Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Judge Dread
    Started by Judge Dread,

    Is this one of you lot? https://twitter.com/PCWalker810 If so your tweet made the front page of Reddit!

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 912 views
  2. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Early this year I got an LG 3D tell-ee-vision. Tuesday I had a 3D deeveedee recorder delivered. So there. Dead trendy me.

      • Like
    • 32 replies
    • 2.5k views
  3. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    Brilliant, just brilliant

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 969 views
  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/9520403/Radio-4s-Charlotte-Green-and-Harriet-Cass-say-goodbye.html I very rarely miss the BBC 4 News at 0600 through till 0900. These two ladies have been a real credit to the BBC. I had the pleasure of talking to Harriet Cass for just over an hour a few years back, a really charming lady, with a wicked sense of humour, and a lovely personality, modesty with charm.(plus she paid for my coffee and biscuit in the BBC Canteen.)

  5. TROOPER85551546080995
    Started by TROOPER85551546080995,

    A prankster dressed in a military-style "Ghillie suit" and pretending to be Bigfoot was killed after being hit by two cars. Police said Ryan Lee Tenley (44) had been posing as the mysterious beast by a busy road to fool people into calling in sightings. “Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him.” But unfortunately his camouflage suit worked so well that two drivers failed to see him and ran him over. Montana Highway Patrol Trooper Jim Schneider said: “He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting.” He added: “You can’t make it up. I haven’t seen or heard of anything like this before. "Obviously, h…

    • 10 replies
    • 759 views
  6. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    What are the purposes of these things I've seen for many years? They are attached to platforms just above rail level.

    • 17 replies
    • 4.1k views
  7. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Odd question here, and maybe one that will never be answered, I've done some research (via google) and asked some questions but I can't find any reason. Having looked at many class photos of old Police intakes I started to notice that the Drill Sgt was often not looking at the camera when everyone else was. The first couple of times you see it, it looks like a mistake, however, it keeps happening, picture after picture the drill Sgt is always not looking at the camera. In my research I found many old pictures of Police intakes over the last century where the Sgt isn't looking at the camera, I then found it many times in military pictures where it often appeared to be t…

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 723 views
  8. Sister Purity
    Started by Sister Purity,

    Hi Folks, Not been round these parts lately... that "W" thing gets in the way you know. Good to see you're all doing well....

  9. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    That lady deserves a medal. Look how she defused any further violence. Top drills!

    • 8 replies
    • 864 views
  10. Hotlush
    Started by Hotlush +,

    Now that Apple own the patent on rectangles with rounded corners :new_doh2: we'd better make a list of things we should no longer use because Apple own them; Computer monitors; My sandwich box; Airwave radios

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 2.3k views
    ((TheShake))1546081325
  11. kenworthy
    Started by kenworthy,

    http://www.consumerwatch.com-trial.net/uk/ecig/real/index.php?engsec=5&source=www.northcliffemedia.co.uk If you haven't already heard, Electronic cigarettes have grabbed the attention of countless tobacco users worldwide. Everyone from movie stars to your neighbors are using them. I have, as far as I am concerned they get the job done. :)

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 564 views
  12. Deek
    Started by Deek,

    Hi all. Thought it would be polite to say hello to everybody here as it dawned on me I sort of just barged in on a thread unannounced. I am a professional Paramedic working for a large NHS Ambulance Service and I have crossed to the Dark Side by recently taking up a position in our Emergency Operations Centre. I joined up here after doing a search on Police Specials... especially as I have a selection day coming up soon as part of my application to become a Special Constable... (after being pressured into joining by quite a few Specials and Regulars I have had the mis-pleasure of working alongside ) Hopefully I will get through the selection day... So, please be gen…

    • 5 replies
    • 789 views
  13. Windhill
    Started by Windhill +,

    Men, Read on. I have a severe warning for you that you should read and pass on. I walked into my bathroom this morning for a nice relaxing shower before work and was confronted with this bottle......... ........of 'Original Source XXX Strong Black Mint' shower gel. It may look innocent, and smell of delicious minty goodness, however, it holds a dark secret. I STRONGLY advise you to avoid, and if you cannot resist the urge to use, then be extremely careful where you put it. Using it on 'areas of importance' is not advised due to the terrible after-feeling! I believe this is placed in our showers by women attempting to get us back for our wrong doings. Only last nigh…

      • Like
    • 40 replies
    • 3.9k views
  14. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-19479188 Anyone think this is Kind of bad to put in the headline. Edit: Also, This a good example of why all police officers should not be given fire arms. Because all the media would go on a field day when someone is killed putting a bad name to the police.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
    Administrative Account
  15. Beany1546620831
    Started by Beany1546620831,

    Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but a good read for a Friday afternoon chuckle ... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9066337/CCTV-police-officer-chased-himself-after-being-mistaken-for-burglar.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.