The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://news.sky.com/...n-posted-online It has been removed, but someone got a screenshot of the job ad;
-
Just watched Offender. Anyone seen it? Prison film with a good story line but not that good acting in my opinion... Typical english film....
-
Found on Google, sorry if it's been done before - nothing came back on search!
-
A simple parody that I reckon pretty much sums up tomorrow... But then I would... I wrote it... Never forgotten...
-
-
- 11 replies
- 1.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Well done to Chewie for winning the October photo competition. As usual, the winner gets to choose the next theme which Chewie has decided will be: "Music & Lyrics" - I'm purposely not going to expand on that, as I think it'll be interesting to see how people interpret the subject...." So, broad spectrum photos again - loads of interpretations and there should be loads of entries for this. Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 23rd November. Judging will then be from 24th November until 30 November at 21:00 The rules are the same as previously: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one …
-
Awful, wasn't it? Does anyone fancy trying to explain the last few minutes to me? I'm particularly interested as to where the baby came from - unless the gestation period of humans has changed dramatically since I did biology at school, it certainly wasn't Sam's child!
-
-
I'm looking for anybody who knows about computing for my website's Facebook page. As a long term special I thought what better place to find supporters from than the website I've been supporting myself for more than five years :-) Although my website, Linux Student, promotes Linux It's also supposed to be an impartial guide to computing in general, so I'll not only be looking for Facebook likes, I'll also be looking for anybody who can get involved to write articles about: Windows OS X iOS Android Gaming For Windows For Linux (i.e. Steam's imminent release) For Mac Or anything else! [*]Anything else you can think of computer related The site is…
-
I was vehemently opposed to the introduction of Police and Crime Commissioners. Having spent years working with the public on policing I knew that, whilst everyone has a view on the subject, only a handful take that to the next level and opt for active participation. http://nathanconstable.wordpress.com/2012/11/18/policing-in-a-petri-dish/ Some great blogs by great people! :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:
-
i was thinking we do so much conversing and discussing all kinds, going about our forum ways, checking new posts, updating profiles, but we forget about the one thing that is always nice to do, see how other people are. so, to everyone who reads, how are you and how was your day? just felt like asking as it's a nice thing to do!
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I have two English Springer Spaniels, proper hunting dogs :) Maggie Bailey
-
-
- 39 replies
- 3.9k views
- 10 followers
-
-
Stolen from Constable Chaos - Sorry if this has already been posted, I couldn't work out where to begin looking. http://constablechaos.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/pcc-instructions3.pdf
-
Not safe for work due to foul language I can't believe the guy actually uploaded this to youtube :new_eyebrow:
-
POLICE ORACLE **CARTOON. (**PICTURE CAPTION) Copy (***draw) a LARGE CHILDS STEAM ENGINE with curling smoke coming from the Chimney. Young Railway Police Recruit SITTING astride the engine (looking forward) WEARING ***HELMETsaying to a Railway Guard with Flag in his hand......... the Policeman then says,.........**QUOTE..........'Ive always wanted to join the Railway Police but this is ridiculous'................................Heading ABOVE Engine...........'STEAM AHEAD'.........The name of the Steam Engine is.................................................***The FLYING POLICEMAN. Submitted by David Armstrong Ex PC3O, British Transport Police, Newc…
-
- 34 replies
- 8.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-