Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Scot
    Started by Scot,

    Right, what's the oddest/weirdest/most surreal/bizarre etc.. thing you've ever experienced or had to do as a special or a regular?

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
    Administrative Account
  2. SnakeEyes
    Started by SnakeEyes,

    How do I edit my Avatar, its meant to be because I got my subscription but I cant find the option anywhere... Please tell me click by click..

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 790 views
  3. ted123
    Started by ted123,

    I just found some videos belonging to A&S about 999 calls they've received. A typical waste of call operator and police time. And this one has to be the most amusing. He dialed 999 because his wife is decorating and only left him 2 salmon sandwiches left over from last night. Does he really expect the police to come to his house and force his wife to make dinner?

    • 3 replies
    • 619 views
    Whirlybird1546081382 +
  4. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    Has anyone seen Giraffe's giraffe, it seems to have gone walkabout!?

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Gelf
    Started by Gelf,

    Does anyone on here use NFL Game Pass or watch the NFL games by another medium? I have recently stopped my sky sports subscription as it was costing me nearly £350 a year and all I really watch on it is american football. I can watch sky sports on my mobile and the superbowl in on BBC so I am ok for this season, but next season I am going to need to make other plans. Is it worth spending £100 for a season on NFL game pass?

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 610 views
  6. 37240932704982
    Started by 37240932704982,

    Well, didn't really know if this was appropriate. However, it is really sad to see someone that has been on this forum for a long time go. I've personally never encountered a topic or post from Lord Vadar, but I felt quite upset when I saw the announcement for his retirement from PS.com. I'd like this thread to be specially dedicated for all his hard work! I joined this website back around August/September, never really posted anything until late September! My first post was about my Day 1 and Day 2 for the MSC. I instantly got involved with the some of the moderators and people that congratulated me! All my other threads were mainly asking about different type of thing…

      • Like
    • 30 replies
    • 4.6k views
  7. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    I am looking at getting a logo designed for a business idea. Does anyone do that on here? I'm happy to transfer a tenner or something for a design I like. If anyone feels like having a bash, let me know and I will send over the details. Cheers Shane

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. RobE92
    Started by RobE92,

    Could someone point me towards the section of the highway code that states you (specifically as a car driver) must always overtake a motorcyclist who is traveling at 30 in a 30 limit, and then continue down the road with said speed limit plus an extra approx 10mph from for good measure. I'm really struggling to find where in the highway code that is, but its gotta be in there as it seems to happen to me around town every 5 seconds.

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. Javioli
    Started by Javioli,

    • 1 reply
    • 674 views
    ((TheShake))1546081325
  10. 37240932704982
    Started by 37240932704982,

    Has anyone ever tried to take control of their dreams? It may sound funny and completely weird! However, after watching Inception back in 2010; I've always wanted to be able to take control of my dreams and actually dream...what I want to dream, if that makes any sense... What about you? Would you want to try it? It does take a long long time to completely master it! For the past 1.5 years I've gone bed always trying to take control over what I dream. For the first couple of days it actually worked! I could only control who I wanted to be in my dream though, not the surroundings or what was happening... So I kept working on it and kept working on it and slowly and slow…

      • Like
    • 30 replies
    • 2k views
    TallGuy1546081014 +
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    - at last it appears that Nasal Ed has got the message that Brown and Blair were rubbish at 90% of their time. Pity he doesn't get rid of the other t***er who ruined the UK financially, Ed Balls. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/9796780/Ed-Miliband-Time-to-move-on-from-New-Labour.html

  12. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Look at the customer reviews for Barrettine Methylated spirit 0.5L on Amazon; Link to product; http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B002ATI4VG/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 A selection of the 157 reviews;

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 3k views
  13. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    I know this has already been done but it's time to refresh add me gabbacop lets have a COD party

    • 13 replies
    • 840 views
  14. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A bleak future for us!

  15. AHRMG
    Started by AHRMG,

    Afternoon all! Came across a pointless, but at the same time fun website today called The Useless Web.. which will take you to a random usless website on the internet... So far, I've slapped a guy with an Eel and found the Last Page of The Internet.. Go ahead, pass some time! http://www.theuselessweb.com/ <-- Clickty Click! I don't own this website or have any affiliate to it, a member posted it on my forums today and I've past a few hours using it - some pages do contain flashing images and loud noises and every page I've visited have been work safe - you've been warned

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.