Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. marralass
    Started by marralass,

    Whilst at a festival I heard a Freeman explaining to someone why we shouldn't have to follow the laws but as soon as you have a birth certificate you're a subject of the crown, then he claim out with a classic. "If you look at your birth certificate the bit where they put the name of the person registering you says 'Informant' that's because your parents are like grassing on you to the state." I didn't get involved in the debate as I was sitting on the toilet, however that was rather fortuitous as I may have wet myself laughing.

    • 0 replies
    • 508 views
  2. Brucey
    Started by Brucey,

    Anyone been watching the matchplay darts and see jenkins v taylor last night?? What an epic game i must say thought perhaps we might have had to say goodbye to the ever predictable taylor

    • 0 replies
    • 736 views
  3. Ryan#
    Started by Ryan# +,

    I can't believe what I've just watched, I'm actually shocked that someone can think like that. I don't know if this has already been posted, as I can imagine it's caused a lot of upset by many nationally. She doesn't like the name Tyler, along with other names...well here's my answer to that: I've just watched this, I can't comprehend how a human being can judge a child regards to the social background/upbringing of the child. I think her vision is clearly blurred and her ideologies about the origins of the name are wrong. I'm sure a Tylercan do as well as her child 'India; yet she doesn't like children who parents have called their names a geographical location, yet,…

      • Like
    • 59 replies
    • 5.9k views
    GeneralGinger
  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    My story Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page. Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – saving time and cutting costs for the charity. Care of Police Survivors (otherwise known as COPS) is a UK registered charity dedicated to helping the families of police officers who have lost their lives in the line of duty, rebuild their lives. It aims to ensure that survivors have all the help they need to cope with such a tragedy, and that the…

    • 0 replies
    • 813 views
  5. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    A German mayor has courted controversy by allocating so-called easy parking spaces to women. So far the mayor says he has received mostly positive feedback despite expecting some 'humourless reactions from the political correct' and being accused by one angry female critic of exhibiting 'male pig-headedness' Photo: Alamy Spaces in a new car park in the Black Forest town of Triberg now come with male and female symbols. The spaces for women are wider and well lit, while those for men are close to concrete pillars and can only be reversed into. Explaining the policy, Mayor Gallus Strobel said it was a natural decision because men are better at parking than women…

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  6. DannyY
    Started by DannyY,

    For those of you who don't know there's severe thunderstorms forecasted for most of the UK tonight and tomorrow. As I'm a fan of storms I thought I'd make a topic for sharing pictures of any storm passing over your neck of the woods! There's nothing here until very late tonight and tomorrow so I'll see how bad it gets and snap a pic. And now the serious part.. click here for what to during a thunderstorm. Sticky, humid and uncomfortable night ahead too.

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. MikeAlphaRomeoTango
    Started by MikeAlphaRomeoTango,

    Hi all, its been a while since I was last active and thought about this because of my EPIC fail today... Was on the phone to a major client of our company, when I was reading out a password phonetically and said "Y for Wankee"...People around me in stitches and me trying not to laugh and be professional! What's your biggest radio/comms fowl-ups?...

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Mdon
    Started by Mdon +,

    https://m.facebook.com/groups/409527019093306?view=permalink&id=562434460469227&_rdr I somehow don't believe his story and the comments are amusing. What do you think the outcome will be?

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 702 views
  9. Soap

    http://au.businessinsider.com/this-former-iraqi-asylum-seeker-tried-to-repay-centrelink-more-than-18000-after-he-became-a-success-2013-7 How Inspiring.

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 512 views
  10. Soap

    Got to say, he got what he deserved really. Seemingly completely unprovoked, and porbably not the wisest thing to do!

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Soap
    Started by Soap +,

    Personally I think it'd be very beneficial.

    • 3 replies
    • 577 views
    Mike Juliet Delta
  12. Soap
    Started by Soap +,

    As we're now in the height of holiday season, where's everybody going? Or have gone? I'm off the end of the month! Just scrablling around for clothes and insurance and that.

      • Like
    • 24 replies
    • 754 views
  13. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Week 11: Dear Friends, I hope that you are all well and enjoying the unbelievably hot weather that we have been having. I know that I sound like a broken record but please remember that burglars will take an opportunity to enter your home through an open window or door. Just this week, we have had 3 burglaries in one evening - all where thieves got in via windows left open. Can I also ask that you become good neighbours and remind other people about this, particularly older or vulnerable people in your road. Please also check in on them during the hot weather to see if they are Ok and take the opportunity to check that they are closing their windows & doors at night…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2369717/He-presided-corrupt-elections-smears-Yet-Red-Eds-picked-union-dinosaur-clean-Labours-vote-rigging-scandal.html - after all the problems with Labour/Unions/|Falkirk, the Union trying to impose it's own candidate, and people being enrolled into the Falkirk Labour Party without their knowledge, Nasal Ed selects an ex Union Baron and crook to investigate. It doesn't take a genious to work out the result of his enquiry. I know it's in the Maul, but if only 50% is true, it will never be an independent enquiry. I can just see the result - Unite completely innocent of all charges and MacCluskey to be Leader of Opposition, some…

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 986 views
    OldAfricaHand
  15. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    We appear to have a new MOD SimonT, please join me in a welcome! Feak me no emoticons on phone :)

    • 0 replies
    • 604 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.