Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Dice
    Started by Dice,

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 919 views
  2. Escort boy
    Started by Escort boy,

    As title. If you landed a big win on the lottery what would you do with regards to your special work? Would you do loads of extra shifts by quitting your job, or stop specialling altogether? Add any other things you would consider doing e.g paying your force to put you on the response course, if they are cash strapped.

      • Like
    • 61 replies
    • 5.5k views
    ParochialYokal
  3. Zulu 22
    Started by Zulu 22 +,

    Is anyone else having difficulty with the cut and paste facility. I have been setting up a post in word to run a spell checker. When then copying the comments I have found that they will not paste onto the site here. I have checked copy and paste to other documents and on other sites and my system works. It appears that it is only Police Oracle which is giving me difficulty.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Well this made me laugh. There are some naughty words but Cracked.com is generally a very safe site. http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/a-sincere-apology-from-cracked-to-daily-mail/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_campaign=new+article&wa_ibsrc=fanpage

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. ParochialYokal
    Started by ParochialYokal,

    Am I the only one who thinks that this is the best montage of intellect and smut consolidated into a TV format ever? Or does it just reflect my half a braincell and my misplaced sense intellect combined?

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 766 views
  6. GoneForgotten
    Started by GoneForgotten,

    So addvertising tracking is fairly standard these days but recently I've had some really stand out adverts whihc. In order my most favourite three are 1) Red Diesel - We'll get to you, anywhere in the country - Someone thinking I'm either a farmer or a dipping on duty 2) Mature Dating UK - bugger, rumbled and wait for it 3) Dianetics! - No need, I'm already Operating Thetan. Had any oddball ads sent your way lately?

    • 1 reply
    • 867 views
  7. Fox
    Started by Fox,

    If a mod wants to add a poll, they are more than welcome... How do you prefer your coffee; Percolator, cafetiere, instant or some fluffy chocomochacappaskinnyAmericanodoubleshotesspressolatte (with a dash of caramel sauce) from a generic over abundant 'coffee' house ? For me it's a good number 5 roast from a Cafetiere. - Milk, one sugar (brown)

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Natch. http://stephen-fry-me.tumblr.com/post/57805910021/the-daily-mail-and-lord-dacre-appeasing-again

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. DELETEME

    Source: BBC News This is the kind of person the world needs more of. Someone who has an idea and turns something simple into something extremely useful and cheap, but then wants to spread it all over the world to help people living in poverty, instead of trying to cash in on it.

    • 3 replies
    • 604 views
    Administrative Account
  10. Tom C
    Started by Tom C,

    I have once again rekindled the league anyone wanting to join in for some bragging rights and a bit of fun PM me for the league pin no as you will need it to join in

    • 10 replies
    • 702 views
  11. kester1546080880
    Started by kester1546080880,

    With some rest days approaching i was wondering, is there a file, one film that you think everyone should have seen? If so, what is it? It doesnt have to be the best or the worst, just a film people should see. Casablanca is mine. Very old, but, having taken the plunge recently, not a bad watch at all. I can see what the hype was about.

  12. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Some cracking sightings in my back garden tonight. Anyone else had a peek outside?

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 928 views
  13. operationfirestorm
    Started by operationfirestorm,

    OK I thought this might be interesting. If you was going to be an animal, what animal would you be and WHY? Ill start it off; I would be a wolf I am loyal, trustworthy, afecttionate & playful. I love to dominate & clearly I would be the alpha male. :new_boxing: I am relentless, I push myself to succeed and will not give up the chase. I do not howl but have been known for my loud entrances, center of attention. I have piercing eyes too. My nose is not that long thou So bring it on, what animal would you be? come on lets have some fun!

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views
  14. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Anyone seen his magic on telly, quite impressive don't know if i am true believer yet though, how did he manage to get round the circuit with a blindfold, either the TV Company tipped him of before he started driving or some special TV effects http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9DpUS3CEMw The bus levitation was even more special How does he do it......

    operationfirestorm
  15. operationfirestorm
    Started by operationfirestorm,

    OK I thought this might be interesting. If you was going to be an animal, what animal would you be and WHY? Ill start it off; I would be a wolf I am loyal, trustworthy, afecttionate & playful. I love to dominate & clearly I would be the alpha male. :new_boxing: I am relentless, I push myself to succeed and will not give up the chase. I do not howl but have been known for my loud entrances, centre of attention. I have piercing eyes too. My nose is not that long thou So bring it on, what animal would you be? come on lets have some fun!

    operationfirestorm

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.