The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Dear old Gran. She doesn't ask for much, not gran, although not one of you have asked after her recently. She does need some help though. A M G D O S (3-4) She knows she's one letter short but she can't work out what that letter is. It's a recently returned Sky1 drama apparently (Gran only has the 3 main channels, as it is the poor old booby still can't get used to ITV).
-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2184339/ Question is would this idea work? as long as you do not have a soft hearted kid you be fine, I think.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 822 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Rupert Murdoch's global broadcasting company is exploring an ambitious plan to create a summer football competition featuring Europe's top clubs, including English Premier League sides, with matches to be played in cities from Los Angeles to Shanghai http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jun/14/rupert-murdoch-summer-contest-football Pure greed by Murdoch, why would anyone want another elite European Competiton, when we have already got the Champions League? If this comes to fruition the CL will be devalued, and the Clubs will start banging on about a Super League again, bonkers idea!
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Gosh - is anyone watching this show?! Interesting mix of women designing sex toys....
-
-
-
The idea: We list our unwanted dvds on here and if you want it, you message the 'owner' and donate an amount to cover the postage*. The owner posts it to you. You watch the dvd and then re-post to say it's available again. Over time, this builds a library of dvds that you can borrow, watch and return all within the membership of ps.com. * (I think it's £1.10 for postage for a dvd, so £1.50 - £2.00 should cover it There should be no profit, but the sender shouldn't be out of pocket). Is this legal? Or feasible? Or wanted? I looked at selling a load on Music Magpie, but they offered me next to nothing and I only managed to sell a few at the last car boot sale I wen…
-
Book Description Publication Date: 20 Jun 2013 Mike Pannett, once of the Metropolitan Police, is back in Yorkshire, policing one of the largest rural beats in England. Mike is called to investigate a series of burglaries, which are sending shock waves through the area. Remote farmhouses appear to be the targets, which stretches Mike's small team to the limits. Then, as winter sets in, two dogs are found running loose - Mike fears the owner has gone missing in the dreadful weather and is forced to call on a full-scale search. Throw in a night-time operation in an empty museum, and the harrowing business of taking three children into care against their mother's wishes, a…
-
I am indeed very grateful to Chief Insp Wallace Basingstoke, Hampshire!! Please do follow Chief Insp Wallace on Twitter @CHInspWallace :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:
-
Our Home Secretary appears to be ageing much quicker than most, she has bags under her eyes big enough for all your holiday gear. I wonder if the job is too big for her and she cant cope. She looks pretty well washed out in this pic.
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341391/Guess-Voters-dont-trust-MPs-Four-believe-politicians-others.html - I don't suppose that many people will be surprised at this poll. 99% of the population worked that out many years ago, and even more so after the 'expences scandal'. When you have greedy llittle men like Bercow, and greedy women like Jackboot Jacqui, it comes as no surprise.
-
Now that it's a bit warmer and I've stopped wearing a coat I'm faced with the annual problem of deciding how to cram everything into my trouser pockets. I carry as a minimum a (large) phone, a warrant card holder, keys and coins. I used to carry my cards and cash in a thin second wallet which I carried in my front pocket. However that was a pain to fit around everything else and now I just use my warrant card holder (which I open like a ninja, to conceal the force crest). Recently I've been contemplating moving back to keeping my cards and cash separate from my warrant, and vaguely considering a money clip to keep the bulk down. How do you guys manage it?
-
Is anyone else watching this on the Beeb at the moment? Absolutely sterling effort by the medical staff... I'm genuinely amazed at how much they can do for people in serious accidents now.
-
http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/07/wayne-rooney-scores-pr-own-goal-by-becoming-face-of-mr-potato-crisps-3832162/ Just the tache to go...
-
Has anyone got any idea as to why these lines are on the M4 between J34 and J35?? I thought they might be Musical Rumble Strips like these in Wikipedia, I keep driving across them thinking that they will play me a tune... but no luck... Google Maps