Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Administrative Account

    http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/News/Spanking-and-bondage-day-at-village-hall-in-Cambridge-scrapped-by-red-faced-officials-20130925134718.htm Sounds painful, but at least there was going to be tea and biscuits.

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. atterley3
    Started by atterley3,

    A fun little test... http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?pageid=77〈=en You need to put the colours in hue order. I have perfect vision apparently :new_shades: Scored 0!

    • 4 replies
    • 687 views
  3. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0549kdr1Xww

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Hello! I’m currently casting for people to take part in a day of experiments for a Channel 4 factual programme on the subject of psychopathy – the info we’ve been sending out is below – is this something that might be able to be put on forum? The psychologist running the experiments basically believes that psychopaths have qualities we can all learn from, and to prove/ disprove this, we’re working with people from all kinds of occupations – nurses, stay at home mums, marketing managers, students, journalists, lawyers etc. – to see if this really is this case. Many thanks and all best Kelly Oxford Film and Television are looking for people just like you to take part i…

  5. Smeders
    Started by Smeders,

    A little late on the daily thread today! Im off to the Emergency Services Show at the NEC today so hopefully will get to see some interesting stuff! Hopefully the weather will get better too!

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
    operationfirestorm
  6. P365
    Started by P365,

    I'm moving to work in Oxford City. Has anyone got any advice on where would be a good place to look to buy a two bedroom flat. I took a look on a few property sites and once I got up off the floor after falling over at the sight of the prices I said I better post a message to figure out where the other Oxford coppers live.

  7. MindTheGap
    Started by MindTheGap +,

    Doctors on BBC One will be gaining a Special Constable in the characters Wednesday, bet they manage to make out they're PCSOs...

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    It's Tuesday, and for me it's the beginning of 4 evenings working at the station - tonight I'll be covering the last 'Bike Night' event of the season in Poole, once that's done I can rest my weary feet on Tuesday evenings until next April when it starts all over again...

      • Like
    • 31 replies
    • 2.5k views
    operationfirestorm
  9. Bravo Sierra
    Started by Bravo Sierra +,

    What are people on, who is really that stupid to even believe such nonsense, really got to love 4Chan, making history since 2003!. TROLOLOLOL, comes to mind, lol. Source: http://news.sky.com/story/1145439/waterproof-iphone-advert-owners-fooled The Image in question;

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 916 views
    Administrative Account
  10. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    A couple of weeks ago in here it was asked if Gran needed any further help. I suggested that - being a proud old person - when Gran needed any assistance she'd ask. Well, she has, today. It's a BBC2 reality series. S E W H D M I T V I E (3,8) Are you able to help the old girl today? Free wibble to the first, remember.

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 532 views
    Administrative Account
  11. Jake CE
    Started by Jake CE,

    Chewie - You are going to be busy... http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/trending-blog/star-wars-episode-vii-chewbacca-to-return

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. AmeriCop
    Started by AmeriCop,

    Its not overseas police, so i will place it here. http://thebrigade.thechive.com/2013/09/23/usns-mercycomfort-will-give-you-powerful-reasons-to-be-proud-129-photos/ some awesome imagages from the USNS (US Naval Ship) Comfort and Mercy, the two US Hospital ships in service. I am a HUGE fan of these ships and favor pairing these ships with specialty WASP or AMERICA class Amphibious assault ship equiped with chow and water from the individual serving to the thousands. with LCAC or other landing craft loaded with trucks and gear to go. Helicopters to go deep.

    • 5 replies
    • 797 views
  13. 37240932704982
    Started by 37240932704982,

    It's been a few days now since the release.. and I'm proud to announce... I STILL HAVEN'T GOT IT! YES YES YES!!! There! I said it. Now don't judge me!!! So what is everyone upto today? I should be starting my regulars application sometimes this week :D can't wait!

      • Like
    • 49 replies
    • 3.5k views
  14. operationfirestorm
    Started by operationfirestorm,

    Just a bit of fun and a bit of thought about what is important in your life and perhaps why.... I was sitting down today and gathering my thoughts. I looked around me and closed my eyes. I thought for a minute.... What are the top ten things I love about life. I know this normally conjures up the obvious, family, friends, health, life itself, objects of fantasy, objects that do not exist, things other people hate and you love, things no one knows exist, we might all agree on many of the things but why not get creative with some on your list and like me close your eyes and think deeply.... what do you really love about life. I have been in the world of creative media esp…

      • Like
    • 29 replies
    • 1.5k views
    operationfirestorm
  15. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Please, what does Hudl mean - I really don't care how many mega doodads it has or if it can help me to shop at Tesco. What on earth does Hudl mean, is it an acronym?

    • 1 reply
    • 943 views
    Administrative Account

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.