Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

      • Like
    • 185 replies
    • 14.5k views
  2. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    With all the furore around the UKIP MEP's Bongo Bongo Land comments and whether they were racist or not I have just seen that Um Bongo is trending on twitter and the company that makes the juice drink that I remember from years ago and used to sing along to the TV advert has seen a marketing opportunity. http://www.thedrum.com/news/2013/08/07/um-bongo-producer-attempts-raise-awareness-brands-continued-existence-back-ukip-meps Watching that video again made my day.

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 3k views
  3. Iambrittas1546081743
    Started by Iambrittas1546081743,

    I found a very amusing (well, funny if you have a juvenile sense of humour, I suppose) and old story about a police officer and a 'caught short' incident. I almost think it's criminal not to re-post it here but I'm not sure which forum it should be in? This one seems the most appropriate. However, maybe it's not really appropriate to share such a story at all so I thought to ask first. If no-one responds, I'll happily leave well alone.

    Iambrittas1546081743
  4. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/10220838/Peter-Cruddas-I-was-stitched-up...-my-wife-says-dont-touch-the-Tory-party-with-a-barge-pole.html - I think this just about sums up the type of man Cameron is, in Camerons eyes you are guilty until proved innocent, then he doesn't have the integrity to say ''sorry'', when he is found to have been incorrect. The Judge was very critical of Cameron who still hasn't had the decency to apologize. If I was Cruddas I wouldn't give another penny to Cameron and his Cronies, and |I thought Blair was a crap person, but Blair looks like an Angel to Cameron. More sleaze about Blair. http://www.teleg…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. M_R
    Started by M_R,

    Hello everyone, As you can see I have some userbars in my signature. I seem to remember clicking on some link which took me to the page where they were, however I now cant find it. As im no longer a student etc I want to have a 'spring clean' and find some others...... Cancel that, just received a pm from greg, cheers!

      • Like
    • 901 replies
    • 74.3k views
    Administrative Account
  6. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    The British Penny In order to meet the conditions for joining the Single European currency, all citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland must be made aware that the phrase 'Spending a Penny' is not to be used after 31st December 2013 . From this date, the correct terminology will be: 'Euronating'. Thank you for your attention.

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Was chatting to a friend last night about our first albums and thought it might be interesting to see what everyone else got! Mine was, rather embarrassingly, S Club 7. I was obsessed with their single 'Reach'. I wanted Eminem's new album at the time, but I wasn't allowed it due to the swearing . I hope someone has got something more embarrassing! Oh I also got the single 'Who let the dogs out' at the same time, just to make things worse!

      • Like
    • 45 replies
    • 2.5k views
    Administrative Account
  8. Police Constable 1
    Started by Police Constable 1 +,

    The site is running so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww today, I can make a cup of tea, do the washing, clean the house before a page loads Someone unplug the mods toaster please :D

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
    E29NP1546080952
  9. Pathca
    Started by Pathca +,

    So what do we think of Peter Capaldi ? Personally I can see it , but thought the Doctors were getting younger

      • Like
    • 39 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. Dirty harry
    Started by Dirty harry +,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJCqU7Hda4I

    • 0 replies
    • 689 views
    Dirty harry +
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10220898/Families-with-two-working-parents-will-be-offered-Government-help-with-childcare.html - No wonder some people think Cameron and Clegg are off their heads. A family where both parents combined income could be £300,000 can claim £1,200 a year for child care costs, when they can well afford to pay for it themselves, yet people on benefits are having them reduced to save HMG's financial plight. Look after the rich comes to mind with Cameron and Clegg.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. UKPolice
    Started by UKPolice,

    This song is such a feel good song, I had to share it with you all. Enjoy with a beer in your hand :-)

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 410 views
  13. Bill Gibbons
    Started by Bill Gibbons,

    I just watched the Sweeney (movie) starring Ray Winstone. Apart from dangerous shootouts (including one in Trafalgar Square), blatant breeches of procedure and back talking to senior officers, was there anything at all that was realistic about this movie? While I realize that it is only a film, I noticed that the characters, who were supposedly the Flying Squad, didn't carry Met badges. Perhaps the Metropolitan Police didn't want to be associated with an overly-violent depiction of its detectives?

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    The all In one place to talk about your Favorite food, Healthy Recipes. Junk food recipes I'll start it off. Tuna and salsa wrap (Really quick to make) What you'll need 1 Tortilla Can of tuna Salsa Lettuce Can of kidney beans (Optionally) Put together Like you would a normal Wrap and eat cold Really nice protein sub

      • Like
    • 41 replies
    • 3.2k views
    Adamski1546081335 +
  15. rapture
    Started by rapture,

    I had the fortune to see a clipped wing Spitfire on Friday, either a Mk XII or MkXV flying near Northampton. Occasionally see a Dakota with invasion markings going low and slow too. I love seeing these Aircraft, anyone else spotted any? Or am I the only saddo :-)

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.