The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Hello all, I'm going away with the family in early December and we usually end up playing a family game of Trivial Pursuit or similar (guys v girls) but that's starting to get a little old. There must be some good board games out there that 12 slightly drunk adults (ages 24-57) can play. Have you played a good one you would recommend? Ta Gelf
-
I received a GoPro Hero2 yesterday and had a quick blast with it last night. I'm very disappointed with it and wondered if there was any way around the issues I have; I bought it to do shots like this http://www.flickr.co...gakx/3679172770 which was achieved by mounting a D-SLR on a Manfrotto sucker mount (the passenger keeping hold of it in case it breaks suction). Obviously this is pretty dangerous with a D-SLR so I wanted a cheaper alternative. I did some night shooting last night but the problem with the GoPro is that in the darkest conditions it bumps up its ISO to what I assume is maximum (ISO:400) and it uses a shutter speed of 1/100th of a second which is far…
-
My oil service light has come on (Ok, its been on for a while), so decided to have a look at getting it sorted. Once I got over the shock of the price (£140 from a recommended place), I thought it must be cheaper to do it myself. I have very little knowledge of cars, I can change a wheel, change and light bulb and check tyre pressures, thats about it. A quick look on YouTube and I've found a video that shows me what I need to do to drain the oil, change the oil filter and change the pollen filter. I'm amazed at how cheap the parts are. Oil Filter - £6.72 Pollen Filter - £21.30 (Promo code to save 25%) £21.01 Oil (Castrol 5W30 4L) - £26 Am I missing anythi…
-
http://www.nfluk.com/tickets-events Sunday October 28, 2012 - St. Louis Rams vs New England Patriots - Wembly Stadium. Just wondering if anyone is going?, and does anyone recommend where to go in London for a good night out after the game?. Never really been out in London (traveling from Glasgow) and staying in St Paul's Cathedral area.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223866/Islam-real-love-just-lust-The-party-girl-whos-embraced-new-life-Muslim-convert.html poor deluded child, in 4 weeks she knows all about it. I'll give it 6 months.
-
-
- 8 replies
- 710 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Very easy comment to make when you are on £67,000 a year, and claiming nearly as much in expences. I think Hoban has been taking his expences for granted, as a way of life. No wonder most people think MP's are an arrogant bunch, with little in the way of integrity, claiming every penny they can. I expect he claims more expences than 20 unemployed people added together. Pompous arse, but then he probably needs a £35, 4 foot wide toilet roll holder. I wonder when he will stop 'playing the expences system''.
-
- 7 replies
- 702 views
- 1 follower
-
-
SO.... It's October, you already know that. No Prizes! First Snow in the North East. Brilliant! The twitterverse is feeding in reports of little showers coming in... most unhappy as i'm meant to be doing a bike ride in the morning.
-
A 72 year old pensioner, frustrated with his lot, decided to inform by open letter two of our main political leaders of his concerns and, while it may feel emotionally uplifting to have a jolly good rant now and again, he has touched on a number of specific concerns which may be of interest to many, especially to the hard up pensioners and trainee hard up pensioners in the form of students with sizable loans etc. This is one of the best letters I have read for a long time, it puts it ALL into perspective. PLEASE PASS IT ON to everyone you can, its time BOTH parties stood up and listened. This is our country and its being destroyed. The silent majority To David Camer…
-
- 3 replies
- 688 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Forum users - we need your help. We are currently looking into the issue of members getting ‘Jubilee’ spam emails and need your assistance. Earlier this year there was a vulnerability in PHP that caused a loophole within Invision Power Board – we shut the site down while we waited for Invision to supply us with a fix. Since then, we have introduced many security measures to assist in forum security. We are aware that at some point, either earlier this year or in an incident about a week ago some email data appears to have been obtained by a third party and then spam emails sent out to those email addresses. The first step in our investigation is to establish on what…
-
Did anyone get directed to an anonymous webpage when trying to access this site? I did. 3 times. It was a message about a demonstration on 5/11/12 in London. It was encouraging people to "citizens arrest" the police officers that try to intervene on the day. Plus there was a small film about how certain laws are not laws because of legislation. Very weird.
-
-
- 12 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi guys! I am a the most senior NCO at Air Cadets and am having to rush some last min ideas for a good night tomorrow (Thursday), I will have 3 activities lasting 25 mins each. Once scenario is a murder scene or something similar. This is the brief I have at the moment written in my word document. Activity 2, scene of crime Equipment: · Radios? · Murder Weapon · Crime scene Cadets enter a room where a GBH / Section 18 has taken place, murder items are well hidden and cadets must figure out who did it, how it was done and why. This can use more than 1 room. The VICTIM is STILL ALIVE with a MAJOR STAB WOUND, first aid must be applied to the casualty. SMEAC Si…
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-20067666
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20025626
-
-
- 28 replies
- 1.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.facebook.com/#!/UKCopHumour worth a follow on Facebook
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2207638/John-Terry-quits-England-captain-Sad-inevitable-end--Matt-Lawton.html I for one am glad to see this yob, thug, banished from International football, he may have been a slightly above average footballer, but he was hardly a fine example to youngsters, or anyone for that matter. The International scene will be better off without him. Go and piss in your beer mug Terry, thats about your class. I wonder who wrote that quote from Terry, some PR Man, Terry isn't capable of writing such long words, he wouldn't know what half of them mean.
-
-
- 38 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-