Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Pigman
    Started by Pigman,

    Every time i come onto this forum now i get pop ups trying to run ! They always have IS-A-GEEK.ORG/ADS/ at the end of the program trying to run Its only on this site - anyone else getting them ? Any Moderators viewing this - Anything you can do ?

    • 27 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. themechanic
    Started by themechanic,

    Hey, Do any of you know how to convert a.pdf file into Microsoft word 2010? - for some reason some of the ways I have tried online plays with the formatting and jumbles everything up. Any help appreciated.

    • 7 replies
    • 668 views
  3. Sharpe
    Started by Sharpe,

    I've just checked my tesco burgers in the freezer! And they're off!!

      • Like
    • 102 replies
    • 4.7k views
  4. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    I was unsure at first whether to post this in the "In the News" forum or here, In the end I decided on here.

    • 3 replies
    • 5.7k views
  5. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Worth a check now and then. Enter your postcode and it will update you on the status of the new fibre optics lines. Two new green cabinets have appeared around the corner from me, mines looking like full service to start around June of this year. http://www.superfast-openreach.co.uk/where-and-when/

    • 19 replies
    • 1k views
  6. firepower
    Started by firepower,

    Where did yours come from? Mine, contrary to what many people think due to my shooting sport, is actually the name of my old martial arts club :boxing:

  7. adamh
    Started by adamh,

    Had an hour spare and decided to read some of the topics in The Locker Room. Seems like you guys like photography! Was pleasantly surprised at the amount of photography threads I saw! Anyway, thought i'd share some of my images. This set was taken at one of the student protests last year and was part of my a-level street photography project. It was scary. Not a day i'd overly want to repeat. Really felt sorry for the officers who had to work that day. I'll try and participate in some of your photography competitions! Adam

    • 8 replies
    • 823 views
  8. Matt Essex SC
    Started by Matt Essex SC,

    Hey all, im interested to know about the image bars that many of you have in your forum sigs. Some of these are pretty awesome and would be interested in using a couple myself. Is there a very talented set of image creators on the forum or is there a place where somebody can create their own? (sorry if its in the wrong forum, i thought this one would be best) Thanks in advance!

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 459 views
  9. 37240932704982
    Started by 37240932704982,

    Hi Guys, So I was watching Cricket and this lovely piece of track came on when they were showing the scoreboard/highlights at the end of the day... I know some of you aren't cricket fans, but I've been trying to search for this music everywhere; I recorded it on my iPhone - searched with a music finder app on the iPhone plenty of times but nothing comes up! I've also e-mailed sky-sports to no avail! So I turn to the people of PS.com, does anyone know what this is called? I appreciate there are no lyrics so it's harder to find - but it's so beautiful! Thanks for any help, guys! (The mp3 file should be attached)

      • Like
    • 31 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    http://www.thisisnorthdevon.co.uk/Man-tried-making-love-ambulance-Barnstaple-bus/story-18137026-detail/story.html#axzz2KroSk6k5

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 2.8k views
  11. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Real-Beef-Burger-no-added-horse-/130851549736 BUT £300.00 ?

  12. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Dear All, I hope that you are all well and enjoying the slight improvement in the weather - let's hope we have said goodbye to the snow and ice. In message last week I spoke about Burglary and I gave you a couple of basic crime prevention measures. Just to finish that off, I discovered some crime prevention videos that the MPS have made, specifically about five keys areas in which you can take practical steps and so I have included the links to those below; Lights and alarms Letterboxes Sheds Doors and windows Hedges The policing topic that I would like to reflect on this week is domestic abuse which, in my view, is the single biggest cause of viol…

    • 0 replies
    • 719 views
  13. Zulu 22
    Started by Zulu 22 +,

    Daftland We live in a country called Daftland The England we knew is no more Where sensible people do ludicrous things Or risk breaking some Daftland law. In Daftland we've police dogs with muzzles Less the villain has cause to complain And to steal from a shop and say 'sorry' Means your free with no stain to your name. You had better leave lights on in buildings When you lock up and go home at night 'cause the burglars might hurt themselves entering And there's no way you'll be in the right. When speaking be wary in Daftland As some terms that you've used all your life Now have connotations unintended And you'll end up in all sorts of strife. We elect po…

    • 0 replies
    • 5k views
  14. SnakeEyes
    Started by SnakeEyes,

    Just watching it now on BBC 3. He seems like a really down to earth guy, dont know if much is acted out but he doesnt come across like royalty. Only lie ive heard is that he doesnt get any different treatment.. Does every soldier get 5 minders watching them all the time?

      • Like
    • 35 replies
    • 2k views
    SierraLimaSierra
  15. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Whats everyone up to today? I've got a test ride on a motorbike in the morning, and got some BOF training in the afternoon. Edit - Urg...it appears that my laptop clock is fast! I swear I can tell the time!

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 453 views
    Administrative Account

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.