Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. jonoholland
    Started by jonoholland,

    Do you sometimes write stupid things when answering essay questions, assessments and tests? I have a modest education my highest level being university and I'm currently doing some further learning. Here is an answer to one question I was asked about "Office Equipment" Anybody can think of some others... Your own or "others"

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 971 views
  2. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    Ever had one of those moments when you know what you MEANT to say, but what you ACTUALLY said makes you think "D'oh!" Any more ??

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 2.3k views
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/9454039/Samantha-Cameron-It-was-my-fault-we-left-Nancy-in-pub.html Nice try Ms Flashman, it's taken you nearly 8 weeks to think this one up, or perhaps your husbands Press Officer did. Ms Flashman trying to take the flack off her husband by admitting it was her fault. Why didn't she come out at the time and admit it. At the time their protection officers were being blamed for the incident when all along it was Ms Flashmans fault.

  4. 06jpearc
    Started by 06jpearc,

    Does anyone know the song used for the countries walk? It was more musical with the odd lyric ?

    • 1 reply
    • 523 views
    E29NP1546080952
  5. firepower
    Started by firepower,

    I play bass guitar, rhythm and lead from blues to speed metal \m/ My IQ is far too high to be a drummer :whistle2: Favourite guitar: ESP explorer the "lawsuit" model :biggrin:

    trevthesparky
  6. HC999
    Started by HC999,

    Does anybody know how to make your profile completely locked down, so even when your name is typed into the search bar, nothing comes up? Any ideas! edit: probably should be locker room

    • 10 replies
    • 974 views
  7. MrKguy
    Started by MrKguy,

    Just a light hearted topic with any tips for people wanting some advice or others wanting to share, Post your tips or what you need :D First thing I will say is, Personally if you are looking to get fit for the bleep test , the question is asked regularly on this site. My advice that has been tried and tested is as following. This is if you have a lot of time to prepare. If you are new to running, start and do a 5 minute jog everyday for 3 days, then move it up-to 7minutes jog for the rest of the week. If possible, next week try a 10 minute jog everyday , as you feel comfortable moving up to 15mins then 20mins in your own time. Once you have mastered this slow but s…

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2182945/You-idiot-London-traders-react-anger-Olympics-minister-Jeremy-Hunt-insists-theyre-quids-in.html why does Flashman Cameron persist with this idiot, the man comes out with such stupid comments. I just hope Cameron dispenses with his services in the September Cabinet Shuffle, along with Ms Malfoy and Herbert. A friend of mine who runs a restaurant in central London used to take £2000(2 Thousand)pounds a day average during the summer months, since the Olympics have been on he has averaged £395, he says there is nobody about, and people certainly are not spending money in his restaurant.

  9. MrKguy
    Started by MrKguy,

    I was bored while reading Police specials and this came into my mind after reading a post. This may really only apply or have good examples if you were in work , or past experiences in school. Not including being an officer ( as its the job ) , have you ever stood up to a bully for somebody else? not yourself. So, what's your opinions on this? Personally from year 7-10 I never really blinked an eyelid to be honest, I did not stop it. I will tell the truth, but I did not contribute. From year 10+ onwards I saw a small kid in my year being picked on for his size, I am small so I remember jokes being made about me in primary school, Because I dont usually care or tough…

      • Like
    • 36 replies
    • 2.8k views
  10. Brutus-Is-Back
    Started by Brutus-Is-Back,

    I keep three types of chili sauce in my house. One is a sweet chili (Heinz), another is a very hot chili sauce with a weird Chinese name and which is great for hotdogs etc. The third is an insanely hot chili sauce called "Da Bomb Ground Zero". I am the only person I know who likes and can eat the stuff, and even I use it VERY sparingly. My teenage daughter invited a Norwegian boy back for lunch and made him a burger and chips for lunch. He asked if there was any chili sause, so he was invited to help himself from the kitchen cupboard where the three chili sauces were to be found. My daughter told him to try the Heinz or, if he was brave, the Chinese one, but he spotted t…

  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9449374/Parents-of-Shafilea-Ahmed-sentenced-to-25-years-after-being-found-guilty-of-her-honour-killing.html These people must be of very low intellect to want to murder their own daughter. Good job we live in a relatively civilized society, where our children are free to marry and live how they want, without having parents like those two, who believe in the sort of rubbish they espouse.

  12. firepower
    Started by firepower,

    Is it me being sensitive here or does this come across as a derogatory term for the public? I have seen posts on here that suggest the use of Cop or Copper is frowned upon so why is MOP used so much?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/369165/20120801/boris-johnson-stuck-zip-wire-victoria-park.htm

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 3.9k views
  14. MrKguy
    Started by MrKguy,

    A member of staff on this forum told me something and it made me think. How do you think you are seen by others on this forum who do not know you? and also how do you want to be seen , How important is it on a forum? Personally I think I come across as somebody who is a little immature in some debates and mature in others, more the first one. Also I think I come across as athletic and people know that, but also come across as a show off or a boaster, which in real life I am the opposite, none of my friends or anybody apart from family know I exercise. Why am I so inclined to post it on a forum? maybe because I dont do in real life? I also come across as rude? maybe…

      • Like
    • 30 replies
    • 3.2k views
  15. Talkdown1545925839
    Started by Talkdown1545925839,

    http://www.popbitch.com/home/2012/07/12/john-terrys-bike/

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.