Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Just to let you all know, the Police Roll of Honour Trust now has an eBay account. All PRHT merchandise sold goes straight back into funding this very worthy police charity remembering police officers who lost their lives in the line of duty... and those left behind. The eBay user ID is : police_memorial The Trust also has an online shop where various items can be purchased : http://www.policememorial.org.uk/index.php?page=shop

    • 1 reply
    • 518 views
  2. Mezdupa
    Started by Mezdupa,

    Happily sitting stuffing my face in a cafe in Orrell lane, Liverpool. 4 Police came in ; 2 officers and another 2 = 1 female and 3 men! I really didn't need to hear that the female was going on about emails and that the males were engaging. Left my food, so I did and gave off to them about speaking about Police matters in the public demain.. aren't they on a break? Especially when there has been loads shootings around here. One of them said goodbye to me as I was leaving.. LOL Good to see one has manners!! I shall not email Jon Murphy on this matter! I do know the content and context what they were banging on about b t w! :-) My poor innocent ears but I shall no…

    wannabe1546620469
  3. Scot
    Started by Scot,

    The video is quite amazing. Video is in this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21468116 The invasion has begun. :new_shhh: :new_crazy:

      • Like
    • 50 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. MC1
    Started by MC1,

    I'm considering going for this Vectra: http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201302035179293/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/price-to/3000/model/vectra/make/vauxhall/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/2/quicksearch/true/postcode/e46ly/radius/30?logcode=p Does anyone have experience of reliability with the Vectra? I'm aware that the 1.9 Diesel has been heavily criticized but the 1.8 petrol seems to have come out ok. Any thoughts?

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 5.1k views
  5. killicksparker

    Brilliant, :new_clap:

      • Like
    • 64 replies
    • 4.3k views
    Jeebs1546081084
  6. Cuddles
    Started by Cuddles +,

    Have you ever seen a company name that appears as an abbreviation or initials and wondered what it actually stood for? I've taken to making up my own irreverent versions, usually off the cuff when people ask what the name means. Anybody got any good ones? I'll start... KPMG - Kevin Pieterson's Musical Gonads DHL - Drop it, Hide it, Lose it - I can't claim credit for this one IKEA - I Knuckledustered Einstein's Aardvark

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 843 views
  7. Reasonable Man
    Started by Reasonable Man +,

    Not sure if the truth of this story but it is that CPS requested a statement from 'PC' Peach who is actually PD Peach, this is Police dog Peach's statement

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 5.8k views
  8. Jake CE
    Started by Jake CE,

    Tried doing a "Search" for this topic but nothing popped up so here it goes. As a life long Windows user, I like to think I am pretty fluent using a Microsoft machine and know my way around fairly confidently. However, I am currently using my friends MacBook Air and absolutely love how fluid it feels to use compared to the slower, more bulky Windows. However, knowing my way round Windows and how much "user friendly" I feel it is, has always put me off buying an Apple product. For example, the lack of a right and left button on the touchpad and the "cmd" key being used instead of "ctrl". I was wondering, what do you prefer/ use, and why?

      • Like
    • 134 replies
    • 3.8k views
  9. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Dear All, I know that it is not our borough but I wanted to start my message this week but commenting on the fantastic story from Barnet this morning where 2 officers saved the life of a driver after her car plunged into a freezing cold lake. PC Ryan Perry and PC Marc Cash were able to swim out to the submerged vehicle and pull the driver out of her car and get her out of the water. I think you will agree that this was an amazing story and one that I think really captures the fact that we do so much more than "just" catching criminals. A recent Merton example of this was the brilliant work of one of my officers, Detective Constable Riaz Karolia. On 23rd December a dog w…

    • 0 replies
    • 562 views
  10. Gibbo1715
    Started by Gibbo1715,

    All Have a look at the attached, don't know who did it but hats off to them, I'm still laughing and good to see some still have a sense of humour

  11. Josh'Grizzly'Gregory
    Started by Josh'Grizzly'Gregory,

    Howdy, I'm looking at expanding into macro photography and was curious as to what I need to be looking out for with regards to purchasing a macro lens, and also a relatively cheap place as my budget isn't huge.

    • 0 replies
    • 368 views
    Josh'Grizzly'Gregory
  12. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    Well done to Cuffbertt for winning the January photo competition. As usual, the winner gets to choose the next theme and Cuffbert has decided it will be: "Reflections" Another really flexible theme for multiple interpretations. Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 22nd February. Judging will then be from 22nd February until 28th February at 21:00 (ish) The rules are mostly the same as previously: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Minimal retouching is allowed (brightening, sharpening, smart fix etc.) but entries that have been retouched t…

      • Like
    • 28 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. PoliceMadAd
    Started by PoliceMadAd,

    A guy put a 1p bet on 8 football scores and by tonight 6 had come in correct, he had 1 more correct tonight and had Barcelona to beat AC Milan 2-0, which came in but the other way round. Gutted wouldn't even come close... http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/picture-one-lucky-punter-stands-to-take-1000000-from-corals-from-a-1p-bet/ Picture: One lucky punter stands to take £1,000,000 from Coral from a 1p bet Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 If Barcelona win 2-0 at AC Milan and Galatasaray and Schalke draw 1-1, then one lucky punter will rob one million pounds from bookmakers Coral. Coral have gone on the record to confirm that the bet is genuine. Simon Torres Pike, th…

    • 3 replies
    • 807 views
  14. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    I thought I would start a thread of reports of things that make you go My first offering sorry wrong section - please move to Locker Room

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 2.3k views
  15. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    My question is, would Police prosecute a thief who only robs harpaxaphilia's ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.