The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Who remembers the BBC mockumentary about 'operation good guys'? Loved it when it first aired and always made me laugh, have the DVD's but BBC have put most episodes online. Always hoping one day i'll see a press release about a real life 'operation good guys' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ZAcQVc29A&feature=share&list=ELh9ge04En4lg
-
Hi its bank holiday weekend and some how god has intervened and given me and a couple of pals the whole thing off work without annual leave :) we are from Essex/London and were looking at making a little trip up North as we have never been so was looking for suggestions Any and all help would be greatly apreciated cheeers
-
Will you get any eggs this Easter?.... What are your favourites? Oh, and in case I don't get the chance later, I hope you all have a very happy Easter.
-
Brilliant as always. (Sorry, I can't seem to work out how to do the posh clicky link thing despite being shown. ) http://www.27bslash6.com/brochure.html
-
Happy Easter all those who celebrate. Please, no reports come Monday of inappropriate bunny touching or chocolate thefts from baskets that aren't yours.
-
http://www.telegraph...cqui-Smith.html - I thought Ms May was Home Sec - pic below on the new forms.
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01rgqdx/WPC_56_Sink_or_Swim/ Anyone watching this? The sexism really makes me cringe.
-
For anybody wanting to watch this I've found a YouTube channel uploading all the episodes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrHzp47pueg This is the link to episode one, you can follow it from there. Enjoy!
-
Folks Show your support for this project. I have read a short sample of the book on Amazon and it looks like an extremely interesting storyline, which you may find appealing. Thanks The Book is called "Big Fish Little Pond" and is under my author name A J Daniels. Available on Amazon it has the ISBN 9781478356189 Project Summary Big Fish Little Pond: Brought together by a government Cell as a result of serious crime the characters are passionate about issues at the heart of British society. The debates are supported with true historical research. Emotion and tragedy intensify with an ironic twist Authored by Mr A J Daniels Here is the entire Description on …
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/conservative-mps-expenses/9957325/Karl-McCartney-MP-claims-expenses-watchdog-incompetence-forced-him-to-borrow-money-from-mum-and-dad.html - are we supposed to feel sorry for this scrote who earns £67,000 a year, and can't manage on that. It's time MP's were screwed down on their exaggerated claims, if McCartney can't hack it, leave and go back to Lincoln and get a job there.
-
If you have a County Court Judgment (CCJ) or Order over £600 (including court costs) or a High Court Judgment or Order up to 6 years old then you have come to the right place. http://thesheriffsoffice.com/ Taking a look at this rather lengthy video, a couple of problems arose. They needed the Police in order to help them out, maybe they should be given the powers in order to complete their job. The powers given should be. 1 Lying to Sheriffs should be the same as lying to a Police officer, perverting course of justice. 2 They should not need help of Police in order to carry out their job. 3 Do Police need to wait two hours for a tow-truck? I hope I got video ri…
-
-
Apparently the stairs she hit were 4 from the top, and 2 from the bottom... :whistle2:
-
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57576672/a-guardian-angel-helps-family-heal-in-the-aftermath-of-newtown/ What a touching story
-
Dear all, I hope that you are all well and looking forward to the Easter break. I do realise that it is only few days since I last wrote to you but I wanted to squeeze in another message this week. There are two reasons for this, firstly I wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter but also I am off next week so there won't be a message from me next Friday. As many of you know, the performance year for the Police runs from April until March so we are in the final week of the 2012-13 performance year. The official figures will be out on 15th April but I wanted to give you our headline performance summary up to yesterday. It terms of raw numbers it has been a very good year …