The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk...851#TWEET360288 Good work Mr Giraffe Sir
-
sorry folks i just lost the game.... who else plays? for the clueless people (david) these are the rules: Rule 1: You are playing The Game. You, along with everyone else in the world, always is, always has been, and always will be playing The Game. Neither awareness nor consent is required to play. Rule 2: Every time you think about The Game, you lose. Loss is temporary; as soon as you forget about The Game you stop losing. The objective of The Game is to forget that it exists. Good luck. Rule 3: Loss of The Game must be announced. Every time you think about The Game, and hence lose, you must say so. This is the only rule that can be broken, but do you really ne…
-
This is my Personal Statement for Uni. - Criminology & Policing BA (Hons) PLEASE, WRITE BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS, AND IDEAS! - I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP! Crime: Action by an individual or social group that constitutes as an offence, prosecuted by state and punishable by Law. This leaves me thinking; why does crime happen? In the United Kingdom, a diverse, multi-cultural society where the population is ever growing crime levels rise. As the United Kingdom falls into deep recession; the once Great and powerful country becomes weak and powerless. The cost of living rises to astronomical levels, and living becomes harder. People lose ambition and motivation and lose their way…
-
BA Future Pilot Programme set to open it's doors again soon. Any takers? http://www.bafuturepilot.com
-
Am I the only one that didn't do this right?
-
I had another welcome e-mail from ERNIE this last week (£25 win) on my 'new-ish' bonds. Does anyone else have any bonds? Have you been lucky with them? I still have some £1 ones from 1960's, but they haven't brought me any luck at all.
-
Most of us like a full English breakfast now and again, but what's your favourite Great British Banger and why? Are there some that you just can't stomach? I'll make a start... Favourite = Tesco Lincolnshire Pork (ordinary and low fat variety). Extremely tasty! Stomach-churner = Any sausages that are tasteless and swim in their own fat whilst being cooked, i.e. Rowlands....... YUK!
-
Hey Guys, I'm currently trying to decide which car I should get as my 'First Car' and I've come here so you can throw suggestions at me - I have £7000 plus another £1000 from my parents making a total of £8000 to play with. All suggestions are welcome, and if you know any websites, post them down there \/ so I can have a nosey! - I'm terribly interested in getting a Fiesta, good car? Thank you! RJM
-
Below is a picture of a car chase in LA County, California The incident began early on Friday when a man, who has not been identified, allegedly held up a Branch of the Bank of America shortly after 9 a.m. As Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies pursued the suspected bank robber, he began shooting at police and then the sheriff's deputies returned fire. The suspect was killed. How many police cars !!!!
-
Long video but some of it is absolutely astounding. Remind me never to drive in Russia... EVER!! http://youtu.be/AXz4P6EpX3s
-
Batman you're too late https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/18482_223302504469313_57803593_n.jpg
-
So i have discovered that i get a bit irritated at things, sometimes irrelevant things. I have started a new topic called Thread 101. Its a bit like the tv show room 101 and grumpy old men / women. I am interested to see what you think should be removed from society. Il start first: 1) Loyalty cards - every shop has one, or a brand of one. If i don't have the specific one that the shop recommends, then i am given the 5 minute jabba of 'it will save you money' or 'its only a small little card, it will fit in your wallet'. LEAVE ME ALONE, ALL I WANT IS SOME PETROL AND A QUICK CHOCOLATE BAR, I HAVE NO INTENTION TO SPEND £500 WITH YOU TO GET A £5 VOUCHER...... 2) People wh…
-
Me and some friends are looking at going to Florida next June/July. What is the best way to book? We are looking at getting a villa/gated community on International drive but want to book through a travel agents so we don't have to pay everything straight away. Virgin holidays website only shows hotels. Cheers.
-
Just wondered if anyone here has done any advanced driving/IAM type courses or qualifications (off duty), and what your views are on them? I was looking into the IAM and noticed they do a Momentum course aimed at under 26's. Apart from Pass Plus and my basic police driving assessment, I've done nothing since passing my test over 3 years ago,and I would be quite interested in doing something else!
-
Hiya folks, I was just wondering if there are any activities/hobbies or similar that you do in your spare time that you find assist you in your role within the Police Service. Quite a general question I guess but it would be interesting to find out what everyone else is up. For me, the only thing I tend to do at the moment that I would say helps me whilst on duty is the gym, getting fit and strong can never be a bad thing in our line of work