The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10227459/Unrepentant-bongo-bongo-land-Ukip-MEP-says-hell-apologise-to-countrys-ambassador.html-- some people might not like the way he has phrased some of his comments, but what he says is mainly true. We give 12 billion away each year in Overseas Aid, a lot to countries run by Despots, who spend the money on fancy cars and aircraft, instead of food for the inhabitants etc etc.(and Rayban sunglasses) Why do we give millions each year to India, they are richer than us. Charity begins at home Cameron, not in some far off land run by Despots.
-
I thought I'd read comments from esteemed members on this forum saying that officers were not supposed to take their boots off whilst on duty?
-
Herd of cows from Stockport farm head to housing estate People living on a housing estate in Greater Manchester awoke to find a herd of cows on their doorsteps. Up to 40 cows are believed to have escaped from Bongs Farm, Stockport sometime before 04:30 BST and congregated at Eastover Road, Romiley. Resident James Small said neighbours were woken by "mooing" as dawn approached. "It was the funniest wake-up call ever," he said. Police said the cows have now been safely returned back to the farm. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23654993 ---------- *prepares for cow jokes*
-
Apple is to unveil the new generation iPhone at an event next month, insiders say. It is believed the event, allegedly on September 10, will see the launch of the upcoming iPhone 5S and possibly also a rumoured 'low-cost' device. Indicated updates on the iPhone 5S include sensor which can identify the owner by his or her fingerprints. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2389313/New-iPhone-5S-unveiled-Apple-September-10.html?ico=news^headlines Sounds fantastic Anyone planning to get one?
-
So what would you do if you were sat in the bar in the video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2jTvrjl5WFU
-
Cool? Positively freezing, it seems. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2378052/Mesmerising-video-reveals-firing-guns-underwater-creates-mini-TORNADOES.html
-
Looks good...
-
That time of year again, set to run the Great Scottish Run, 1/2 Marathon, in October. Always choose a charity that affects me or my family. This year, I have chosen Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research. Recently, my Auntie, also my God Mother, was diagnosed with leukaemia and is starting chemo this week. In the past, raised money for Cancer Research UK, however this year I've went more specific. The recent news has hit the family, especially my mum. Anyone wishing to donate, I would greatly appreciate it. Big or small, it all goes to a great cause. To donate, please click https://www.justgiving.com/Kevin-Cloherty-LLR/
-
- 5 replies
- 661 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, Does any Special or Regular study Krav Maga? I am going to be learning it and was wondering if anyone had used it on duty? Thanks Spanky
-
A BRAND new police patrol car with just 400 miles on the clock was rammed by a pick-up truck driver who feared officers would discover he was banned from the roads. Audio from in-car cameras capture a tongue-in-cheek discussion between motorway officers saying they hoped disqualified driver Chad Harrison wouldn’t shunt their high-spec BMW X5 – delivered just days earlier – as they attempted to pull him over. However, just moments after Harrison stopped on a single-track lane near the A449 in Stourbridge he did exactly that, reversing his flat-bed truck into the 4x4 twice and causing significant damage before speeding off. ">The 27-year-old’s attempt to disable the 13…
-
Does anyone use Maxthon as their Browser. I used I.E for years but changed to Google Chrome for the last year, but it continually crashed, and frequently wouldn't start without a re-boot. I changed to MAXTHON a short while ago and it appears ten times faster than Chrome, and it never crashes.
-
British Police Service facing the Hakka in the rugby 7s final, game playing as we speak 5-0 to NZ so far 10-0 17-0 Half time Pulled 7 back Game finished 17-14 in a last minute try by The British Police
-
I'm hoping someone on here likes a bit of wine, and not in the park! A friend has said that she had a great bottle of wine a few years ago, but she hasn't been able to find it since. I've had a quick bit of a Google search, and can't find anything, I have only really looked at the Supermarkets and Oddbins, as they are the only ones I know! Its called 'Tall Horse', its a rose. I've found one place online, but you need a minimum of six bottles. I only want one! I'm in Dorset, but willing to travel if need be, close to Hampshire, furthest I would travel would be Southampton I think. Ideally I need it for Sunday! If anyone can help, I'll share the million brownie…
-
This is pretty cool, love the engineering of it (especially as it resembles a pulse rifle) On another note it looks pretty lethal and as shown by the video can be made with the right knowledge.
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10218475/Parents-of-Muslim-schoolgirl-served-gammon-to-emigrate.html - The UAE are welcome to this family, sounds as if Mr Darr was a crook of the first order, we don't really need his type in the UK. The UAE are welcome to him and his clan, the UK obviously wasn't fit for him. I hope he pays his debt to the taxman before he leaves.