Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    It'll be a 49ers Vs Ravens Superbowl on 3rd February after the patriots got beat yesterday, I was hoping for the patriots to be in with a shot! Who'll all be watching?

      • Like
    • 46 replies
    • 3.1k views
    Marty McFly1546081284
  2. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    I'm hoping someone can help me a bit. I'm contracted to work 30.5 hours a week. Both myself an the personal manager have signed this in August (I've been with the company since September 2007 though). I get Thursdays and Saturdays off, although this isn't in my contract, and I'm more than happy to swap shifts if needed. This Friday they want me to swap from doing 13:00 to 20:15 to 18:00 to 22:00. Meaning I miss out on 3 and a bit hours, around £30. As I'm contacted to 30.5 hours, can they do this? It's not loads of money, but soon adds up. Making up the hours isn't possible as they are on days that I'm already working. I'm going to speak to my manager when I …

    • 2 replies
    • 554 views
  3. 37240932704982
    Started by 37240932704982,

    Hey guys, Quite recently I have put up a camera up on my seller account at Amazon. I received a message on the seller account from a potential buyer, she asked me to e-mail her pictures of the Camera's current condition; so here's the trick, since you can't mail those pictures from Amazon directly, you have to use a e-mail account. Now, I e-mailed her the pictures and she got back to me saying it's perfect and that she'd like to buy it for a client of hers as it is his birthday soon. The next morning I received two e-mails; one from a "Amazon.co.uk" account saying Thank you and to basically go to Royal Mail and ship the item at the address provided (I will attach screen…

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. MindTheGap

    ... what's their answer? Three nines. https://soundcloud.com/westmidlandspolice/ive-forgotten-my-laptop https://soundcloud.com/westmidlandspolice/mcdonalds-staff-wont-serve-me and how to dial 101: https://soundcloud.com/westmidlandspolice/how-do-you-dial-101-man-calls *** Ridiculous, can't help be shocked at how they stay on the line!

    • 18 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Dear All, This week marks my “Merton Birthday” as it is one year ago that I was given the huge privilege of becoming your Borough Commander. To be given responsibility for an area of London is an honour given to very few and I am incredibly fortunate to have been chosen. I would therefore like to take an opportunity to reflect back on my first year, highlight some of the challenges we have faced, reflect what I think we did well and set out my plans for policing Merton in 2013 and beyond. Before I do that I want to publicly acknowledge and thank my wonderful officers, staff, volunteers and cadets for their hard work and dedication in my first year. Without a doubt they h…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Sierra Alpha
    Started by Sierra Alpha,

    Shows thing's on Op. Herrick are slowing down...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmatHXYl8y4

    • 1 reply
    • 606 views
  7. Sierra Alpha
    Started by Sierra Alpha,

    All, Following the Pilot episode of Ricky Gervais' new 'bittersweet' comedy Derek, the first in a series of six aired on Wednesday night on Channel 4. I for one absolutely loved it and think its pure genius. I can fully understand people criticising it before it was aired as Ricky Gervais is known for playing it very close to the edge. However, this is not so much a comedy. It is a heart warming drama with hilarious scenes. Karl Pikington, our beloved 'Idiot Abroad' is simply outstanding. Would be interesting to hear other forum users' thoughts. http://www.channel4.com/programmes/derek/4od

    • 2 replies
    • 663 views
  8. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    A brilliant start to the year, Cuffbertt wins with his picture of Corfe Castle at Sunrise Well done Cuffbert. And the Points Table: Cuffbertt 1st 10 Jakeh 2nd= 7 Dungeon Monkey 2nd= 7 Gaspode Entry 2 Sparkydale Entry 2 And to reiterate the points - 10 for 1st, 7 for 2nd, 5 for 3rd and 2 for entry.

    • 3 replies
    • 566 views
  9. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    Thank you all for the entries (and did you see the competition got tweeted about @policespecials.com? so thank you for the mysterious mod that controls twitter) The vote is up there ^^^^^ The pictures are here: Spooky yet Warming tree by Jakeh Sunrise at Corfe Castle by Cuffbertt IMG_0316 by Dungeon Monkey, on Flickr White Cross by Sparkydale, on Flickr Fairy Lights by Gaspode

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 841 views
  10. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    A bit of debate on the interweb as to what DC said at 20:00 (during this video) during today's PMQs. The sound has been cut at the crucial moment! What do you think?

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 1.8k views
    E29NP1546080952
  11. IrateShrike
    Started by IrateShrike +,

    An old one (from 2008) but not previously reported on this site? He was an ex bobby too The bit about his registration plate made me laugh out loud, what an idiot :D Fake MI5 spy is jailed for fraud The fake MI5 ID card which the court heard belonged to Marcus Alder A former policeman who pretended to be a secret agent has been jailed for a string of offences including fraud and firearms charges. Peterborough Crown Court heard Marcus Alder, of Offord Darcy, Cambridgeshire, had a fake MI5 identity card and drove a BMW with the registration, MI5 SPY. In October jurors convicted him of perverting the course of justice, perjury, fraud and other offences. Alder, 48, wh…

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 3k views
  12. MXL160
    Started by MXL160 +,

    Anyone else as excited as I am about this significant milestone, not to mention the style they're celebrating it in!?

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
    E29NP1546080952
  13. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Here's wishing you the best of birthday's with cake and other goodies. :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7:

  14. 37240932704982
    Started by 37240932704982,

    So guys... new game :D Simple rules, I start off a riddle, if someone gets it right, then the person who gets it right can post another riddle, and so on! Here's mine; I see without seeing, to me darkness is as clear as daylight. What am I?

      • Like
    • 165 replies
    • 6.1k views
  15. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Here.

      • Like
    • 35 replies
    • 4.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.