connection and it seems to me it's going to take days to download. I contacted Apple, after poking about for hours on their website (that was well hidden) who suggested I call a number. Which is what I wanted to avoid for the problems I knew I was going to get. And did. 'Speak now if you want' 'Sorry I didn't hear what you said' 'For iPod speak now'. You get the picture. *click* Hello? Hello? *click* 'Sorry I did not get that. For iPad speak now'. The operative, finally, after a patronising 'no one does it by disc any more, everyon…
-
The smile on this blokes (Rob) face tells it all, obviously delighted with a years long hard work. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01ng5lr Can you truthfully say that you are as happy at work as this fellow is? I know the M6 rarely makes me smile. Please watch the clip and tell us Are you happy?
-
-
- 28 replies
- 3.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://forums.2kgames.com/index.php I joined this site 2 months ago after buying the game "ENEMY UNKNOWN" I did not break their terms and conditions but I logged in yesterday ands saw this I simply committed the cardinal sin of comparing a rival game to theirs and bang BANNED PERMANENTLY
-
- 10 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Although I am blessed and look about 26 maximum and act about 10, I really love this Glen Malloy mix, from 1992, Circus circus, Banbridge (lol ).. What is your favourite mix? Lash it up. Click to hear mine and turn it up.... Although I prefer german Industrial techno .. love this mix, reminds me of me muckers laaaaaaa...........
-
- 10 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-