The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
See here: http://www.google.co...ters/gallery/#/ The technology: http://www.google.com/about/datacenters/gallery/#/tech/1 Eight places your computer has already been: http://www.google.co...lery/#/places/1 The varying staff roles: http://www.google.com/about/datacenters/gallery/#/people/1 A very interesting website and some impressive photography from within!
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/9373105/Mrs-May-might-why-Tories-are-tipping-Theresa-May-for-the-very-top.html If May ever became PM that would be the end of the UK. She is the most arrogant woman in parliament. She will not listen to anyone, and thinks she knows it all. I know for a fact she is very unpopular with civil servants and others at the Home Office, with her arrogant, bossy attitude.
-
- 3 replies
- 976 views
- 1 follower
-
-
A young Taliban, desperate for water, was staggering through the Afghan desert when he saw something in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the oasis only to find a British soldier by the well. The Taliban asked, "Do you have water?" The soldier replied, "There is no water, the well is dry. Would you like to buy a regimental tie instead? They are only £5." The Taliban shouted, "Infidel! I do not need an over-priced tie, I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first!" "OK," said the soldier, "It does not matter that you do not want to buy our ties and that you hate us. We are bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east …
-
Hey everyone, If any of you could help or perhaps any of our friends overseas:- how would I go about finding someone with only minimal details such as Name and approximate age. In the UK we have 192.com which can help narrow things down a little bit but do you know of any facility or website that would allow this for Canada? Thanks a lot everyone.
-
Given the ability to name your own Wi-FI network.... what are the funniest ones you have seen/ have. if you have any screen captures post them here! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19760006 My own network is named "BatCave BatNet"
-
Just about scraped it in: Well done to McFlurry for winning the August/September photo competition. As usual, the winner gets to choose the next theme which McFlurry has decided will be: "Contemplation - With all the changes, dangers and problems society is currently facing there is lots of thought to be had. Photos could be a sad/happy scene, a moment of joy or a sign of mourning... or it could just be a dog thinking about stealing a chip." Should make for an interesting competition again. Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 24th October. Judging will then be from 25 October until the 31 October at 21:00. The rules are the same as prev…
-
This started off as a complaint by Richard Neil via facebook to Bodyform about their TV adverts Which was responded to by Bodyform in a way that I have to say (as a man) scare me; :new_cry:
-
To all forum users, Some of our other forums have been re-directing to another website and resolved this as soon as we could. We are currently in the process of investigating claims made regarding emails received from 'anonymous' and are looking into the origin of these. We can at this time say that these emails were NOT sent via our forum mailer software as we keep a log of any mails sent and we have not noticed any unusual activity. Please bear with us while we investigate further, we will keep you updated as soon as we know anything further. Thank you for your patience, Steve Slade NSI Ltd
-
Just had a click on Ukpoliceonline who I know are owned by the same parent company as here. Its been hacked by Operation Jubilee to a screen about a rally in London 05.011.2012. Somone in admin may want to keep a beady eye on the servers.
-
- 5 replies
- 540 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I was home alone this afternoon sitting in my study listening to Bach when my doorbell sounded and our dogs went nuts. I locked them away and answered the door to a very smartly dressed young man in a suit and tie and his early to mid twenties with a shoulder bag. He started speaking to me in poorly pronounced Swedish, but before he managed to get through a sentence I realised from his accent he was American and I invited him to speak English. He instantly relaxed, smiled, and then said something like: Young Man: Can I ask you a question, sir? Have you invited Jesus into your life and into the lives of your loved ones? Brutus: (Thinking "please go away") No, I don't …
-
-
- 3 replies
- 689 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19967916 there cannot be much going on of importance today if this is all they have to print and talk about.
-
-
- 21 replies
- 1.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk...396#TWEET275628 Bless them, they don't look very well at the moment.
-
Hi, At work, we have been asked to vote for various options for our Christmas celebration. There is one option that I find unacceptable almost to the point of being offensive, on both religious and cultural grounds. Needless to say this is the option that almost everyone else has decided to go for. I have been told I am an old stick in the mud and also been accused of being racist. I have said that if standing fast to my principles makes me racist then so be it, and I will not attend. Needless to say we have to pay for our attendance and also that of any partner, who also would find the idea violates their principles. Should I kick up a fuss or just ignore it and not a…
-
-
- 19 replies
- 1.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I have just made a purchase online from the phone company Three. They wanted to know my 5 year address history when placing the booking and then rang me to confirm all my details once again over the phone. I wasn't too impressed by the phone call... The lady checked my date of birth, mobile phone number and addresses finishing with this gem: Operator: 'You state you have lived at your current address for 6 months. Please can you tell me how long you have lived at your current address?' Me: Sorry I don't understand the question. Is this a trick question? Operator: 'You state you have lived at your current address for 6 months. Please can you tell me how long you have…
-