Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. LMAB90
    Started by LMAB90,

    Hi all, I'm shortly due to start training, therefore I thought I would try and find a car to convey me to and from training. I am twenty-two years old and passed my test one year ago (no points and a clean record) and I'm looking for a first car. I'm getting stupidly high quotes from insurance companies (which quite frankly I cannot afford). On cars with a 1.2 engine capacity which cost less than £3,000 I am being quoted more than double the value of the car; yes that's right DOUBLE, I called PoliceMutual and they were very unhelpful to say the least. My training starts next week so this means that I am now going to have to bus-it and taxi-it to and from training, wh…

      • Like
    • 36 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. eddie_wakey
    Started by eddie_wakey,

    Thought this is a bit strange really... I live in Leeds, ordered a parcel which is coming from Hull Arrived At Depot 17/10/12 19:22 WEDNESBURY HUB Parcel data received awaiting coll. 17/10/12 HULL SERVICE CENTRE Thats what the tracking says!!! So its done a 270m round trip, when in a straight line distance im only 80m away!? Wheres the sense in that? It would have been cheaper to send someone straight from the original location!

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 876 views
  3. UKPolice
    Started by UKPolice,

    Dear fellow forum users, I'm doing a charity skydive for Western Parks Teenage Cancer Unit (TCU) which is located in the heart of Sheffield. If you go to my JustGiving page the full story to why I'm doing it is on there. I aim to raise £1500. Please visit, share and donate if you can. Every little penny helps. www.justgiving.com/TCU Thank you

    • 3 replies
    • 455 views
  4. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    Anyone watch this? Really good BBC drama.

      • Like
    • 97 replies
    • 7.5k views
  5. ~DEACTIVATED~
    Started by ~DEACTIVATED~,

    Just seen this video on the BBC and found it quite amusing.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-14689055

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    This is why I make a habit of washing my hands properly when I come in from being anywhere. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19834975 Dirty filthy brits. I also notice that people are blase about handwashing in hospital... and that goes for some staff.

  7. Moxnil
    Started by Moxnil,

    Selling one of these http://www.fenixtorc...-versipack.html used but good condition. Special edition of Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack that has been optimized for use by the Law Enforcement Officer Designed based on hundreds of L.E.O. customer feedback Excellent for active shooter scenarios Main: 9” x 8” x 3” with front and back subdividers; bottom drainage grommet Front: 7” x 6.5” x 1.5” with divided 2” elastic webbing to carry 4 handgun mags; web subdivider Side A: Mag pouch with lateral elastic retention; fits two M4/M16 30rnd mags or radio •Side B: 7” x 3.5” x 2” with double zipper slides, 3 rows & 2 channels of PALS Phone pouch: Accommodates up to 5…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  8. medic1
    Started by medic1,

    well folks the good people that are admitted/permitted to sit amongst the green and orange lords officers mess that is Chat Room have expressed an interested in a get together possibly before christmas. Therefore before i put a open invite to Chewies house on facebook in the hope of thousands turn up in his house. who would be interested in a plebspecials.com christmas party/social/get together party... thing? oh just to add security has to be considered (nobody wants those pesky anarchists/ daily mail reporters/ freemen of the land turning up and ruining a good night) so the final location will be passed to those attending in a secure manner.

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Space Marine1546081368
  9. Milankovitch
    Started by Milankovitch +,

    Pretty gruesome story, hope the guy wasn't aware when they started eating.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 641 views
    Administrative Account
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211758/Shes-got-paws-Doting-cheetah-mother-takes-energetic-cubs-play-Masai-Mara.html for those of you who like animals.

  11. Siegemaster
    Started by Siegemaster,

    So I'm just getting ready to go to duty, and I was thinking about previous jobs, and busy nights, and it hit me, why I don't like being in the station for too long. Apart from the fact I want to be out there policing, not sat in a station; Every time an assistance call has materialised from the ether, I've been sat in the station. The last one I attended was when i was waiting in the station to be picked up by a different callsign, the previous we were doing paperwork and the 3 before that were just after refs. Then that got me thinking about other little superstitions, not saying the 'Q' word, whether or not a team mate is a 'trauma magnet', do we really get more cal…

      • Like
    • 32 replies
    • 2.8k views
  12. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    As the title suggests. I did spend hours trawling reviews and narrowed one down but can't remember which one now. All I know is it was £200, was a smart camera (ie uploads to Facebook etc) and I'm sure E1 model name but when I Google that it doesn't come up with anything the same. So.................any recommendations? I'm looking for something about £200, could go slightly higher but no more than £250. I've got a Cyber Shot which is rubbish so looking for something that takes crystal-clear shots but compact for travelling.

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 492 views
    Wookie1546081346
  13. G.Retriever
    Started by G.Retriever,

    A retired couple driven to despair by a constant beeping sound ripped out walls in a bid to find the cause - only to find it was from a smoke alarm buried in a chest of drawers. Paul and Jeanette Henry, of Frinton, Essex, are facing a bill of hundreds of pounds to replace the plasterwork. Mrs Henry, 68, said she was "absolutely amazed" when they found the culprit - a 10-year-old smoke alarm in an old desk. "We were tearing our hair out," she said. The couple, who first heard the beeping a year ago, said they had called out electricians to try to find the cause. The beeping eventually stopped during the summer. However, on returning from holiday a fortnight ago, they…

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Some of the wonderful Police subjects that come up on Twitter. http://www.policereview.com/talk/surveys/special-recognition-award-public-vote

  15. Rampton-Ville
    Started by Rampton-Ville,

    UFO CALENDAR 2013 latest UFO sighting all on a calendar!! PCSO CALENDAR 2013 if you like PCSOs this is your calendar! Prison Officer Calendar 2013 Prison Officers! Motorway Patrol Calendar 2013 Highways Agency guys in 4x4s!! if you do print one of these out :-) please come back on thread and say what kind of calendar you got!! it's free so all it costs is your ink

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.