Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. medic1

    The ronseal of topic titles If you were given a blank cheque and told you could purchase something for the force, it could be one item like a helicopter or a firearm for every officer... What would you buy?

      • Like
    • 63 replies
    • 4.5k views
  2. kenworthy
    Started by kenworthy,

    Before watching the video, any idea what Operation Solomon. is all about? It is often quite amazing what our Police have to do in order to get job done. (A clue) Merseyside Police helping out people in Dorset. ............. ............. .............. ............... http://www.bournemou...r_Mother_s_Day/

    • 0 replies
    • 535 views
  3. Hoodles
    Started by Hoodles,

    I was emailed this by my better half and it has certainly brightened up my Wednesday.... http://theoatmeal.com/comics/dog_paradox

    • 6 replies
    • 540 views
  4. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    Hi all, Thought I would make this since I have nothing better to do. What do you prefer in your house No heating on or heating on.

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. WalterWitrty
    Started by WalterWitrty,

    I'm talking in terms of making it harder to enter the police. Not the pensions or the extra paper work. We all know hes a "$!"$ for that. BUT, I did find something very interesting that to be honest... makes Winsor look like a saint. Now Winsor feels our officers are not smart enough to be in the force, soo he wants to make it harder to enter the force. This will probably most likely result in harder testing.... sounds evil right? Well look at this police exam from the 1930s Not sure what some of the officers here have taken in terms of testing. But I guess.... not as bad as thee above haha.

  6. G.Retriever
    Started by G.Retriever,

    Take a look at the Fire Truck parking at the 2.23 mark! Awesome.

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204935/Young-man-killed-Royal-British-Legion-member-souped-car.html It really is time these Judges started to pass realistic sentences for killing people with a vehicle. This Pondlife will be out in 18 months.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 769 views
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19574486Something wrong with the Justice System in the UK. David Laws living with a 'friend', claims rent allowance for him, to the value of £40,000, and has to pay back £56,000 in total, gets a slap on the wrist, allowed to pay it back, suspended from parliament for two years, then allowed back on £140,000 a year. A 30 year old woman claims £20,000 and didn't tell DHSS that she was living with a 'friend', gets 6 months in prison, strange justice, but then it seems if you are an MP you can steal what you like, and if you get caught, slap on the wrist.

    • 0 replies
    • 779 views
  9. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I just saw the 'RIP Morgan Freeman' status that someone posted on Facebook. But he still isn't dead, so stop it. http://www.stuff.co....-Morgan-Freeman

    • 5 replies
    • 885 views
  10. moby2907
    Started by moby2907 * ,

    As it seems as though my lump sum will be vastly reduced due to the 'pension scandal' I need to think about setting up a large 10 or 15 year saving plan pretty soon. I have a few PMAS 10 year savings plans (£12.50 a month) but they don't seem to be performing too well at the present. I appreciate members are probably not allowed to give specific financial advice but if anyone can steer me to websites or companies that may be able to offer me alternatives to PMAS I would be grateful. I would like to avoid going to see a financial advisor as I know from previous experiences very few of them are truly independant. Thank you.

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  11. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    David's blown the toaster!!!!

    • 1 reply
    • 592 views
  12. G.Retriever
    Started by G.Retriever,

    I appreciate there are a few awareness test videos around. I think most of us will have seen the gorilla and the basketball game or the dancing penguin and the dance troop. Those were both made famous by popular psychology hence their arrival into mainstream media/ tv/ published etc. Here is a favourite of mine which is a little less well known. My apologies if this has been covered before or seen by all!

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 685 views
  13. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    This is one for the men, and apparently women are bared by Amazon from paying for the Kindle book. Just a few quotes there from @50ShedsofGrey on twitter http://www.amazon.co...47112426&sr=1-1 on Amazon P.S. I have no affiliation with this man, but I do like sheds. I currently have 3 in my garden and have plans for more of these male sanctuaries.

      • Like
    • 28 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!
    Started by Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!,

    ...anyone seen Kenworthy?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Radman
    Started by Radman +,

    Go watch it now, go buy tickets and watch the film in 3D. Its an excellent film, I was expecting a low budget action flick, what I got was something much more. Never posted a recommendation for a film on here before but you have to see it if you like Sci/Fi Action flicks.

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.