The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Please can a mod delete this thread, NO links appear here when I post them. Pranking your wife is Extremely Dangerous, Although it can be Extremely Funny. Enjoy.
-
http://www.dailyshame.co.uk/2013/03/satire/mp-lives-on-18-a-week-food-bill-and-we-love-her-for-it/
-
- 9 replies
- 987 views
- 1 follower
-
-
A crime? Seriously? :new_doh2:
-
-
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/10027094/our_police_care_more_then_we_will_ever_know/ :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:
-
Hi all, I'm having a problem where I work. Can't really give much details of where but it involves people with personality disorders, and during the night, some of our clients take our (staff) food, and throw it in the bin, leaving no way of identifying who done it. I have researched ways of stopping people stealing food, such as laxatives, pretending its mouldy, chilli powder etc. However, all of these are relevant only to people who EAT the food, not throw it in the bin. So there would be no point putting laxatives/ notes/ mould on it, as the food is not actually being consumed. The funny thing is that the culprit/s have the audacity to throw it away, and then place…
-
A curious case.
-
I know it may be just a tad early, but in case I cannot get onto the forum tomorrow ; 'Hapus af davids dydd' to all the Welsh people reading the forum.
-
-
- 16 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The Prime Minister David Cameron sounds a bit upset about Scotland wanting independence. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-17052800
-
-
- 19 replies
- 1.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I've just seen a guy by the name of David Buik being interviewed on the BBC rolling news. He was talking about the european finance ministers, and the fact that they will be talking about holding bankers bonuses to a far smaller amount than they are at present. I don't know what this guy does, but he seemed to be defending those bankers concerned, and judging by the perspiration on his face, it was as though the decision was going to effect him. Either that or he was perspiring because he was hot or ill, somehow I think that the decision is likely to effect him in some way, and if that's the case, welcome to the world of financial cuts Mr. Buik.
-
Good Morning All, I am due to be starting my SC training this week BUT I'm also a full time uni studnet. I am currently doing Computing but I am not enjoying it and I don't see the benfits of it as a want to become a PC in the future. I am looking at changing course but stuck between doing law or Criminology as I am not sure which one would benfit me more in the future.. if anyone has studeied either or has advice on this matter please feel free to express them Thanks
-
I saw these officers outside the King Edward the 7th Hospital. Just how tall is the one on the left. Is he mighty tall, or the others just short.
-
I've seen this on the news and it's now on twitter, the two officers on duty this afternoon outside the hospital where the Queen is. Edit: Sorry, I am having trouble getting the picture to upload
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283689/Sheep-gives-birth-QUINTUPLETS-beating-million-odds.html
-
-
- 33 replies
- 2.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-