The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
It looks likely that we are in for some snow and ice soon. Our Northern (Scottish mainly) friends have already had some! Are you prepared? Are there any tips about tyres, the driving of vehicles in wintry conditions, de-frosting vehicle windscreens or any other valuable advice you would like to pass on?
-
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/gallery/2013/jan/29/immigration-britain-ministers-gallery#/?picture=403157094&index=16
-
I need a decent axe. Kind of a general purpose one, but one that I can fell a tree with if I had to. I did have an axe, but lent it to a mate and he refuses to give it back because it's too good..........that was a Draper one, but I'm thinking that there might be better ones out there for similar money. I kind of like the idea of one that's been traditionally made, but reckon they'll be well out of my price range........ Anyway, recommendations please!!!!! Ta.
-
-
- 22 replies
- 981 views
- 1 follower
-
-
After me and a friend decided last night that we are going to attempt to break the GWR for FASTEST MILE FIREMAN'S LIFT (which is 15 minutes 11 secs if anyones interested), i was wondering if anyone on here is a holder of a world record? Or ever attempted one?
-
Hello people of PS.com, I'd like to say thank you for viewing this topic. My first experience of Alzheimer's disease was last year just before Christmas, my Grandad was seriously ill, not only with Alzheimer's, but he also had a heart condition and a cancerous tumor in his bowel. He sadly passed away at 9:03am, 13/12/2012 during his sleep. He kept telling my dad "Son, I'm fed up, I want to go. I've lived my life" and his wish came true. As his illness became worse, we watched, helpless. This once proud man with 3 children and 5 grandchildren was another victim of this horrible disease My Grandad died of another illness: Septicemia. However, he kept insisting that …
-
-
Re the thread title, I have heard that this is quite common, companies will pay ringers to set up profiles on forums to sway opinion. I don't know if I am being paranoid but does anyone else think that HMG has people on the police forums pushing certain angles, I have seen some questionable posts on various online police forums from people purporting to be cops
-
Hi guys, well.. sometimes we might look at an advert and actually like it! No? Well get lost.. ( just kidding :D ) Now, I want you guys to post your favourite advertisements, it can be anything from T.V. advertisements to movie trailers. Here's the catch; it can't be more than 2 minutes long! (otherwise people will most definitely get bored and run away) Rules: The only rules I'd say to this one is no fully naked people on screen, (if it's guys with tops off, I guess that is fine, but no naked woman (Sorry boys) or fully naked guys!) - Adding to that, I'd like to keep the language as clean as possible, too! Here's mine;
-
So im looking to get into on/off road cycling, I'm not talking mountain biking, but it wont always be nice smooth tarmac. Ive little/no knowledge about it atall, but i know what a road bike is, they look cool and im guessing they are the best for road biking, but is going 'off road' a massive no no on one of these? Im guessing it is.. so whats the best alternative? Budget is up to £1k. Any bikes/brands/advice from anyone? Thanks
-
Hi, I was trying to amend my signature but it keeps fialing to save because I can only use up to 5 lines of text etc. As you can see from my signature, I'm using 3 or 4 at most. I've tried deleting everything and typing it in again from scratch but no joy. Any experienced forumers able to assist? <3 P.S. I like being consistant and the "Training Starts section not being in Italic is very frustrating! :new_sorry:
-
Apologies if this has been started, I couldn't believe what I was watching. Anyone watching Swansea v Chelsea would have seen Eden Hazard get sent off for kicking a ball boy that was laying on top of the ball Hazard was trying to retrieve. This has to be the worst red card ever. Though I think the ball boy got what he deserved and will no doubt be splashed across tomorrow's news earning a few bob.
-
-
-
-
Is there a problem with Oracle this morning, it's so slow, it's almost going backwards. No problem with speed on other sites.