The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Okay Guys I 'm wondering if I should go ahead And apply to volunteer overseas with ICS http://www.ics-uk.org.uk/about/ This would be a great opportunity to gain new skills and experiences. But I'm not sure if I should as I have the option to start level 2 btec next month with college, But if I do this I could gain some new skills and meet new people, And would also look good for future employment. What should I go for? College? Overseas volunteer? Be good for special constable? Edit: here is some information for anyone interested in doing it http://www.direct.go...sroom/DG_195659 Update: Applied, Got to wait for them to get back to me.
-
So Google Earth's Street View has been launched. Ive been spending ages looking at my old childhood haunts in London's East End. Faces and numberplate's have been blurred, including Police vehicles!. The following places are now fully covered: Aberdeen Belfast Birmingham Bradford Bristol Cambridge Cardiff Coventry Derby Dundee Edinburgh Glasgow Leeds Liverpool London Oxford Manchester Newcastle Norwich Nottingham Scunthorpe Sheffield Southampton Swansea York
-
I just per-ordered this game last night for Xbox 360 and managed to get 1 game of the Sniper Challenge in. Great fun really enjoyed it and got myself a half mill score. Anyone else looking forward to this game as much as me?
-
http://whatculture.com/film/10-amazing-examples-of-crap-copyright-infringement.php One of my favourites is Batman's nemesis, Jack Straw. :D
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/athletics/9372493/Team-GB-athletics-squad-Dwain-Chambers-goes-from-lifetime-drugs-ban-to-London-2012-Olympics.html A little bit of poetic justice as drugs cheat finished only 4th in his heat. These people should be banned for life, except of course in the USA where they get three chances before being kicked out, or if they lose, they accuse everyone else of being on drugs.
-
-
- 14 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Not everyone will get this but heres a clue.. If you want a job you send a CV.
-
I'm looking at purchasing one or two of the following books and was curious as to if anyone has read any of them and if so, are they worth a read i.e. interesting etc. War as I knew it (George S. Patton) Infantry Attacks (Erwin Rommel) The memoirs of Field Marshal Montgomery (Bernard Law Montgomery of Alamein) Pendulum of War: Three battles of El Alamein (Niall Bar) The art of leadership (Field Marshal The Viscount Montgomery of Alamein) The utility of force: The use of the art of war in modern world (Rupert Smith) The Rommel Papers (B.H. Lidell-Hart) I know they aren't the most mainstream books, also, does anyone have any personal recommendations on any other boo…
-
Me and two of my mates are planning a clubbing holiday but the only time we could all get off work was at beginning of October. We chose Ayia Napa is because we were told by a travel agent that Ayia Napa is probably the liveliest place in October and clubs in places like Ibiza etc are closing down at this time. Is Ayia Napa still lively or are they just trying to sell us it? We're planning on booking it this week. Thanks in advance.
-
I have started this thread, in Non-Police Chat, as a place for all general Olympics chat. Otherwise we will start to get new threads every time an athlete smiles at the cameras. Please note that anything related to G4S should continue to go in the G4S policing solutions thread that is already running in the General Police Discussion forum. If there happens to be a specific policing incident during the Olympics, naturally that will need a thread of its own.
-
-
- 217 replies
- 10.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-19211852
-
-
- 4 replies
- 681 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I demand an enquiry. :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNxeN-KoGAU&feature=youtu.be
-
-
- 2 replies
- 6.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk...ngland-19249490 Is it me or would you tell no one and refuse to allow the national lottery to publish your details? Congrats for them and its fun to read about but if it was me I cant see myself telling a sold for quite some time. I think it would be hard to hide but I would probobly leave it a month or so and just tell friends I had won almost a million or something on the Lottery.
-
Who's a lover of decent beer? What's your poison, a good brew, and what's in your stash!? Tonight I have had Durham Brewery: Cloister (Bitter) which is 4.5% and White Stout. a white stout yes! at 7.2% punchy but so easy to drink, very fruity. a pale colour and very morish.. If i can manage i have a 'Tempatation' which is a 10% Imperial Stout and a 7.0% IPA Bombay 106 Im on an ale trail this year. I have in 2012 had 56 different ales, aiming for 366 this leap year. Some more of my ones i love Brewdog Punk IPA Brewdog Alice Porter Brewdog Hardcore IPA Brakespear Oxford Gold Mordue IPA Mikkeller Black Hole - a 13.1% Imperial with coffee hints, honey and …
-
Are there any members here that are in the 'craft'. PM me please!
-
-
- 21 replies
- 2.2k views
- 4 followers
-