Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. James Kirton
    Started by James Kirton,

    Got a 'thank you medallion' from the PM today or what I did during the Olympics, anyone else got one?

      • Like
    • 67 replies
    • 5k views
    Administrative Account
  2. HooT
    Started by HooT,

    A desktop screen shot shows alot about your personality... Show us yours... post one in this thread.... To take a screen shot... hit Print Screen on your Keyboard... then paste it into Microsoft Paint... for (PC users) Have fun... HooT

      • Like
    • 352 replies
    • 26.2k views
  3. Mike Roush
    Started by Mike Roush,

    My first daily thread! My uni course until I attest in January is Monday to Wednesday so I am currently enjoying my first day off being a student. I feel I should be wearing flip flops! What's everyone else up to?

      • Like
    • 30 replies
    • 1.6k views
    Administrative Account
  4. operationfirestorm
    Started by operationfirestorm,

    Sorry I have to bring this up, I was cracking up this morning. You see my son has been going to school for only the last 2 weeks so its all new to me. I have heard stories about the school run and have been quite used to 4x4s flying down the road ploughing everything out of the way LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD WAS COMING. :new_no: However to experience the true nature of the school run, one must actually take their child to school IN THE SCHOOL RUN!!! So this morning I was walking behind a father walking his 5 year old to school and there was a car doing a 3 point turn in the road (obviously!) The father decided to walk his child across the road while the car was doin…

    • 8 replies
    • 775 views
  5. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    A drink driver found slumped behind the wheel while dressed in a female police officer's uniform has been jailed. Robert McLaughlin, 52, was five times the drink-drive limit when he was discovered at the wheel of a car wearing a female police top, black trousers and boots, a court heard. He also had a communication earpiece in, with the wire going into his collar, and a police helmet that belonged to his stepson on the passenger seat. His solicitor told the court he had been in a relationship with the owner of the uniform and they would 'occasionally dress up' in her gear. Wakefield magistrates heard a cyclist was nearly knocked down by a car that was trying to avoid…

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 813 views
  6. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I don't want to sound maudlin, but I couldn't let today's daily thread go without mentioning these two ladies: Have a safe and peaceful Wednesday, whatever you're up to!

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Guest PO_Katie
    Started by Guest PO_Katie,

    Exclusive offer to forum members: Subscribe for only £1 Subscribe to Police Oracle with a quarterly subscription and get your first 3 months for only £1.00!! (normal price £23.88 or £10.80 for serving Police Staff) Log in/register at www.PoliceOracle.com and upgrade your account using the promotion code: Forum2013 *Offer expires 1st November 2013

    • 0 replies
    • 695 views
  8. TheMuppetBaker
    Started by TheMuppetBaker,

    Good afternoon officers, I'm looking for a bit of advise regarding a possible fake speed camera. I think it's fake, but the old couple next door assure told her indoors it's fully working as their son got a ticket from it? :new_eyebrow: Here are some images of it: Thoughts? Has to be fake, correct? Surely someone could not have gone to all that trouble? They've even put white lanes on the tarmac. I must admit that it has been really slowing people down, but I'm thinking about removing it? Would that be an arrestable offence? I have a sneaking suspicion that its the old couple that have erected it, as they are always moaning about the speed of some drivers outs…

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. Smeders
    Started by Smeders,

    Well GTA V has been released! Will be over to my mates house later to try and have a go as i only have a PC!

      • Like
    • 66 replies
    • 4.3k views
    ((TheShake))1546081325
  10. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Totally puzzled American here. What was so complicated about the process that it had to be changed? Here if you want to change banks, you walk in, go to a bank officer, tell them you are closing your account; sign a few forms; verify you are the account holder, get your money and walk out the door.

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    What are we all doing today? I've got to go get a haircut, hit the gym and plan to empty out my duty bag at some point and re-pack it in preparation for winter. I have also just remembered it's time for my annual boot allowance... result!

      • Like
    • 24 replies
    • 645 views
  12. Brucey
    Started by Brucey,

    Is it acceptable to blame my partner for not recording motorway cops therefore meaning i missed it? It must be her fault surely right?

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 634 views
  13. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Dear Gran. She's had a good summer but now the long winter nights are drawing in. Can you help the dear woman? I A A N W M T S E H She knows she's a letter short, but it's a current BBC1 drama, 4,7.

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 681 views
  14. operationfirestorm
    Started by operationfirestorm,

    I have to laugh as i just watched Under cover boss USA and the comparisons to what the bosses give their staff to the undercover uk bosses is sometimes epic! I mean in the episode I just watched this guy gave one of his staff $250,000 so she could buy a home after he discovered her two kids and her stay in a homeless shelter every night. I really respect people who make it big but are down to earth and do not see themselves as better than anyone else. Those that do not forget where they came from. You can watch the episode here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/undercover-boss-usa/4od for a limited time. What I would find funny is if everyone shared any episodes or…

    • 3 replies
    • 547 views
  15. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I'll start this Discovery I made here seeing as his mates have already started us off on the puns... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10301408/Naked-man-caught-having-sex-with-Land-Rover.html

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.