Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. bigboyblue1546080953
    Started by bigboyblue1546080953,

    Gents, A 'heads up' for those near peterborough. An event being held at an 'events field' at the rear of a pub just outside peterborough end of sep. One of the guest speakers at this event is none other than charlie vitch of the love police. One of the organisers on a security forum is asking for volunteers for security at the event, and says their licence only calls for one security for the entire event !. If charlies crowd is anything to go by, I feel there may 'be trouble ahead'......

    • 1 reply
    • 526 views
  2. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    The Wall of Shame, is that supposed to be a sales pitch to entice people to buy a Poweruser?

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 896 views
  3. A.W
    Started by A.W,

    Hello. I'm an applicant for the MPS, I got through applying and have Day 1 in October. Hopefully I can share some success stories. I'd just like to meet people in the same position and hopefully give/receive some insight into the way things work, working for the Police. I've wanted to do it since I was 19 (5 years ago) and I'm in a position, now, to do something. I'm on CKP as well, which is turning out to be great. The course material contains some really helpful information which can apply to anyone's life. I hope to fit right in here. --- --- P.S: If anyone can network with the guys over on UKPoliceOnline, their forum is completely broken and I can't val…

  4. Brutus-Is-Back
    Started by Brutus-Is-Back,

    A little story - make of it what you will. An acquaintance at the gym I used told me he is a member of a sort of amateur folk band and has just returned from a trip to the UK - and Ireland - with other members of the band, playing to various folk music clubs and in certain pubs and other venues. They play some jolly old Scandinavian songs, like "Den Allesidste Dans", but always try to include some favourites in the host country, and this tour was no exception. They had picked up some British sea shanties and other tunes from various places. However, after a friendly reception with plenty of applause at one venue they played in a rather remote town in the Irish Repub…

  5. SCWYP
    Started by SCWYP,

    I'm due an upgrade in 2 weeks. I currently have an iPhone 4S, I'm thinking of switching to android but I can't find any contracts for less that 2 years. I don't fancy being tied in for 2 years if I decide I don't like android and want to switch back to apple. So to help me decide what's everyone else's opinion and what do you ow?. What's the good points and bad points to them? My current list of possible phones include... Sony Xperia Z Samsung Galaxy S4 iPhone 5 (or whatever is due out next month) Any views on any of the above phones will be welcome. I need help deciding. There's just too much choice Thanks.

      • Like
    • 30 replies
    • 2.9k views
    Administrative Account
  6. Zulu 22
    Started by Zulu 22 +,

    Where's the old sheep shearer, he has not posted since May 24th. Hope he is ok.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. UKPolice
    Started by UKPolice,

    Hi all. This year I'm undertaking, from the new academic year (September) an Access to Higher Education in Nursing, Health and Social Care. My initial plan was to study BSc (Child) Nursing.. But now I'm thinking that becoming a paramedic would suit me best. I have a few questions: is a paramedic single crewed? (Ie those who arrive in a small vehicle, not an ambulance). Or, are they part of an ambulance crew? Or do/can they do both?

    • 4 replies
    • 688 views
  8. specialm
    Started by specialm,

    Hi All Back in around 2008/9 I did some PSU level 3 training with the met at Gravesend where they played some footage of the Brixton riots. I was chatting to someone about it the other day and just remember I quite liked the music they had put to the clips, bit of a long shot but anyone know what it was? Cheers M

    • 1 reply
    • 875 views
  9. Altair
    Started by Altair,

    Hi all, Thought i'd start a topic that's a major hobby of mine, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Do any fellow colleagues/members on here train in it too? If so do you feel it compliments your OST skills as a cop? Personally (biased opinion time!) I think BJJ is something every police force in this country should be teaching or at least some basic techniques from it which can be used effectively. What do we think?

  10. GoneForgotten
    Started by GoneForgotten,

    http://www.bedfordshire-news.co.uk/News/Man-74-shampoos-genitals-on-Bedford-bus-after-having-issues-with-his-briefs-20130903121453.htm Well. There you go. I'll just start off putting this in the locker room. They'll be no sensible discussion about this one *snigger*

      • Like
    • 38 replies
    • 4k views
  11. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    I am not usually someone who goes along with the views of DM readers, but I just love this comment

    • 2 replies
    • 715 views
  12. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    Hasn't got the turning circle of a T6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7suGu1XdzbA

    • 2 replies
    • 711 views
    operationfirestorm
  13. operationfirestorm
    Started by operationfirestorm,

    Well I heard about this but....

    • 0 replies
    • 632 views
    operationfirestorm
  14. Dizzydee
    Started by Dizzydee,

    We have so many channels on TV these days, but its left us with loads of rubbish. For me, I can't stand soaps, Jeremy Kyle type programmes, Dr Who, situational (scripted) reality shows and many others. What shows do you really dislike?

      • Like
    • 86 replies
    • 5k views
  15. Guest GodAtum
    Started by Guest GodAtum,

    I dont think she sounds at all Chinese ... :new_eyebrow: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2408920/Sarah-Colwill-Plymouth-woman-woke-Chinese-accent.html

    • 6 replies
    • 759 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.