Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    Warning - NSFW There's some naughty words.

    • 1 reply
    • 498 views
    Administrative Account
  2. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    I just wondered if any of you have any little vices that you might want to share with us? Here are just a few of mine...... Smoking (Pipe - I gave up cigarettes, for now!) Chocolate (I just love Cadbury's Whole Nut) Real ale Good wine PS.Com All things in moderation though. :new_yes: :whistle2:

      • Like
    • 88 replies
    • 4k views
  3. Cuddles
    Started by Cuddles +,

    All, As you all know, it's a tough time to be in the police and apparently we're all getting second jobs. To this end, I have decided to start a new business. I have chosen three types of business and the names but I need YOU to pick which one I actually go with. Ta, Cuddles

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Wish me luck in this year's London Marathon. I managed 3 hours, 12 minutes and 9 seconds last year.... This year I will try to beat that but I usually get bored and turn over to watch something else.........

  5. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Volunteer police officer swaps his uniform for giant donkey costume in this year’s London MarathonMet Special Constable Van Gelder, who volunteers for police in Haringey, will be donning the enormous costume, weighing over two-and-a-half stone (17kg), as he pounds the streets of London to raise money for international working animal charity SPANA (the Society for the Protection of Animals Abroad). Nic Van Gelder, 35, part of the SPANA fundraising team, for his 'day job' is hoping to break the charity’s current London Marathon donkey costume record of 7 hours and 47 minutes. He said: “I know I won’t be able to do much more than a walking pace in the heavy costume and so it…

    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Griffin1546081308
    Started by Griffin1546081308,

    So, I was on duty the other day. We were at a local large supermarket on a community interaction event. I needed a wee badly. So off to the loo I went. As I went into the room, a man was washing a young boy's hands. The youngster looked up at me wide eyed and said,"Daddy! I didn't know that policemen have to pee!!" Every person in there couldn't help but laugh :-)

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 516 views
  7. BigglesVII
    Started by BigglesVII,

    Here is a video I was shown in training and its just resurfaced on facebook so I thought worth sharing. The females involved are under the influence of drugs. Warning: Does contain upsetting scenes and language some viewers may find offensive.

  8. Mdon
    Started by Mdon +,

    Hi all, I realise this may be the wrong section so mods please feel free to move. Myself and three of my CNC colleagues are swapping our guns for walking poles and handcuffs for compasses and taking part in a charity event which will see us climbing 10 of the highest peaks in the Lake District covering 45 miles and over 5,600 meters of ascent in twenty four hours. This is in aid of the wake a wish foundation. I have attached a link and please donate if you can. https://www.justgiving.com/Neil-Dickinson2/ Thanks for reading this. Mdon.

    • 0 replies
    • 664 views
  9. Mdon
    Started by Mdon +,

    Hi all, I realise this may be the wrong section so mods please feel free to move. Myself and three of my CNC colleagues are swapping our guns for walking poles and handcuffs for compasses and taking part in a charity event which will see us climbing 10 of the highest peaks in the Lake District covering 45 miles and over 5,600 meters of ascent in twenty four hours. This is in aid of the wake a wish foundation. I have attached a link and please donate if you can. Edit: forgot to attach link! https://www.justgiving.com/Neil-Dickinson2/ Thanks for reading this. Mdon.

    • 0 replies
    • 523 views
  10. AlphaDelta17
    Started by AlphaDelta17,

    So. Friday. I've just finished watching a Traffic Cops and am going to get some kip. Last day at work for a week for me today What's everyone else up to?

      • Like
    • 42 replies
    • 2k views
    Administrative Account
  11. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Dear all, I hope that you are well and have had a good week. I had hoped to write a bit about our end of year performance figures but we are still waiting for these to be ratified so instead I will go straight to a fantastic story involving a Merton resident who stepped in and did something extraordinary this week. One of our local residents by the name of Stephen Morris had just got in from work when he heard a noise from his neighbours flat. He thought this was strange as his neighbour was away so he went to investigate. He not only realised that someone was burgling his neighbours house but that the property was also on fire. Whilst his girlfriend tried to put the f…

    • 0 replies
    • 723 views
  12. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Mike Pannett doing what he does so well! :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. SO191
    Started by SO191,

    Well, today marks the 35th anniversary of me joining the Regs. Where does time go??

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. TheMilkMan
    Started by TheMilkMan,

    Okay, it's not exactly news... but it's trending and is funny. Skip to 1:22 onwards. I'm looking forward to Notting Hill Carnival

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 795 views
    Administrative Account
  15. Giraffe
    Started by Giraffe +,

    I don't know where this originated from but it appears to be all over the web, I just saw it quoted on Facebook. I thought I'd share it here - I've certainly heard teenagers (too many times to mention) saying the same things about not having anything to do.

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    Smiley Culture +

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.