Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Ndaw4
    Started by Ndaw4,

    (Apologies about the title) This inspired a giggle.

    • 9 replies
    • 686 views
  2. NicholasJamesGroom
    Started by NicholasJamesGroom,

    I'm doing the C1 driving test because I'm applying to London ambulance service but I was wondering if you guys could answer a couple of questions for me... The new driving regulations for professional drivers requires you to pass four moudles being, the theory test, case study, practical test and another sort of show me tell me style test, Correct? Because I'd be driving an ambulance I only need to do the theory and practical test because blue light training would cover everything else i'd need, Correct? So if i wanted to drive professionally I would just need to do the case study and module 4, so can i do these tests at a driving school or is that through the DSA aswe…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. Equality
    Started by Equality,

    This poem: http://www.policespecials.com/fun/poem.htm simply did touch my heart and I will never forget it - especially as that same officer was killed serving his community - His people, two months later.

      • Like
    • 34 replies
    • 5.1k views
  4. Guest
    Started by Guest,

    Just a heads up that the second series of the BBC documentary following a Humberside Police custody suite in Hull starts tonight - BBC 1 10:35pm S Edit: just noticed lock up should be two words - maybe some admin-folk would change it to make me look more literate?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. NicholasJamesGroom
    Started by NicholasJamesGroom,

    I've got the dreaded test on Friday, everything looks relatively okay except for the front nearside wheel. I can sit there and jiggle it around a tiny bit so i'm thinking that it could be play in the wheel bearing or steering arm (which was mentioned on an AA report about a year ago). But when looking at the photo attached where the suspension bolts to the chassis is abit orange so i'm just wondering how much is too much? The other side looks similar but the wheel doesnt move nearly as much.

    • 2 replies
    • 536 views
    NicholasJamesGroom
  6. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    Hi all just trying to work out how many miles this as I have just biked this route and plan on doing it more. I'm trying to workout if I'm doing enough miles to lose weight with my diet.

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. vicmackey
    Started by vicmackey,

    I was just wondering how many of you fine fellows regularly watched shows like Britcops Frontline Crime, Coppers, Cops with cameras etc, or if it was the last thing you wanted to watch when you got home - a bit like an accountant watching a show about accounting! So, do you watch documentaries which follow the police around (if so, which ones?), or do you steer clear of them? To get the ball rolling, I quite like britcops frontline crime, and coppers (but im not serving quite yet, training in sept, so i guess i dont count!) (Mods, feel free to delete this post if its too dull!)

      • Like
    • 50 replies
    • 6.1k views
    Hellenic police
  8. OldAfricaHand
    Started by OldAfricaHand,

    Have a GREAT birthday, Croby ............ I guess it's your 21st!

  9. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Right you good people, below is a picture of a tie pin I had made for an armed forces charity, it sold very well. I'm throwing the floor open to budding designers to design a pin for this site with profits going to a police charity (to be decided via a site poll) The winning design will win their very own pin, so you can show off and say, "I designed this!!" Prices for the finished article will be decided once we get numbers of interest, the more we sell, the more goes to charity, so thinking caps on guys.

    • 0 replies
    • 554 views
  10. westie
    Started by westie,

    Anders Breivik was sentancd 21 years,with him to serve a minimum of 10 years. After killing all those people,how on earth can a court pass such a low sentence. How must the friends and relatives of those killed be feeling. Even though Oslo has a sentencing policy,surely, that can be changed on this occassion, 77 people murdered I think it was!!!!!

  11. saint8520
    Started by saint8520,

    Folks, I'd be grateful if anyone could help me on the following: I am a retired policeman who now travels the world as an Enrichment Speaker with the Cruise Lecturers Association. I am currently researching ‘Bizarre Laws of Old Britain’ for a talk I’ll be presenting on a cruise ship in the near future. I will be attempting to entertain fellow passengers by discussing the odd laws in the UK that have never been repealed. As you know the UK has some very strange laws and bylaws that date back centuries but are still in place and can be enforceable! For example, I know it is illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament wearing a suit of armour, likewise if one dies in the P…

  12. Marty McFly1546081284
  13. SO191
    Started by SO191,

    Much as I like Ray Winstone I don't think this will work:

      • Like
    • 27 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Rob_Cleveland
    Started by Rob_Cleveland,

    Good evening everyone, As the title really. We are in competition with our dog section and I am trying to get more followers than them by the end of the week. Please follow @cpspecials and mention us. Cleveland Police Specials Thanks in anticipation. Rob

    • 4 replies
    • 617 views
  15. medic1
    Started by medic1,

    What does everyone think about that show. I feel a bit sick and angry and quite fancy slapping those weak minded immoral beggers

      • Like
    • 83 replies
    • 7.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.