Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    Unbelievable - I wish lobster was on my list of 'essential foodstuffs'

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. gsdk9
    Started by gsdk9 +,

    My spouse's pigeon loft has to many residents, I am in need of a few good recipes. I know someone here has some. Please help me out and submit them. I am looking forward to taste testing the results.

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 747 views
    killicksparker
  3. Candles
    Started by Candles +,

    Amazing; Source: http://www.coventryt...92746-31463924/

    • 0 replies
    • 357 views
  4. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    I thought it might be interesting to set up a Moot Court on here and do the 'one line only' thing. So, there are numerous roles, first come, first served, please choose YOUR role and include your own unique name/title. (it could be a funny one if you like!) The Judge. - Damsel Prosecuting Counsel. - Reado Defence Counsel. - MerseyLLB Arresting Officer. The Accused. - funkywingnut / jvt1 Witness/es for the Prosecution. Witness/es for the Defence. AND ..... any others you learned members wish to introduce to the case. THE CASE: THEFT - The accused (whoever wishes to play the part) was seen entering a large department store on the High Street and it is alleged th…

      • Like
    • 119 replies
    • 4.7k views
  5. J10
    Started by J10 +,

    Found this this morning, quite a remarkable journey for what is now one man and his car! There is music accompanying it and narration so if at work turn the volume down or use headphones, only about 5mins long but some incredible pictures! Enjoy! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18910560

    • 5 replies
    • 556 views
  6. matchoo
    Started by matchoo,

    A bus has been transformed into an exercising artwork that can perform push-ups. Artist David Cerny created The London Booster by attaching huge arms, suspension mechanics and adding groaning sound effects to the 1957 double decker bus. The Czech artist said the piece could be seen as ironic because push-ups are "a common exercise for every sportsman" but also punishment. Video at the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-18952423 This is the same colour I go doing push ups and makes the same sounds, but can probably do more than me

    • 8 replies
    • 675 views
  7. PM85
    Started by PM85,

    I am selling my Black Police Tac Vest as it no longer fits me. Its a large and is identical to the one in the pic apart from it doesn't have the front small police badge. Current RRP on PolMil is £71.48 Including VAT. I'm after £55 inc postage ovno. Feature: Baton Holder - Will carry all expandable batons (Not suitable for Side Handle Batons) Cuff Holder with Utility Pouch - Carries all Ridged & Hinged Cuffs, handy pouch can be used for first aid CS Spray - Padded for extra protection, will hold all sprays with & without lanyard Airwaves Radio - 2 shoulder clips to hold Tetra radio, can be carried on left or right side Standard Radio Holder or Handy p…

  8. Jose Miguel Lopez
    Started by Jose Miguel Lopez * ,

    Hello . I was wondering about having the chance to travel abroad without spending too much money on accomodations.It would be nice to meet people from other police corps interested in sharing home or a second residence in UK in exchange of the same in another country. Both of parts would save an important amount of money ,and meet different cultures, all with the security and confidence of being policemen.If anyone is interested ,its a good idea to answer this thread.We all can take advantadge of that.

  9. matt10862
    Started by matt10862,

    Dear all users Can everyone please help support Bradford First Aid society in eradicating the Bystander Effect in Bradford and wider areas. we all read this site as we are want to help make a lasting contribution to our local communities and make a difference. please help us to do the same by raising awareness online through Facebook and Twitter, our respective Facebook and twitter pages are http://www.facebook....86538744759552/ and twitter https://twitter.com/firstaidsociety. Eradicate the bystander effect will be an ongoing project that we will be working on throughout the year. In order to raise awareness of the campaign and help to suppor…

    • 1 reply
    • 849 views
    Administrative Account
  10. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Well, firstly hello again (I know I know, it's been ages!) and secondly I'm living in Manchester! Well, lodging with a friend :) Anyway, I figured this was about one of the best places to ask about good and bad areas of Manchester and Greater Manchester. Preferably I'd like to live in Greater Manchester, I'm not really cut out for the city if I'm honest. Obviously Moss Side, Salford etc are no-go areas but what about the good or acceptable/average areas? My friend knows of a couple but there's a couple I've asked him about and his answer has been "Erm, I'm not sure to be honest." which obviously isn't much help . I have my dog with me (my poor brave friend! ) so any of…

    OldAfricaHand
  11. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    ...that David and Damsel seem to have gained access to LV's Light Sabre! :new_sweat:

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/9417867/Commonwealth-soldiers-face-deportation.html Sometimes I think we have idiots in charge of the UK. We allow arseholes like Hamza, Qatarda, loads of criminals(because they have a Kitten), to remain in the UK, because it would be against their 'Human Rights' to kick them out, yet soldiers who have fought for the UK are told to leave. HMG needs to get it's priorities in the right order, and a good start would be to get rid of these 'soft touch' immigration Judges, and then the Human Rights Act. We have very weak government when it comes to deportation, Hamza and Qatarda should have just been put on a plane to whoever …

  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2176841/Lying-misleading-Parliament-criminal-offence.html Lets hope they don't bring this in, or 95% of all MP's would be guilty of telling porkies about their expences. If I was Bob Diamond I would have told Vaz to F.O, Vaz is a bigger crook than most of those inside, and is not fit to lead any H of C committee. I cannot understand how Vaz and his bent wife 'got away with it'.

    OldAfricaHand
  14. Reasonable Man
    Started by Reasonable Man +,

    Sorry if this is the wrong place but it doesn't fit anywhere else. I've not been on the site for a while but have found the addition of the 'Like this' button on posts. Why is there no 'don't like this' option? Or maybe Thumbs up and Thumbs down buttons? Surely if you want to know the answer to one question you need the answer to the other. To only allow people to tell you how good you are is asking for sychophants.

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 438 views
  15. ActivistApp
    Started by ActivistApp,

    I've been a member here for a couple of years, and a power user for a year. The time has come for me to move on. Most, I suspect, will be happy to see me go; a handful might miss the controversy and introspection that some of my posts have brought about. I have not been banned, but I suspect a ban would be imminent if I continued to express myself freely. Regardless - regards to you all. I wish you all the very best of luck in your future endeavours, and hope you stay safe both in the physical sense and in the decisions you make in any police work you undertake. I may check in from time to time on a 'read only' basis - but this will be my last post. Over and out. …

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
    Administrative Account

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.