The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Who used to watch it? I personally think that Season 25-26 is when it all started becoming exactly like 21st century (with regards to the type of uniform/police cars and police stations) including the type of crime, e.g. Knife crime, gun crime as well as the type of people/youngsters associated with those crimes... Can't believe the ratings when down so they had to stop it! Just when it was getting better! Any personal favorite episode? Any personal favorite actor/character?
-
Just because I can and because he deserves it RIP Dave and thanks www.youtube....h?v=faJE92phKzI
-
-
I am an avid reader of things and when i have finished the backs of my crisp packets i turn to books. Just wondering what other people read and if anyone has any recommendations . I generally read scifi and fantasy, to get away from the realities of the so called real world but have been known to read a few normal fictions. I find Jim Butchers Dresden Files quite good, Neil Ashers space stuff and Matthew Rileys totally bonkers crazy stuff quite good.
-
-
- 28 replies
- 2.6k views
- 9 followers
-
-
-
After some thought I've decided to go ahead with organising this for our trip next year. The IPA membership is £35 which is fine but I don't really want to have to pay it if I can organise my ridealong by other means. Has anyone done this and if so how?
-
How easy would it be to fit some cycle indicators on my shoulders? I always seem to be bumping into people and find it very hard walking through crowded places, especially at rush hour! I've tried using hand signals when I want to turn but people just ignore me.
-
http://news.sky.com/...hitehall-statue Here's a picture from someone on the scene; Edit: In high resolution;
-
So I've just been watching Derren Brown: The Experiments. In this episode (The Gameshow) he puts someone through the usual night of hell, and at one point the person is "arrested". Now the "officers" are out in public in rather realistic uniforms and a very convincing van parked outside. Could they be done for impersonating an officer? Someone could easily mistake them for real officers and ask them for help! Any thoughts? You can see them here: http://youtu.be/M4shngySiIU?t=35m6s
-
A serving road policing officer commentating on relevant traffic law and sharing the human side of working the slab. (n. slab. motorway; large expanse of concrete.) The general public imagine police officers as fighting crime, chasing cars and locking up villains. Yes we do all of that. But some of us also perform the duty of a family Liaison Officer. A post volunteered for. A traumatic and stressful position no doubt. You see we are those officers that knock on your door at all times of the day and night and you notice that certain look in our eyes. We are here to tell you that someone isn’t coming home. Ever. We hate telling you this news, in fact we would gladly…
-
- 6 replies
- 933 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Sometimes we need cheering up... Watch and smile...
-
Not sure if this has all ready been posted. An interesting video from Charlie Vietch. ****WARNING - FOUL LANGUAGE THROUGHOUT******** http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d58_1354111967
-
Anyone catch Scot Squad? Think it was on last night. Just watched a sample and its funny, but very inappropriate. http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/p010czfs (I havent watched it yet)
-
I am looking for something for my better half...I know she really wants it but I can't find it anywhere. It's called a Chloe Bianca Perfume Necklace..I have seen it online in American stores but they don't ship to the UK. Can anyone help? Thanks, Will
-
No wonder people think Social Services are generally a complete waste of space. The very P/Correct , Joyce Thacker(Jobsworth in Chief)needs to get a life, she will be the 'laughing stock' of GB. UKIP is a fully recognized Political Party, who are not racist, but just want it controlled more. Next we will have Labour Controlled councils telling Tory voters that they cannot foster children until they join the Labour party. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237660/Husband-wifes-foster-children-ethnic-minorities-taken-away-couple-joined-Ukip.html
-
-
- 13 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-