Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Some are already proclaiming that he is the best, other say it is only a matter of time before he passes both Messi and Ronaldo, to the top spot. Yes his goals at the confederations cup, have been nothing short of majestic, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwjSRUlBt_s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRmrfSiMi8M Not the finished article imo, when he scores as much as Messi has, then we can say he is the best, however what a partnership Messi and Neymar are going to be at Barca, it is also being reported that Barca are in for Bale, imagine that Bale,Messi and Neymar all in one team!! :sweatingbullets:

    • 0 replies
    • 939 views
  2. Ryan200
    Started by Ryan200,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN9lBCuZJvo Come across this today watching the news , fair play to the chap for saving it ! :new_sweat:

    • 10 replies
    • 879 views
  3. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    #TeamShark! June 22, 2013Uncategorized Wow! Exciting news. Last night I sat down to start to construct a fund raising plan for the next ten month period to carry us up to the big day when we will be running our very first marathon. When I need inspiration I do often turn to twitter because you just can’t believe the incredible people that are out there. I guess it started with an innocent tweet: Twitter – tonight I have to write a fund raising plan. I need 10 simple ideas that could raise £200 – 10 activities. Suggestions pls!! So i waited. Not for long – that’s another the wonderful thing about twitter. Then I encountered a conversation between @julieanneda …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. eski
    Started by eski,

    Among many of lifes unanswered questions is a real gem that has had people across the universe baffled for centuries (weeks to be more precise). How long is the runway in Fast & Furious 6? Action movie Fast & Furious 6 has been a huge global success - but it would take a very long runway to make one climactic scene a reality, finds the BBC's Ben Carter. In the scene that we're interested in, a huge cargo plane lands on a runway where it is chased by fast cars and furious men and women. (I'm not going to spoil the film for the unlucky people who haven't managed to see it yet. Spoiling the film is the job of the movie trailer... I won't be talking about anything…

    • 6 replies
    • 851 views
  5. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    Hi all. Does anyone have any tips on overcoming sleeping problems? For the last month and a half I have not had a full nights sleep. I will wake up 3 or 4 times in the night and then wake up fully after at about 5/6 am after going to sleep at midnight ish. I have no stresses in my life, my job is relaxed and easy going. It's really starting to affect me and wind me up. I lay there knowing I need to get to sleep but knowing that I need to keeps me up. The DR has given me some tabs but I'm reluctant to take them as I don't want to become dependent on them.

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Administrative Account
  6. Griffin1546081308
    Started by Griffin1546081308,

    By a lorry spotter on a bridge over the M6. Odd, there were many trucks but he definitely shot me! Maybe it was because the trailer I was pulling was brand new, and liveried in a morrisons family company's colours (kiddicare) to nicely contrast with my yellow cab?!

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
    Administrative Account
  7. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    It seems like his departure is imminent http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/gossip/ The man is a legend, not sure who could replace him, Moyes is a name being banded about, but he has no CL experience, Mourhino maybe, if he has not decided to join Chelsea, whatever happens, i dont think we will get another Manager staying at a Club for so many years, which is a shame, stability = success.

  8. Jake CE
    Started by Jake CE,

    Found these whilst browsing the internet. None of them are mine but I found them funny: Share your own?

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 912 views
  9. Formatted
    Started by Formatted,

    Just been given 3 day tickets to Silverstone next weekend. Anyone else around?

    • 1 reply
    • 581 views
  10. Merlin820
    Started by Merlin820,

    Has anyone ever done one or have any recommendations? Needs to be online to fit around my full time job, family and specialing. Have had a look at The Institute of Photography and Photography Institute, both look good but as it's a lot of money need to be sure.

    • 5 replies
    • 850 views
    Wookie1546081346
  11. SWB
    Started by SWB,

    I'm just going to use this as somewhere to vent my anger... so don't mind me! So tomorrow I have to move out of my student halls of residence as my first year is over. I'm going to go back down to my homeland of the West Country to stay with my parents for a month or so before starting my SC training in August and my 2nd year of uni in late September. I had the opportunity to live with my current flatmates next year in a large house however turned it down as it would have been too far to travel to my chosen borough. I instead agreed with a good friend, who I've known for several years and has also moved to London, that we would find a flat together in between my uni, my…

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 745 views
  12. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/18/hairy-stockings-aimed-at-deflecting-unwanted-male-attention-3845865/

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 2k views
    TangoBravoVimto
  13. Soap
    Started by Soap +,

    I don't know why, t just tickled me.

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 786 views
  14. Administrative Account

    http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/13/cannabis-factory-discovered-after-police-open-car-windows-to-escape-officers-farts-3839436/

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    8 days till the team selection is announced... I'm going for BOD as captain.

      • Like
    • 21 replies
    • 1.5k views
    Marty McFly1546081284

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.