Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. MrKguy
    Started by MrKguy,

    I just had confirmation I am getting it tomorrow from Amazon, I love laurel and hardy, Anybody else got this set? I will probably quit life until I have watched every DVD, :new_yes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLPIMHfbKr4

    • 2 replies
    • 585 views
  2. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    I couldn't have put this better myself. I do wonder at the level some people will stoop to and wonder if it's because they don't really think about what they say or whether they genuinely believe in it. What is this breed of person (internet trolls)? Where have they come from and why? Have they always been there? Anyway, Jason is absolutely spot on. https://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/jason-manford/the-gary-barlow-tragedy-and-internet-idiots/10151995627430696

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 656 views
  3. medic1
    Started by medic1,

    pure genius! http://mofarahrunningawayfromthings.tumblr.com/

    • 1 reply
    • 568 views
  4. Burnsy2023
    Started by Burnsy2023,

    Has anyone been reading this blog: http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.co.uk I'm laughing so hard I can't speak right now.

    • 8 replies
    • 675 views
    HampshireSaint
  5. Reg Hollis1546081394
    Started by Reg Hollis1546081394,

    Hi all, I was hoping for a little a advice regarding tyre rotation. Basically do you think it's worth doing? I've never rotated my tyres before now since I've never had a decent car haha. Generally they packed up before I needed new tyres. Anyway, I've got a decent car with some top end Michelin Primacy tyres. I've done around 10,000 miles since I had the tyres on and thought maybe I should rotate them to ensure even wear. Apparently I'm likely to get around 30,000 miles out of them if I treat them well... thats what the guy at CostCo said anyway. I was going to cross them over, so front tyres would go on the rear on the opposite side, and the rears would move to the fr…

    • 11 replies
    • 588 views
    Administrative Account
  6. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Isn't there a Briton or two Briton's wealthy enough to just buy Man U before my countrymen totally ruin it?

  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/9469277/Roy-Hodgson-wants-his-England-charges-to-be-role-models-just-like-Team-GBs-Bradley-Wiggins-and-Jessica-Ennis.html A lot of wishful thinking Roy if you want England footballers to be roll models. Most footballers are yobs in football gear, i.e Adams, Wilshire, Terry, etc etc, at least Bale could have won a medal in the diving, with Suarez, Nani and Young. I don't think anyone with even the wildest imagination could see Rooney or Ferdinand(I miss drugs tests)as roll models. Dream on Roy.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 588 views
  8. piglet2511
    Started by piglet2511,

    On now channel 4... Not a repeat of last year... .

      • Like
    • 97 replies
    • 7.4k views
    Administrative Account
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9430020/Olympics-the-politicians-sneaking-off-to-enjoy-the-London-2012-Games.html I wonder just how many of these MP's actually paid to get in, knowing them and the expences scandal, I doubt if many paid, they will claim it on expences. One thing is for sure Cherie 'freebie' Blair probably didn't pay, nor that husband of hers.

    IveToldYouOnce
  10. Candles
    Started by Candles +,

    Coventry Telegraph Infantile humour... if you can call it that.

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. IveToldYouOnce
    Started by IveToldYouOnce,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2186373/Pictured-The-heart-melting-moment-man-lulls-arthritic-dog-sleep-lake.html?ICO=most_read_module A genuinely nice, decent story in the DM about a bloke and his dog - and a superb photo.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 645 views
  12. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    Old Jokes Home Q. How many G4S security staff does it take to change a lightbulb? � A. Six soldiers and a policeman. (shamelessly nicked from popbitch.com and posted here for your amusement)

      • Like
    • 40 replies
    • 3.6k views
  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail...nses.html this greasy little hypocrite still has not learnt from the scandal of MP's expences. If Cameron had any integrity he would order him to pay out of his own pocket.

    IveToldYouOnce
  14. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/features/horace-panter-of-the-specials-to-take-part-in-olympics-finale-1-4147130 Sorry my bad “WHEN I first heard I was going to play in the Hyde Park concert I couldn’t tell anyone. When people heard, everyone started ringing me, saying ‘wow, that is amazing.’” Talking to The Specials bassist Horace Panter about the part he and the band will play in the forthcoming Olympics closing ceremony concert, the musician – who grew up in Kettering – was remarkably humble. The Specials will take to the stage on Sunday, alongside the likes of Blur, New Order and George Michael, to celebrate the culmination of an event which has swept the m…

    • 1 reply
    • 441 views
  15. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    My SYP userbar has disappeared for some reason. I wonder if anyone knows anything about it? It's miraculously returned - Sorry for the confusion folks. Can anyone tell me how this might happen please?

    • 6 replies
    • 469 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.