Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Sierra Alpha
    Started by Sierra Alpha,

    Hi guys! Bit of a random one but I have just finished writing my legal dissertation ready to be submitted tomorrow. I am in my final year studying LLB Law with Business at the University of Portsmouth. The title for my research is: 'Are the Modifications to Police Powers as a Response to the Threat of Terrorism Justified or Unacceptable? The Conflict Between Public Safety and Civil Liberties. Seeing as the title is quite topical to the work carried out by Police Officers I thought I would make it available here for both interest and critique. Just as a note, and so I don't get a thrashing, any critique of the police powers in this dissertation are purely academic and …

    • 2 replies
    • 653 views
  2. SZ2
    Started by SZ2,

    Anyone else watching it?

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 588 views
  3. MindTheGap
    Started by MindTheGap +,

    This did the rounds a while back, but check out the latest update:

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    What are we all upto on this fine day?

      • Like
    • 32 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    What are we all upto?

      • Like
    • 37 replies
    • 2.3k views
    Adamski1546081335 +
  6. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Dear Gran. She's freezing in this weather but does she moan? No. She can't afford to heat her home so she puts on extra layers and when it snows, goes out to clear other residents' drives. That way she meets people and keeps warm. She doesn't ask for much, doesn't gran. But she is hoping you can help her this morning. D S A L T H N E Recent 2-part BBC1 crime drama (8)

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 402 views
    Administrative Account
  7. Judge Dread
    Started by Judge Dread,

    Absolutely brilliant.

    • 1 reply
    • 443 views
  8. Bravo Sierra
    Started by Bravo Sierra +,

    I play a game called LFS (Live for Speed) for the PC and I re-create alot of Police skins from real life. This is my latest based on the new Met Traffic Livery. Photoshoped version of an old skin; Our team on the servers; This is a trailer for the VW (but I never made it in the end)

    • 8 replies
    • 2.6k views
    Bravo Sierra +
  9. SierraLimaSierra
    Started by SierraLimaSierra,

    It's true, I do. Who's in?

      • Like
    • 32 replies
    • 2.4k views
  10. GoneForgotten
    Started by GoneForgotten,

    Anyone else get a freeman.net email about a Dianna conspiracy this morning?

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Millhouse
    Started by Millhouse,

    New fly on the wall documentary made by the people who made "COPPERS". Channel 4, September 10th 2012. http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/r5m7j/999-whats-your-emergency--10092012 Following the police of Blackpool!

      • Like
    • 220 replies
    • 17.4k views
    Adamski1546081335 +
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    After the Francis report into Stafford Hospital where possibly 1200 patients may have died because of lack of care, that smug beaurocrat Nicholson, on whose watch this happened, refuses to resign, saying he is the best man to sort it out. The Chief Nursing Officer also refuses to step down. No falling on swords these days. Why are the police not investigating this, people were literally killed by doctors and nurses not doing their jobs. 106 officers can be used to investigate a few second rate actors and politicians who had their phones hacked, and is likely to end up costing around 40 million quid, none of those hackers killed anyone. Ms May wants the police …

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. SZ2
    Started by SZ2,

    Well as I get moaned at for being positive on moany topic days instead of putting top Tuesday I put topsy turvy Tuesday so everyone is catered for Though it should be tipsy Tuesday early hours as I had my first glasses of cava in a while last night .... Might I add while watching csi ...in my pajamas... With my parents... Pointing out all the scientific errors in evidence collection... I lead such a fun life (for me anyway) From yesterday - belated Congrats to rabbit and to Nim for reuniting the victims with their property

    • 0 replies
    • 324 views
  14. P3DRO
    Started by P3DRO +,

    I have been here long enough and i think its time i put the kettle on so sit back, relax, put your feet up. Here's the remote you can watch what you want... Fancy a cuppa? Edit: I have restocked my cupboards with Every single brand of biscuit, if you are a dunker give me a shout and i'll bring them through :new_yummy:

      • Like
    • 31 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Brutus-Is-Back
    Started by Brutus-Is-Back,

    One of my Master's students is a qualified teacher working at a 6th form college. He is an African American, in his late 40s, originally from Los Angeles. He had a bit of a chat with me, a I too am a middle-aged male immigrant, and he was a bit concerned because he had never been called to see his doctor in Sweden for an "annual medical". I told him I haven't, either. Then he told me he hadn't had a routine colonoscopy or screening for bowel cancer since arriving in Sweden two years ago - I said neither had I, and I am several years older than he is and I have been here twice as long as he has. He was also concerned that he had never had any kind of prostate cancer s…

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 705 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.