Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. SZ2
    Started by SZ2,

    Not sure how I feel about the new year. How would you sum up your 2012 generally? Are you looking forward to the new year or feeling neutral?

      • Like
    • 30 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. ParochialYokal
    Started by ParochialYokal,

    I'm watching it on E4 and it's clearly rubbish. How can the Americans take such a wonderful cultural creation and ruin it? I haven't once crossed my legs, clutched my manhood and cringed whilst looking away from the screen. Somethings are clearly lost in translation :-( Anyone else watching it?

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    Looking for a recommendation for a site to share some photos I've taken. Ideally so that the recipient can use the photos for ordering prints etc and to keep the resolution. I've just looked at DropShots, anyone use this?

    • 4 replies
    • 468 views
  4. Scoop
    Started by Scoop,

    And I feel fine.

  5. Tom C
    Started by Tom C,

    i have started the fantasy foot ball league again those that were in last year will get an e-mail anyone else who wants in just pm me and i will send you the details

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. tdcist
    Started by tdcist,

    ... I'm tempted, can't lie!! We have two iPads at work, and although I thought they are great tools etc, I've always seen them as overpriced gimmicks! However now the mini is coming out at what I consider a much more affordable price for the base spec one... I can't really resist.. One thing I hated was the weight of the iPad if using it for a long time, I know it's not heavy, but it is that annoyingly not light enough weight if your holding it for a while in one hand... Anyone else have any thoughts?? Oh and I can't consider any kindles etc as the Yamaha sound desk and ETC apps I use for work only work on iOS!

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Amz-0
    Started by Amz-0,

    Evening all Wasn't sure where to put this post and as its nothing really to do with the "Police" I thought I will yank it in locker room. Does anyone get really cold hands in winter? :new_hmmm: if so could you recommend any gloves I can invest in to keep my hands warm :new_sorry:

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 2k views
  8. SCWarf
    Started by SCWarf,

    Going to start a Guess the film. Who's ever turn it is to have a go chooses a film of their choice and posts a still from the movie and posts it here. Who ever correctly guesses it get to choose the next film. One picture allowed from the film. It must not be from the credits It must not be edited in any way apart from that the choice is yours I will start with this first one.

      • Like
    • 227 replies
    • 7.5k views
  9. 37240932704982
    Started by 37240932704982,

    Who's been so addicted to this forum that when it was closed just for a few days, you felt you had nothing to do? Well, my situation exactly I missed the forum so much that I felt there was no way to relax after a hard day of college! Also felt the strong urge to PM a new friend I've found on the forum, he is so cool! :D What about you guys? What did you miss doing on the forums which you couldn't do for the past 2 days?

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Alcohol – The Source Of All Evil – Part 1 DECEMBER 21, 2012 17:58 / LEAVE A COMMENT Thank you for reading was is to be the first half of a two post Blog. This story is a personal one and have decided to share it to highlight the effects alcohol can have on those around people with alcohol problems. I have decided that I will write this in two halves so if you would like to get an email when part two is released please click the follow Blog button on the right hand side. I am a adult. I have kids, a home, a responsible job and my own life. I am happy and things could be worse. There is however one aspect of my life that has been a major pain in the backside since child…

  11. Pablo Montoya
    Started by Pablo Montoya,

    So, I hope you all had a great Christmas Day. I'm sure a good few of you will have plenty leftover meat, be it turkey, beef, lamb or whetever you ate... I'm not sure how many 'foodies' there are on here but I just thought I'd share my own recipe for a lovely Boxing Day curry using leftover meat :-) I used leftover lamb but it'll do whatever meat you have (just vary the stock)... 2 teaspoonfuls of cumin 1 teaspoon of cinnamon 1 teaspoon paprika 1 teaspoon turmeric 1 massive onion (chopped roughly) A good handful of coriander 5 mushrooms (peeled & chopped in half) 5 whole cardamom pods 1 (or 2) chillis Salt & pepper A squeeze of ketchup Pint of lamb stock Heat…

    • 5 replies
    • 582 views
  12. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    Well done to Chewie for winning the November photo competition. He's on a roll now, so who will be the next winner of the coveted "Contest Excellence" award. As usual, the winner gets to choose the next theme which Chewie has decided will be: "Red, Yellow, Green, or Blue" - while other colours in the photo are acceptable, the main focus of the photo should be one (or a combination) of these colours" "Hopefully that's general enough to get some photos in, especially with Christmas coming - plenty of colour available there!!!" Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 24th December. Judging will then be from 24th December until 31 December at …

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 868 views
  13. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    • 0 replies
    • 709 views
  14. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Folks Well it is that time of year where Black Rat, myself, and our team of Moderators and News Reporters would like to pass on our festive wishes to the UKPoliceOnline community! We have seen some huge changes right across policing, from winsor reports, the introduction of PCC's, and here on the UKPoliceOnline website! Irrespective as to what takes place one thing remains constant, and that is the members partaking on the forum discussing those issues which affect each and every one of us! It leaves me to say thank you for using the UKPoliceOnline website, we hope you will continue to do so and whether you are working the festive period or you have the luxury of a Ch…

  15. payslip1976
    Started by payslip1976,

    Be warned - this video features extremely colourful language (albeit briefly), and as such is not safe for work or children. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd9jIdgYGDQ

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.