The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I'm going on safari for my honeymoon in a couple of weeks time and was wondering if anyone here has been before and what kind of clothing you'd recommend and good places to get them at decent prices. Cheers!
-
It's the Scumbags birthday tomorrow, he will be 60. After what he did to ruin the UK I sincerely hope he has a crap day. no doubt Cherie will manage to scrounge a birthday cake for him from some cake shop. Balls and Brown will be there to celebrate with him.
-
-
- 26 replies
- 3.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
PS Stephen Shepherd @SgtSheps1h @kenworthy39 thank you so much. View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More Mark jon waldron @skidmarky672h @sgtsheps Sorted! My pleasure. Hope everyone comes through unscathed Retweeted by PS Stephen Shepherd View conversation PS Stephen Shepherd @SgtSheps2h @JustTextGiving Run/bike/sail around Devon & Cornwall in under 80hrs. Any RT would be great. http://www.relaysouthwest.co.uk View conversation PS Stephen Shepherd @SgtSheps2h @kenworthy39 hi yes we do http://www.relaysouthwest.co.uk . Sponsor via txt TTSF24 £1 to 70070. Run/Bike/Sail <80hrs around D&C. Vi…
-
Has anyone done this? If so, how did you find it, was it worth it? In a quandary about a job offer which is less money. Quite unhappy in my current job, to the point that it spoils my weekends, holidays etc. but just can't get over the drop in monthly salary. It'll be in the region of £150ish per month.
-
Life term for US woman who cut off ex-husband's penis A California woman convicted of severing her ex-husband's penis and throwing it in a kitchen waste disposal has been sentenced to life in prison. Catherine Kieu, 50, may seek parole after seven years. Her lawyers said she had mental health issues caused by abuse as a child and by her ex-husband. But the victim said he lost part of his life and identity after the attack. Kieu attacked her former spouse with a knife in July 2011 after drugging him with sleeping pills, prosecutors said. She also tied him to the bed, prosecutors in Orange County, California, said. Police have said the couple were going through a divo…
-
The poll is up there /\/\/\ The picture are here: 1. The end of the day by Dungeon Monkey, on Flickr 2. The end of my leg... my foot by Cheetah 3. Life was a roller coaster by David, on Flickr 4. End of available land by cwhite90999, on Flickr 5. Egyptian Pier by SCDM 6.Lighthouse sunset by Cuffbertt
-
Hi Did anyone see Traffic cops on BBC3 last night? I know the job of policing is hard enough without someone bashing but I had to ask your opinions of the editing last night. 2 WPC's stop a chap driving. They issue him with a fixed penalty for a dodgy tyre and 2 tinted front windows. Obviously the guy is not please and is moaning about it. When all is said and done the WPC's get back in the car and discuss between themselves that they dont care that the guy is upset about what has happened, not one bit and have a laugh. Add to that that one wpc said the other could have the job because she needed the credits! Yeh the guy broke the law and only has himself to blame ... …
-
Has anyone else here found the incredible healing powers of having an ice bath straight after a run? (I say ice bath though I use no actual ice, just the cold tap run until the bath is full then sitting waist deep in it) I'm 26 now and have been running on and off now for the last 10 years, for no reason other than personal fitness. I've recently become self employed as a floor layer working with just one guy and so where as in previous jobs I could go to work a bit jaded and tired from the hard running sessions, now working with just one other person this would be totally unfair to him as if I was feeling tired and slacking he would have to pick up the extra work, so my…
-
-
Yep as it says, slightly addicted to Ricky Gervais and Karl pilko! For those of you who don't know him, he did the 'An idiot abroad' programmes. Also loads of other funny junk if you YouTube him! Just thought I'd release my idol on you. :D
-
http://animalcruelty-notok.tumblr.com/post/52803495191/hero-baltimore-cop-responds-to-a-call-about :')
-
I'm looking for some opinions on Thermogenic tablets to aid workouts and weight loss. I'll stress now that Thermogenic tablets do not contain anything illegal (unless you get the ones with Ephedrine in them) but are made of natural ingredients that boost your body's core temperature thus burning off more calories. I've posted a link below that gives a more detailed definition and also quoted it: http://www.menshealth.co.uk/healthy/symptoms-treatment/thermogenics-338413 Now I'm considering buying these: http://www.grenadefatburner.com/ Anyone had any experience with these or something similar?
-
Folks! this is not another spam posting selling fake nikes! The new contract for the Home Office Immigration Enforcement & Border Force uniforms has just been issued to Hunter apparel solutions. Apparently they already supply many UK police forces uniforms under the churchill range. So does anyone have direct experience of the quality of their products? Cheers 159
-
Love this programme. I wonder if I could turn up somewhere, put on a uniform and make people think I was a police officer? Best line ever from Rabbit: "so you're a pretend policeman now?"
-
These are very interesting- I think I will be investing in a pair when they're released out for general sale. I also think that they'd be great for police officers/emergency services too. Imagine the capabilities that it could do for you. Maps at the blink of an eye- when on beat, you can easily find your destination and its right there, guiding you. SMS messages from control- you could easily get a message up on the Google Glass that alerts you of a crime nearby. I think this could be a great tool for the police. What do you think? http://www.google.com/glass/start/