Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. GeorgeH
    Started by GeorgeH,

    As a change of pace, tell me about beer. In my neck of the woods beer and pizza are considered their own food groups. So how is it on your side of the pond? What is your favorite beer and food combination. Or other form of libation? If you do not drink, that's ok too. So what do you consume to 'cut the dust' so to speak?

  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235398/Sally-Bercow-sparks-new-Twitter-row-breaching-court-order-banning-naming-runaway-schoolgirl.html The more I read about this woman, the more I think she is of very limited intelligence. I hope Lord McAlpine sues her for a great deal of money, and she gets the maximum fine for Contempt of Court.

  3. Giraffe
    Started by Giraffe +,

    With a month to go until Christmas, I thought it would be a good time to start a Christmas avatar thread. In previous years I've had much fun creating avatars for people, but I don't have as much time as I did before so unfortunately can't do that this year. Once Christmas is out of the way, I will compile a post with all the avatars in one place and set up a poll for people to vote on their favorite avatar. Anyone who makes their existing avatar Christmassy will get two bonus votes added to their total when I set up the poll. To make this easier for me, please post a picture of your existing and new avatars in this thread like so (or just your new one if it's not an …

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. bathgwa
    Started by bathgwa,

    Hi all What presents are you wishing to receive for Christmas, police related. Give me some ideas for mine. Gwa

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 581 views
    Administrative Account
  5. GoneForgotten
    Started by GoneForgotten,

    This is ace http://www.newground...tal/view/606000 View the link above it's not the same as the video below if the meme passed you by for context

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. I99
    Started by I99,

    Is this the most terrifying prank ever? TV films oblivious participants stuck in lift with no power... and their horrified reaction as 'ghost girl' appears from nowhere Video

    • 13 replies
    • 900 views
  7. SnakeEyes
    Started by SnakeEyes,

    so far today is my most exciting day! uniform measuring No doubt I will be more excited to start training and when I receive my uniform but today is a good day!

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 672 views
  8. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1594057_police-officers-sahara-trek-tribute-to-fallen-colleagues-fiona-bone-and-nicola-hughes A big-hearted police officer will carry out a 62-mile trek across the Sahara in memory of fallen PCs Fiona Bone and Nicola Hughes. Jon Ezard, 26, is to spend eight days in March, in temperatures rising to 30C in the day and falling below zero at night. The Salford officer, who lives in Urmston, was inspired by the Met who did a charity bike ride in honour of Pc Bone and Pc Hughes. Jon said: "I just thought what the Met officers did was fantastic and it was really inspirational that officers from another force were doing someth…

    • 0 replies
    • 757 views
  9. Darth Maul
    Started by Darth Maul,

    saw this on russell Howard's good news lol

    • 5 replies
    • 704 views
  10. Talkdown1545925839
    Started by Talkdown1545925839,

    Nothing too offensive about the video, but you might want to turn down the volume if there's anybody about who is sensitive to expletives! Very animated commentary from the driver of the HGV filming this. The video could be useful additional evidence if this ends up in court (with the audio muted perhaps). The audio is evidence of the HGV driver's alarm at the recklessness of the driver ahead though. I think a summons for Dangerous Driving would be appropriate due to the car slamming his brakes on in the fast lane. Youtube: Blackvue camera; 44ton truck v Motorway lane hogger

      • Like
    • 30 replies
    • 1.8k views
    Administrative Account
  11. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    on More 4, no one told me!!

    • 5 replies
    • 868 views
  12. LYGS3
    Started by LYGS3,

    DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO NEEDS OR DESERVES A BRAND NEW GARDEN? ITV1’s hit series “Love Your Garden” starring Britain’s favourite gardener, Alan Titchmarsh, is back. Last year Alan helped people across the country whose gardens had suffered as they coped with life’s challenges, building them a brand new outdoor space. Now Alan is looking for more deserving people with gardens that desperately need transforming. They could be an unsung hero or a tireless fundraiser or a family that is coping with difficult circumstances. Whatever the story, if you think a garden created by Alan himself could help them or be a fitting way to say “thank you” then please contac…

    • 0 replies
    • 662 views
  13. Manpie
    Started by Manpie,

    Couldn't find an introduction thread so I'm gonna pop in here for a minute and introduce myself. I'm Manpie, yes that is my real nickname, and I'm a veteran-ish Bouncer of 14yrs. Yes, I said Bouncer, I'm old school. Not one of these new breed pretty boy jacket fillers, I like to get stuck in. Looking forward to some discussion and banter :)

  14. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    Well, I've got my 'Victor Meldrew' head on again. "I don't believe it!" I signed up for this TPS thing last year and I haven't had a cold call for months and months. Just recently I have had one after the other, PPI claims, double-glazing, etc. I went back to re-register and guess what? it says that it's already registered! How do these 'sharks' get through the net? Have you had similar problems? Do we have anyone on here with OfCom / Telecom experience that could advise please?

      • Like
    • 32 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. cwhite90999
    Started by cwhite90999,

    For those who follow Formula 1, who is watching the race today? Who do you pick for the championship? Day dream podium: Williams 1-2 (Senna then Maldonado) with Alonso on the podium taking the championship. Realistically....who knows. Rain is forecasted which will play into the hands of the Scuderia, but the McLaren drivers are both good in the rain. Personally I feel Alonso should get the championship this year as in the words of an interview I read with Joann Villeneuve (wife of the late Gilles Villeneuve) " I think Alonso deserves the championship this season because he’s raced consistently; Vettel has just been so lucky. Alonso has been making the car fast while Ve…

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 743 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.