The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Anyone having issues with this site... It's showing up as operation jubliee
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Coppers on here are moaning about how things aren't what they used to be. Essex is having to slash 14 million from its budget. Perhaps we should look to the past for the answer. I had a snoop through someone's Essex Police magazine from 1975. In it was a poem lamenting that the victim was ignored in favour of the criminal, and blaming something like "The Social Services Act". Nowadays we'd blame the HRA. But what made me hoot was the letter where someone said their relief was helping the dire financial state of the Force by gathering lemonade bottles off Southend beach, presumably to collectt 3p back on the bottle!
-
-
- 2 replies
- 488 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Ok this is my first posting so let me introduce myself, my name is Carl and am a freeman of the land and a ex policeman with 12 years experience. I assure you that i am 100% genuine and will answer any questions honestly and openly. My intention in joining this site is not to state which side is right or wrong but to make both sides look a little more deeply about the others role and not just blindly label the others idiots or Nazis. We are both on the same side and like it or not the freeman movement is growing fast and does have some valid points. I myself first thought it was a bunch of soap dodgers who simply spout hear say rubbish they have found on youtube and only…
-
Well as the title suggests several people lately have left the Police with their Commutation . Most use it to pay off debt or invest it to earn an income . Now i don't want to know what debt you paid off with it ! I want to get the best return possible as a monthly/quarterly income that does not risk the amount too much , if at all . Now i can only see the buy to let property option at the moment as all other investments etc pay less than 5% . Don't need to know exactly what you have done or heard what others have done but the time fast approaches when i will need to decide . As an aside i have also thought about not taking it and givng me another £6k before tax income…
-
What's with all the open in new window milarky going on tonight? Chrome isn't even allowing me to post, and is challenging me for credentials with my mini-mod power to change a thread title! I had to use..... ugh.... IE!! I know!! I think that's the saddest part! Oh the shame of having to use IE :(
-
But not a small error: http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-19908095 I love this bit: That number is more than all of the national debt in the world added together several times over. I wonder how big the installments would be?
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214524/Mothers-fury-airline-staff-allowed-son-11-sneak-plane-Rome-ticket-passport-NOT-sacked.html here is another useless parent who wants to blame everyone else for her sons behaviour. If she had brought him up properly, he wouldn't have even tried to get on the aircraft. I think most people can work you and your son out Mrs Corcoran. I think she should apologise to the airline, not the other way around. I must admit the the airline staff were lax to say the least.
-
-
- 14 replies
- 798 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19833237 I can understand the charges in some respects, except that in this case a previous spillage acaused the accident, so perhaps it would be poetic justice if she counter-sued the Highways Agency for failing to keep the roads clear, but my gut feelings are that this sort of thing should be covered by our road tax. My bet is the only people whoo will benefit long term here are the lawyers.
-
-
- 8 replies
- 615 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Just upgraded my 4s to iOS 6 and I must say, great improvement. Siri actually works, the app store and iTunes looks lovely. Also the new maps is brilliant! Works with your contacts so I just tell Siri to take me home and it does just that! I have my phone docked in my car, with a push of a button on my car Siri opens up and can do everything to ask now without taking my eyes off the road! LOVE IT! #fanboi
-
-
Found this looking around YouTube. I'm sure a number of us have wondered who was more important. Maybe this will provide an answer :biggrin:
-
-
- 56 replies
- 4.8k views
- 4 followers
-
-
Hiya folks, Don't know if anyone reads my posts (or cares :new_yummy: ) but, if anyone falls into either of those categories I was wondering if I would be supported in becoming a Mini-Moderator for the PCSO section of PS.com. The criteria for supporters is that they hold 1 karma on their profile.
-
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-19861327 Norweigan Petter Solberg and his British co-driver, Chris Patterson, emerged unhurt from a spectacular crash during the opening stage of the Rally de France on Saturday. After ploughing through a vineyard, their Ford Fiesta eventually came to a halt after toppling a telegraph pole, sending sparks flying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbPEMkDOFB0
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/transport/9584259/Three-suspended-over-West-Coast-contract-fiasco.html 40 million pounds wasted by incompetence by Ms Justine Greening and her cohorts. The Blonde Bimbo was in charge during this fiasco, she was one of Camerons 'lets have more women in the cabinet', even if they are as' thick as two short planks'.
-
-
- 24 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-