Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    Well done to joint winners Gaspode and Cuddles for jointly winning the December photo competition. As usual, the winner gets to choose the next theme and Cuddles has opted out of nominating a topic, so Gaspode has decided it will be: "Lights" A nice open subject and perfect for the darker evenings. Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 24th January. Judging will then be from 24th January until 31 January at 21:00 The rules are mostly the same as previously: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Minimal retouching is allowed (brightening, shar…

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    I started a thread a couple of days ago which made me come up with this idea for a logo design. I am starting a business which allows people to send their photos to a plasma screen at parties/weddings/proms etc. I am looking for a logo design that I can use on the website, letter heads and business cards. The logo for the website needs to be 221px by 84x. I can just use the same logo for letters and cards. The company is called livesnap (I will also run a separate website targetting schools, This will be called promsnap) I am looking at having the logo a simple text design but with colour and fun and a way to distinguished between the two words 'livesnap' but keeping t…

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    Just had our new gigabit switches put in the office and now get over 300Mbps download. Just a challenge to see if anyone can beat this..

      • Like
    • 54 replies
    • 4.3k views
    E29NP1546080952
  4. Radman

    Just stumbled across this on Youtube... It's just something else, it really is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CDSYFNmW_Q It has to be seen to be believed...

    • 1 reply
    • 535 views
  5. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Just noticed this doing the rounds on Facebook and it made me chuckle. Not sure if it would work though :new_hmmm: :new_doh2:

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2266383/Smelly-gas-cloud-factory-Rouen-travels-Channel-France-Kent.html How long have the Daily Mail wished for an excuse to say that the French stink? :lol: Anyway, I had a curry last night, and was convinced the stink was my fault before I read this story! Edit: Apologies, smelling

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 620 views
  7. English pig
    Started by English pig,

    .....as a dancer!! And one more...

    • 2 replies
    • 769 views
  8. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Happy birthday Morph, hope you have a great evening.

    • 0 replies
    • 642 views
  9. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Well it's been a while since gran asked for your help, but she needs it once again. Please think of the poor old booby in these days of cold. She says she's not upset that no one has asked after her in a long while, but I can see the hurt in her myopic eyes. P S L H A S Saturday night ITV entertainment show (6)

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 395 views
    Administrative Account
  10. maka
    Started by maka,

    here is one you may all know. you're (if allowed) having a browse on the web, you know buying things, reading the news etc etc. then all of a sudden a site is blocked that shouldn't be. Our old system blocked BBC News because it has a news story with 'Facebook' in the <title> tag! (thankfully that changed) today I was looking at sports Nutrition, I'm quite interested in the Night Recovery and the Pre-Sport Recovery Gels from Science In Sport. (for my cycling) http://www.scienceinsport.com/ this brand is used by pro-cycling teams to fuel them in long races... anyways, the computer says no. it says I am trying to view 'Unregulated Supplements' What's the oddest …

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 3.4k views
  11. B_Rob
    Started by B_Rob,

    Just watched this the other night and must admit I was blown away. Couldn't stop laughing. Basically this comedy is about a 16 year old girl in a dressing gown, based on the real life diary of a 16 year old teenager leaving a psychiatric ward. At first I thought this was just going to be mocking mental health, then I watched it, and to my surprise, I absolutely loved it. Most of all I was pleasantly surprised with how the topic was handled. It was sweet, engaging and, most of all, funny. If you are a fan of Inbetweeners then I am sure you would enjoy this.

    • 4 replies
    • 520 views
  12. Mpt
    Started by Mpt,

    I'm doing my lessons and am wanting to go a little quicker. Has anyone had any experience with these fast track intensive driving lessons? By the point I'm planning on doing it by, I'd have done 16 lessons, so I suppose at that point I may as well just continue? Any thoughts?

    • 7 replies
    • 844 views
  13. Whisper
    Started by Whisper,

    Very sad to hear that Michael has died. He founded and funded the Police Memorial Trust, and was a great supporter of us all. RIP.

    • 1 reply
    • 610 views
  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Do you remember years ago when Brutus sentenced me to Gladiator School and I wrote a daily bulletin of "my" progress for about a month? I have extended the story to be a full length novel and will be publishing it on Kindle shortly. I intend to publish at a low, introductory price so that those who know me and are interested in the novel, can grab a copy cheap, then I will put the price up to my usual full-length novel price of about £2. I'll post here when I've done so.

  15. Tom
    Started by Tom,

    I am looking to get my own place soon, a small flat, however I know that my disposable income will take a hammering, im just not sure how much of a hammering. Could people who currently live on their own tell me of any pitfalls to look out for, any bills I may not have took into account etc. Bills I am factoring for: Water Gas Electricity TV licence Council Tax Contents Insurance

      • Like
    • 35 replies
    • 2.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.